Mamad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
la bestia negra
jibers
57 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 8 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm

but Arq Madrid is the soccer heaven.....

its a must for every player....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 8 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:25 pm

I have always praised Vidal as player , even in this topic just in previous page,for me best Juve player  but he can't value 100 mln , simply .I do not think there is need  to explain why .

I don't share your opinion about Bale but I noticed that it is not the first time that you understimate it , but that's ok de gustibus non disputandum est
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:28 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:but Arq Madrid is the soccer heaven.....

its a must for every player....

I would suggest the Madrileños to forge a branding tool so that they can sear the Madrid logo on the players who think are deemed inevitably destined for Madrid. I'll pay.

@Robes: Nowhere have I stated Vidal is worth that much. Gareth Bale is not even worth have his price hence why I find it absurd. You do not compare players based on their price tag but their roles, propensity and how well they replicate it weekly.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Ronaldo + 50 for Vidal ?  Laughing 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

it was a Juventus fan to seek the comparison between the two for the price
personally I think no midfielders can cost some money for obvious reasons, on the other hand it has never happened in football history to see a similar deal for a midfielder.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

This is all based on what Vidal has hinted in the past when asked about Real Madrid. I doubt anyone is suggesting Vidal should automatically join Real Madrid because he's a top player. He's never denied not wanting to join. He's left the door open.

Majority of players will come up with the standard generic short term response of 'I love the club, 'I will stay forever' etc etc. I'm not saying Vidal doesn't mean it, but there's a good chance he's saying it just to show support for the short term, which is why I don't think anyone should consider it the ultimate sign of Vidal staying.

This is what Ronaldo said before he left:

"I am staying at Manchester United," the Portuguese winger stated last night, and he was backed up by the manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who claimed Ronaldo had given "no indication that he wants to go".

"Manchester United is my home," Ronaldo added. "My heart is here. This is where I want to play. The boss believes in this team and so do I. Ever since I joined United, he has been like a second father to me. People are still going to speak and make things up. But this is where I want to play. Manchester United is now my house."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Except Manchester United has a different organisation, structure and format along with Alex Ferguson leading their club during the time. Juventus work with a different format and different incremental were involved between the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo and Arturo Vidal. Comparing quotes and the hindsight sale that involved several different factors and variables not quantifiable renders both parties incomparable.

Of course Vidal can be sold to Madrid. Yet until there is no concrete evidence of his sale, the frivolous speculation of this already frivolous comparison is a waste of time.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:52 am

Vidal (Juventus): "Of course I'd like to play with Alexis, he's a close friend. [...] Time will tell." [lun]

He's coming. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 am

Fußball wrote:Vidal (Juventus): "Of course I'd like to play with Alexis, he's a close friend. [...] Time will tell." [lun]

lol.

He said he wants Alexis at Juventus.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:30 am

M99 wrote:
Fußball wrote:Vidal (Juventus): "Of course I'd like to play with Alexis, he's a close friend. [...] Time will tell." [lun]

lol.

He said he wants Alexis at Juventus.

Don't spread such irrelevant details. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:25 pm

----LW----Llorente---Alexis

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:27 pm

all i can think of is Alexis Texas
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Vidal ‘happy at Juve’

Juventus’ Arturo Vidal has again reiterated that he is happy at the club amid rumours linking him with a move elsewhere.

The Chilean has been in fine form for the Old Lady this season and has reportedly attracted the interest of Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.

“I’ve said it many times, my family and I are happy in Turin,” Vidal told Four Four Two.

“For that reason I have no desire to listen to the speculation people are talking about.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has dreamed of a move to Real Madrid, according to his latest book.

The Chilean international has been in superb form this season for Juventus and has played a massive part in their Serie A title campaign, scoring 11 goals in 28 games in the league.

His performances for the Turin based side have seen the likes of Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid all take note and look towards a summer move.

And, in his new book, in which journalist Nicolas Olea chronicles the 26-year-old's life so far, it is noted that the midfielder has dreamt of a move to the latter of those interested teams.

The book featured quotes from a number of people surrounding Vidal throughout his career, most notably a coach - Hugo Gonzalez, who says: "Arturo wanted to go to Real Madrid, he was excited. But he was not allowed to leave, but I am sure he will fulfill his dream one day."

Vidal is expected to represent his country at this summer's World Cup but his future is likely to be heavily discussed before and after.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Stay away u scrub.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:47 pm

I smell a 200Mill bid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Not too bothered about signing him anymore.

Di Maria's a better fit to our current style and formation and Isco's been doing well recently as well.

Only way it would work is if Modric moved to CDM and Vidal and Di Maria/Isco played RCM and LCM. Although I doubt Modric would be able to play there anyway. You could say he lacks the playmaking skills of Alonso, but if he was given the chance he would do fine. The problem would be defensively.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Madrid don't need him. They will win a treble now lol. Their squad is pefect atm, maybe a back up rb but thats it. Vidal won't get into Madrids current side tbh, and he would be a foul magnet in La Liga.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 pm

jibers wrote:Madrid don't need him. They will win a treble now lol. Their squad is pefect atm, maybe a back up rb but thats it. Vidal won't get into Madrids current side tbh, and he would be a foul magnet in La Liga.

are you serious man ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Vidal is a great player, the only guy he could start over for us atm is Alonso, but he has never played pivot.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:18 pm

rofl

I hope this guy never plays for Madrid Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Just wait till Vidal DOES come to Madrid and you Madrilenos will be like:"I really am surprised by Vidal as he has proven me wrong in his presentation front of the Bernebeu"

Enters his first match:"Vidal is the best midfielder in La Liga.

2 weeks later:"When did we ever doubt Vidal?"

Stop.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:24 pm

please, im not like z, i would gladly sign him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Arq lmao so true

The same people would be moaning that Vidal isn't in the top 3 position for the Balon d'or after a good performance against Deportivo.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Stfu arq only zeal doesn't like Vidal, and thats because he's in love with that pos Khedira.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 pm

and 50 millions William Carvalho Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next