Mamad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
la bestia negra
jibers
57 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 5 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Most goals without winning a damn thing trophy.

Highly prestigious i hear in the island Del Cristiano off the coast of Ronaldo Del Sol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 5 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Even if we aren't winning Vidal would still move. It's just about moving to his dream club who are more prestigious.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Most goals without winning a damn thing trophy.

Highly prestigious i hear in the island Del Cristiano off the coast of Ronaldo Del Sol.
 Laughing
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Even if we aren't winning Vidal would still move.It's just about moving to his dream club who are more prestigious.

I wonder where you got this from scratch
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Even if we aren't winning Vidal would still move. It's just about moving to his dream club who are more prestigious.

No more rocks for you.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 pm

I'm sure he's said something along the lines of that in the past. Plus he's never flat out denied he wouldn't move to Real Madrid. He's always said 'it's would be nice' or 'he's honoured', 'flattered' etc to be linked to the club.

It's clear he's never going to directly say 'I want to play for Real Madrid', since it would be disrespectful to Juventus in a way.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:53 pm

It's really funny the played himself declared on all occasions that he wants to retire/stay for life in Juve and that he respect's RM's offers but nothing more, don't get me started on how ADP told him to stay and he said he wants to do that and learn from him, but yet RM fans are saying his dream is Real Madrid.....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 am

Yohan Modric wrote:I'm sure he's said something along the lines of that in the past. Plus he's never flat out denied he wouldn't move to Real Madrid. He's always said 'it's would be nice' or 'he's honoured', 'flattered' etc to be linked to the club.

It's clear he's never going to directly say 'I want to play for Real Madrid', since it would be disrespectful to Juventus in a way.

Every top player does that.Most of them go for the diplomatic approach.Even Van Persie was 'flattered' by the Juventus links not too long ago.

He hasnt flat out denied yeah, but he never has said his 'dream' is to play for Real Madrid either.You are confusing him with Isla perhaps.

If you want more clarification,maybe you'd want to read one of his recent interviews :

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/vidal_bbc_world_football_interview
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Please stay in Italy you overrated scrub.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:43 pm

dont be so harsh Z, Vidal is a good lad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Daniele >>>>
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:23 pm

S wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:I'm sure he's said something along the lines of that in the past. Plus he's never flat out denied he wouldn't move to Real Madrid. He's always said 'it's would be nice' or 'he's honoured', 'flattered' etc to be linked to the club.

Every top player does that.Most of them go for the diplomatic approach.Even Van Persie was 'flattered' by the Juventus links not too long ago.

He hasnt flat out denied yeah, but he never has said his 'dream' is to play for Real Madrid either.You are confusing him with Isla perhaps.

If you want more clarification,maybe you'd want to read one of his recent interviews :

In that interview he's just saying that Juventus was a wonderful that happened to him etc. He doesn't say he would end his career there. Whenever he's saying he's 'flattered', or 'it's nice to be linked to Real Madrid', 'honoured', 'they could seduce any player', he's leaving a door open to leaving Juventus and he's kind of implying Real Madrid are a club that are on the same level if not better than Juventus.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm

I would rather if we promote jose rodreguez, and i dont mind signing him and gundogwan, both tbh if we were to loose khedira, alonso and modric (like million rumours these days).

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
S wrote:

In that interview he's just saying that Juventus was a wonderful that happened to him etc. He doesn't say he would end his career there. Whenever he's saying he's 'flattered', or 'it's nice to be linked to Real Madrid', 'honoured', 'they could seduce any player', he's leaving a door open to leaving Juventus and he's kind of implying Real Madrid are a club that are on the same level if not better than Juventus.

I dint imply he is going to end his career here did i ? Like i said he's just trying to be diplomatic just like every other top player when they're linked to big clubs.This is not just about this interview but many other interviews he's given in the last few months that he is very happy here(with his family being settled in Turin as well) and all signs point out that he's going to continue here for a few more seasons at worse.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:11 pm

typical Mehdrid fans thinking they can sign every top player in the world....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:40 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:typical Mehdrid fans thinking they can sign every top player in the world....

This thread is about Vidal?  confused confused confused 
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
S wrote:

RM is nothing better than Juventus in every sense in the last years esp. So get over that.

You've missed some interviews start working on that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 pm

lol...  wut Devi.  You don't want to compare histories, recent or not; both aren't in Juve's favor.  And yes, CL results count Laughing

Regarding Vidal... we'll make an offer most likely and also one for Pogba.  Juve will highly likely sell one of them.  My bet is on Pogba being sold because he's refusing to sign an extension without a release clause...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:lol...  wut Devi.  You don't want to compare histories, recent or not; both aren't in Juve's favor.  And yes, CL results count Laughing

Regarding Vidal... we'll make an offer most likely and also one for Pogba.  Juve will highly likely sell one of them.  My bet is on Pogba being sold because he's refusing to sign an extension without a release clause...

When was your last CL title do you know? And how many titles have you won since in the last 5-6 years?
Don't tell me that BS about CL titles because your last was loong ago. What's next a nothingam forest fan will show up and say we won one before you did? Also Juve was or is the most defeated team in finals if I'm not lying to myself.

Vidal won't move Pogba maybe if you pay up to 80mil or more
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 pm

I think we'll sell Pogba

Vidal? I'm not sure what more he can do to make it clear that he has no intention to leave Juve

Maybe a 2nd Juventus neck tattoo? Maybe yet another 'thankyou' message to Juventus? Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Did Vidal sign a new contract the other week?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Why does Vidal never say 'No, I won't ever join Real Madrid, Juventus are a bigger club'?

These are just some of the quotes:

"I am honoured that a big club [like Real Madrid] is interested. They would seduce every player [into joining them],"

Vidal was asked about possibly wanting to play for Madrid one day. His response was:

“Real are a good side with great players. It would be nice, but we’ll have to see what happens in the future.”

He has said he's happy at Juventus, but he's always shown some sort of interest when asked about Real Madrid.

Based on all the quotes, I don't think it's a 100% guarantee he'll stay at Juventus.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:41 pm

The_Badger wrote:Did Vidal sign a new contract the other week?

He did, but contracts don't really mean anything apart from showing short term loyalty.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:44 pm

We're just glossing over Vidals latest quote then?

"Madrids interest changes nothing"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
The_Badger wrote:Did Vidal sign a new contract the other week?

He did, but contracts don't really mean anything apart from showing short term loyalty.

I think if he had desire to leave, he wouldn't have put pen to paper.

I suppose we'll see in the summer.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm

All those quotes you're putting there MT happened before he signed the extension... my guess is he was putting pressure on the club to get paid. I don't see any reason why Vidal would want to leave Juve at this point unless they want to sell him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next