M99
Kaladin
djfawnz
sportsczy
Onyx
76 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII

Post by Donuts Thu 29 Aug - 7:44:32

B-Mac wrote:
Donuts wrote:judge him with Mexico then..
in four years with the national team (53) apps he's scored 35 goals, already third most goal scorer for the national team, surpassing Hugo Sanchez.

to put that in comparison with lets say.. CR7 who has 105 apps and only 40 goals I'd say he is currently a rather good Poacher and for someone to say he sucks is abit ridiculous.
CONCACAF is no UEFA tho let's remember

there are some horribly bad teams in CONCACAF that mexico slaughter
he has a rather decent record with Man U as-well, scoring a goal every 110 minutes for a player who is fairly new to the EPL, if he were English the media would be all over him.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII

Post by B-Mac Thu 29 Aug - 8:10:17

I am aware of his scoring record with United lol if you read further back I pointed it out and said he is the best super sub in europe
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 29 Aug - 9:15:37

windkick wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mexico fans generally do not like Chicho from my experience....
I wouldn't agree with you. Most Mexicans actually mad at Chepo and at Vela for not joining the NT. Chicha gets love
Well there are quite a fex Mexican footy fans on another board that i'm on and a lot of them (most) can't stand Chicha... so i guess our experiences are different.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu 29 Aug - 10:01:05

Mole has officially gone insane Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu 29 Aug - 10:01:53

Liverpool on negative spend so far Proud , less than Newcastle. Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu 29 Aug - 10:07:40

Motogp69 wrote:Hernandez has looked average at best in his international appearances, and the only thing I have to judge him on is recent international appearances since he obviously isn't getting games with United. Why would I think he still has it other than past performance and age?

I'm sure he is still amazing, he is young, and not in his prime yet. However, he's to young to settle for the bench with players like Danny Welbeck in front of him.
Well, it is hard not to look average near Robin van Persie. Welbeck doesn't bench Hernandez. Danny plays on the wing most of the time, so it is pretty obvious that Chicharito is benched by Robin van Persie. Smile

Like B-Mac said, Chicha is our superb sub. He is the new Solskjaer; in 117 appeareances for Man United he scored 50 goals.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 29 Aug - 11:34:38

HSV's Dennis Aogo had his medical at Schalke. Schalke will loan him for this season and the HSV will be happy to have him off the payroll.

http://www.schalke04.de/de/aktuell/news/130828_aogo_medizincheck/page/2296--10-213-.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 29 Aug - 11:41:24

rwo power wrote:HSV's Dennis Aogo had his medical at Schalke. Schalke will loan him for this season and the HSV will be happy to have him off the payroll.

http://www.schalke04.de/de/aktuell/news/130828_aogo_medizincheck/page/2296--10-213-.html
Really? Seems like a bit of a strange move, I didn't think Schalke needed a LB.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 29 Aug - 11:54:26

According to the Schalke article, they consider him to be sufficiently versatile to play as LB, LW and even as "6" (the latter is the German equivalent of DM and/or CM but leaves it open which of the English equivalents they mean exactly).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 29 Aug - 11:57:31

Interesting, Not where I thought they would be looking to reinforce though. I suppose it is only a loan for now.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 29 Aug - 11:59:04

Yohan Modric wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Tottenham will increase their bid for Eriksen to €10m, according to Telegraaf.

Ajax give Tottenham permission to speak to Eriksen, according to Sky Sports.
Tottenham agree €11m deal for Eriksen, according the Guardian. Terms are being negotiated tonight.
Eriksen will undergo a medical at Tottenham, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 29 Aug - 12:03:03

so we will wait until Spurs have finished all their businesses until we make Bale official rofl

Something tells me his deal will be made official tomorrow and the presentation the day after
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 29 Aug - 12:07:16

Kick wrote:Interesting, Not where I thought they would be looking to reinforce though. I suppose it is only a loan for now.
They *are* looking for a winger. I guess they want to groom Aogo into the Bastos replacement.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 29 Aug - 12:09:29

rwo power wrote:
Kick wrote:Interesting, Not where I thought they would be looking to reinforce though. I suppose it is only a loan for now.
They *are* looking for a winger. I guess they want to groom Aogo into the Bastos replacement.
He's a bit old for that, now, isn't he?

I hope they wouldn't buy a winger, I want to see more of Meyer and Draxler Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 29 Aug - 12:14:47

Di Marzio wrote:From Turin to Milan, the journey is short. And the suitcase Alessandro Matri is almost ready. Milan will wait, after the three goals trimmed yesterday at PSV that allowed to go through in the Champions League. Between the Rossoneri and Juventus there is no problem, the contacts are continuous.The deal is worth 11m + 1m bonus or 10m + 2m. More likely the former, all the parties have already agreed. Allegri expects it, the relationship between the two is excellent from the time of Cagliari. And Juventus has the mentality to close and let him go between today and tomorrow.
banana
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu 29 Aug - 12:17:27

seriously ... 10 mill plus bonuses fokken p*es dom
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 29 Aug - 12:18:20

http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies/market_8588_1372716001.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu 29 Aug - 12:26:20

How is milan paying 10 milion for Matri and they didn't want to pay 11 for Ljacic?? Or pay for Honda? Are they insane?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 29 Aug - 12:26:32

Di Marzio wrote:Burak Yilmaz to Lazio, it is yet. Last night the company biancoceleste continued negotiations with Galatasaray, there is confidence to succeed in extremis. Lazio have raised the offer, but on the payment method there are still problems. Meanwhile, Yilmaz has already given the go ahead to the transfer and also the coach, with whom we have a headache, he gave his consent. Only Galatasaray have any further questions. The Lazio hopefully ...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 29 Aug - 12:28:00

free_cat wrote:How is milan paying 10 milion for Matri and they didn't want to pay 11 for Ljacic?? Or pay for Honda? Are they insane?
They hadnt qualified for CL yet then.Now that they did qualify,Roma snatched him away before they could pay up.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 29 Aug - 12:28:35

free_cat wrote:How is milan paying 10 milion for Matri and they didn't want to pay 11 for Ljacic?? Or pay for Honda? Are they insane?
Exactly my thoughts, especially when they have Balotelli AND Pazzini (although injured)
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 29 Aug - 12:31:17

Milan was also saving up to get a CB... as in Sakho.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 29 Aug - 12:32:55

Fio did not want to sell us Ljajic after the Montolivo drama, the president made it a priority that Ljajic will not go to Milan

I simply cannot understand this Matri deal for the life of me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 29 Aug - 12:35:06

MOAR STIKERS
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 29 Aug - 12:35:47

El Shaarawy wrote:Fio did not want to sell us Ljajic after the Montolivo drama, the president made it a priority that Ljajic will not go to Milan
Also this.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 29 Aug - 12:36:01

Kick wrote:
rwo power wrote:They *are* looking for a winger. I guess they want to groom Aogo into the Bastos replacement.
He's a bit old for that, now, isn't he?

I hope they wouldn't buy a winger, I want to see more of Meyer and Draxler Proud
Well, especially Max Meyer is only 17 and should be played with care. You can't put the responsibility for all of Schalke on the shoulders of some kids right now (Leon Goretzka, who is currently injured, is the third of the kiddy trio that will hopefully carry Schalke in the future). So it is important that they add at least a little experience which the kids can lean on for the time being.

As for Dennis Aogo - I just checked transfermarkt.de - they actually list LM as his main position: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/dennis-aogo/profil/spieler_19354.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next