Which premier league player u most want to watch in upcoming season ?

+19
Cotes
DuringTheWar
Eivindo
Lupi
eltractor
M99
ExtremistEnigma
Dutti
Art Morte
Uncanny
Kaladin
serieAkings
VendettaRed07
Winter is Coming
Kick
Nishankly
McAgger
fatman123
redsnoopy
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which premier league player u most want to watch in upcoming season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which premier league player u most want to watch in upcoming season ?

Post by serieAkings Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 pm

McAgger wrote:
serieAkings wrote:All interisti saw the crazy potential in him but he was treated unfairly by all coaches we had. Im happy he is flourishing at Liverpool as he was one of my favs at Inter even though he barely got playing time. Kovacic will be gone in 2 years time unfortunately, if he keeps playing at the level he is currently at.
I've grown a soft spot for Inter for selling us Cou Proud If your management ever wants to get rid of Icardi or Kovacic, hopefully we'll be waiting.

In all seriousness though, Inter fans should look at the positives as well. If Coutinho wasn't sold, Kovacic would never have happened.
And ive grown a soft spot for Liverpool because you guys have Coutinho now Razz Sturridge is also another player im looking forward to watch, his connection with Suarez was fun to watch at times.

serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Which premier league player u most want to watch in upcoming season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which premier league player u most want to watch in upcoming season ?

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Looking forward to seeing Jovetic embarrass defenders, the media doesn't seem to rate him because of he is goalscoring record.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Deulofeu for obvious reasons.

Paulinho, I want to see what kind of level he is really at. I think AVB will use him well.

Jovetic/Aguero. I would like to see how these two combine and play together if they do.

Andreas Cornelius. Seems like he has some talent for a big guy.

Wanyama. Still on the fence but im learning towards him being a very good player, as in, too good for Southampton.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Coutinho and Jesus Navas Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2