elm_baraja_shaman
salmano9
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonaventura wants Juve switch - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonaventura wants Juve switch

Post by DeviAngel Tue 06 Aug 2013, 08:27

actually 4-2-3-1 can be very defensive minded after all we are talking about 4-5-1 its all in the mentality of the team.

in attack we can have our fullbacks hug the touchline which will double the threat wtih our fullbacks running behind the wingers creating 2 extra man in attack, and in defense our wingers will be wingbacks and our fullbacks go back to RB,LB.

in attack ( the movement )

Bonaventura wants Juve switch - Page 2 AbFgKRMapv

defense :

Bonaventura wants Juve switch - Page 2 AbFgKTUai

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:30

These formations are crazy. We would get killed on defense. If these formations involved wingers instead of strikers out wide, that might be ok. But we cant field four strikers. That's just crazy.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 06 Aug 2013, 17:31

Juventude wrote:These formations are crazy.  We would get killed on defense.  If these formations involved wingers instead of strikers out wide, that might be ok.  But we cant field four strikers.  That's just crazy.  

Exactly what I was thinking. People need to realize this isn't Fifa ultimate team or something you need defensive minded players and that set up is just planning for failure.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 06 Aug 2013, 18:04

juveman17 wrote:
Juventude wrote:These formations are crazy.  We would get killed on defense.  If these formations involved wingers instead of strikers out wide, that might be ok.  But we cant field four strikers.  That's just crazy.  

Exactly what I was thinking. People need to realize this isn't Fifa ultimate team or something you need defensive minded players and that set up is just planning for failure.

These formations wouldn't be nearly as bad if they utilized actual wingers on the flanks instead of strikers. Vucinic is a good wide-playing striker, but he is not a winger. If we had wings like Bayern, we might have a chance with these formations, but we don't. You can't just throw Vucinic and Giovinco on the wings.

Juve could become a much different looking team if they did sign a good attacking winger like Nani. That would allow them to have different looks in attack without changing from the 3-5-2. I'd much rather have a wide range of players that could play in our current formation than to try and change the entire formation and make players play in positions they aren't used to.

Also, Ogbonna or Chiellini at LB is not a good idea. We would get nothing from the left side going forward with the ball in attack. Licht is a great RB because he can advance the ball into the attack. Why must people keep pushing to put Chiellini in at LB just because they want to fill a position in a formation they dreamed up?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 06 Aug 2013, 18:17

That's why I suggested Nani

And i'd happily deploy Pepe too, so we could double up on each flank and fix what I believe is the main weakness in our 3-5-2

Also keep in mind that this is a back up, it's not meant to be a regular starting line up. So it's just to hit the opposition with something different, and in cases where they're a team with real quality on the flanks, we could be much more defensively sound.

Imagine how difficult it would be to attack down a flank with Pepe and Lichtsteiner.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 06 Aug 2013, 18:28

Tomwin Lannister wrote:That's why I suggested Nani

And i'd happily deploy Pepe too, so we could double up on each flank and fix what I believe is the main weakness in our 3-5-2

Also keep in mind that this is a back up, it's not meant to be a regular starting line up. So it's just to hit the opposition with something different, and in cases where they're a team with real quality on the flanks, we could be much more defensively sound.

Imagine how difficult it would be to attack down a flank with Pepe and Lichtsteiner.

I understand what you're saying. I need to see where Pepe is at in terms of quality this season before I place him in a formation as a viable option. People seem to be expecting a lot from him. However, he has been out of the game for some time and it will be interesting to see if he can regain his form from 2011-12. If he can, he could be a very valuable player in a 3-5-2 with our current players.

If I were conducting reasonable transfers for Juve, I would still go after a player like Kolarov on the left and keeping or signing a young striker after selling Matri and Quags.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 06 Aug 2013, 18:41

Pepe hasnt played competitive football for more than a year.He is just there as a 'squad filler' now.Which is no surprise to me that we're looking at another RW in the form of Ibarbo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 06 Aug 2013, 18:56

It worked in 3-5-2 the wingbacks and the wide midfielders do the same thing like I said in those formations and we didn't get killed. Thera rea no arrows on this11 so I can't compelte what I thought :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvellinapoli Tue 06 Aug 2013, 21:22

DeviAngel wrote:actually 4-2-3-1 can be very defensive minded after all we are talking about 4-5-1 its all in the mentality of the team.

in attack we can have our fullbacks hug the touchline which will double the threat wtih our fullbacks running behind the wingers creating 2 extra man in attack, and in defense our wingers will be wingbacks and our fullbacks go back to RB,LB.

in attack ( the movement )

Bonaventura wants Juve switch - Page 2 AbFgKRMapv

defense :

Bonaventura wants Juve switch - Page 2 AbFgKTUai

The 4-2-3-1 would only work if there is balance;

--------Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-Mauricio Isla-----------
---------------------Vidal-Marchisio------------------------
-------------Vucinic-Carlitos Tevez-Asamoah----------------
-------------------------Llorente----------------------------

Juvellinapoli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 06 Aug 2013, 22:22

Why do people keep making formations or talking about Isla playing LB or LWB? That is not his position. He hasn't played on the left side since his very early days at Udinese. Even then it was rare. Conte already rarely plays him on the right side. I don't see him sudenly playing Isla out of position over Asamoah, Peluso, or PDC on the left.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 06 Aug 2013, 22:23

Yeah Isla on the left is not happening, and I don't particularly want it to either.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2