M99
Kaladin
djfawnz
sportsczy
Onyx
76 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 am

how high should the line be, because Benfica in la liga and europe push up pretty high, yet he is always covering the LB and his own position quite well. He isnt explosive yet with his size he catches up to players quite well. I dont see him weak in the air at all.

im not saying that mangala is a maniac, but he is a superb athlete and that's how he defends. catches to his mistake with his speed rather than his ability to read the game. He will get caught out with passes but make up with his pace. And yeah, probably a bad idea to let him touch the ball.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 am

Is Mangala goes for 45Mill, then it's the beginning of the end

Would be more insane than the Bale transfer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 am

According to multiple sources, Spurs reportedly contact Manchester United to inquire about the availability of Javier Hernandez.

Personally, I think he's past it and has lost the passion from spending so many years on the bench. However, in his prime he would've been the perfect forward for the type of football Spurs are obviously attempting to play.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:52 am

Would render Soldado obsolete no?

And there's no way in hell they'd make a decent partnership.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:55 am

Real Madrid agree terms to sign Siqueira, according to reports from Granada. Once Real Madrid are sure Coentrao will be leaving, the deal will be confirmed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:00 am

Chicha would bench Soldado, don't want to sell to a rival
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 am

Motogp69 wrote:According to multiple sources, Spurs reportedly contact Manchester United to inquire about the availability of Javier Hernandez.

Personally, I think he's past it and has lost the passion from spending so many years on the bench. However, in his prime he would've been the perfect forward for the type of football Spurs are obviously attempting to play.
not even close to losing his passion.
if he lost his passion he would of rage quit Man U and gone to Spain when the spanish clubs came calling.
Spurs would be a great move for him.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:08 am

Chicharito sucks. He sucked back a couple years and he sucks now. Penalty box striker who's average in the penalty box.

Mangala for 45 million is ridiculous.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:12 am

Motogp69 wrote:According to multiple sources, Spurs reportedly contact Manchester United to inquire about the availability of Javier Hernandez.

He's definitely not past it but with Soldado there it wouldn't work. Spurs would have been a good place for him otherwise.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:15 am

past it? lol

he's 25 without any serious injuries in his past

he had 18 goals in 38 appearances in all competitions last year....and half of them probably not starts

has scored 10 goals or more in each of his 3 premier league seasons, while not being a consistent starter

best super sub in europe atm ffs

pls go

Last edited by B-Mac on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:16 am

He is past it and lost his passion? Not sure what your talking about; dude barely turned 25 and shows every time he gets a chance.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:24 am

CBarca wrote:Chicharito sucks. He sucked back a couple years and he sucks now. Penalty box striker who's average in the penalty box.

Mangala for 45 million is ridiculous.
most underrated poacher in EPL.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:29 am

he's a good bench player i agree
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:30 am

How are City gonna past FFP if they get Mangala? And what about Nitsjic or however you spell that other defenders name they have. He seemed solid enough to fill in
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 am

Hernandez has looked average at best in his international appearances, and the only thing I have to judge him on is recent international appearances since he obviously isn't getting games with United. Why would I think he still has it other than past performance and age?

I'm sure he is still amazing, he is young, and not in his prime yet. However, he's to young to settle for the bench with players like Danny Welbeck in front of him.

Anyways, can't be that bad of an insult, he's good enough that I thought he would fit perfectly into our style of play. He would be a great second option with Soldado, and we will get more than enough games only rotating with Soldado.

On a side note, does anyone watch BeIN sport, if so did you watch the Fiorentina/Catania game? I swear to god the commentator was Elijah Wood.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:26 am

Thats what your judging him on?! Chepo makes that entire team look average and uninterested
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:36 am

windkick wrote:Thats what your judging him on?! Chepo makes that entire team look average and uninterested
What else do I have to judge him on? Are there some magical games we can include in the analysis of him as a player? Maybe we should include FIFA2013 and Football Manager in the analysis.

Since the turn of the year he has basically played no games for United, so the only thing I have to base his current form on is how he's done with Mexico. Yes, Chepo has basically neutered a once very talented and dangerous Mexican National Team. However, his quality should still be evident even in a poorly coached side, and I just haven't seen it.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:39 am

You can judge him on his games he played for Man Utd. And even for Mexico, while look uninspired has still scored. And thats with Chepo's tactics built like crap. He's still as solid as ever imo (not world class, but will always be lethal to score. With his minutes played/goal ratio to prove it)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:53 am

windkick wrote:You can judge him on his games he played for Man Utd. And even for Mexico, while look uninspired has still scored. And thats with Chepo's tactics built like crap. He's still as solid as ever imo (not world class, but will always be lethal to score. With his minutes played/goal ratio to prove it)
I don't think you can really judge a striker like Hernandez by his minutes/goals ratio simply because his job is to come on against tired defenses and exploit them with his pace. More often than not this works because it's exactly what he's great at. Start him week in week out and he'd become much much less effective.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:59 am

judge him with Mexico then..
in four years with the national team (53) apps he's scored 35 goals, already third most goal scorer for the national team, surpassing Hugo Sanchez.

to put that in comparison with lets say.. CR7 who has 105 apps and only 40 goals I'd say he is currently a rather good Poacher and for someone to say he sucks is abit ridiculous.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:11 am

Mexico fans generally do not like Chicho from my experience....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 am

i highly doubt that Di Marzio isright about the "madrid clause" for Kondogbia... in fact, i'll come right out and say that's a bad report.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 am

Donuts wrote:judge him with Mexico then..
in four years with the national team (53) apps he's scored 35 goals, already third most goal scorer for the national team, surpassing Hugo Sanchez.

to put that in comparison with lets say.. CR7 who has 105 apps and only 40 goals I'd say he is currently a rather good Poacher and for someone to say he sucks is abit ridiculous.
CONCACAF is no UEFA tho let's remember

there are some horribly bad teams in CONCACAF that mexico slaughter
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 am

sportsczy wrote:Mexico fans generally do not like Chicho from my experience....
I wouldn't agree with you. Most Mexicans actually mad at Chepo and at Vela for not joining the NT. Chicha gets love
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:26 am

B-Mac wrote:

Right. I don't think anyone is saying he is a badass. We are just saying he finds a way to score. And he scored vs most teams they face regardless if they are concacaf or not. And the teams he scored against in Europe with Man U should show that
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 am

B-Mac wrote:

he has a rather decent record with Man U as-well, scoring a goal every 110 minutes for a player who is fairly new to the EPL, if he were English the media would be all over him.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next