Mamad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
la bestia negra
jibers
57 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 6 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm

All those quotes you're putting there MT happened before he signed the extension... my guess is he was putting pressure on the club to get paid. I don't see any reason why Vidal would want to leave Juve at this point unless they want to sell him.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 6 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sportsczy wrote:lol...  wut Devi.  You don't want to compare histories, recent or not; both aren't in Juve's favor.  And yes, CL results count Laughing

Regarding Vidal... we'll make an offer most likely and also one for Pogba.  Juve will highly likely sell one of them.  My bet is on Pogba being sold because he's refusing to sign an extension without a release clause...

When was your last CL title do you know? And how many titles have you won since in the last 5-6 years?
Don't tell me that BS about CL titles because your last was loong ago. What's next a nothingam forest fan will show up and say we won one before you did? Also Juve was or is the most defeated team in finals if I'm not lying to myself.

Vidal won't move Pogba maybe if you pay up to 80mil or more
 lol.  OK.  We won the CL more recently than Juve did btw Laughing Laughing And how many games has Juve won in CL in elimination rounds the past 5-6 years?  Laughing Laughing Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:22 am

sportsczy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
sportsczy wrote:lol...  wut Devi.  You don't want to compare histories, recent or not; both aren't in Juve's favor.  And yes, CL results count Laughing

Regarding Vidal... we'll make an offer most likely and also one for Pogba.  Juve will highly likely sell one of them.  My bet is on Pogba being sold because he's refusing to sign an extension without a release clause...

When was your last CL title do you know? And how many titles have you won since in the last 5-6 years?
Don't tell me that BS about CL titles because your last was loong ago. What's next a nothingam forest fan will show up and say we won one before you did? Also Juve was or is the most defeated team in finals if I'm not lying to myself.

Vidal won't move Pogba maybe if you pay up to 80mil or more
 lol.  OK.  We won the CL more recently than Juve did btw LaughingLaughing And how many games has Juve won in CL in elimination rounds the past 5-6 years?  Laughing LaughingLaughing

What difference does it make since neither you or us won the trophy? 0. Winners are only written in the history nothing else Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:46 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Why does Vidal never say 'No, I won't ever join Real Madrid, Juventus are a bigger club'?

You are so cute MT Laughing Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:47 am

Didin't he just sign a new contract? Whats all this fuss about.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:52 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Didin't he just sign a new contract? Whats all this fuss about.

Because,Madrid are reported to have shown an interest in him again and despite him constantly coming out and saying he wants to stay at Juventus,somehow Madrid fans think its all a hoax and feel he is itching for a move to the Bernabeu in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:08 am

I see, do they know even if they bid I doubt Juventus is going to take anything lower then 80 million?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 am

Vidal is no stranger to transfer gossip either, as Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are among those interested.

“I thank anyone who thinks about me, but I am ever more determined to continue my path in this team. I have only one objective: to work day by day and contribute to the success of Juventus.I would love to wear the captain's armband, but i understand,in this group there are players who've fought longer with this jersey”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Even though Vidal says that he wants to stay and help Juventus, do you think that if Real Madrid make a bid and are allowed to discuss options with him that he will turn them down?

I have a hard time seeing that. I feel like if RM came knocking for Suarez in the summer he would be gone, too.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:15 pm

It's clear Vidal is always going to say positive comments about staying at Juventus in interviews. He's never explicitly going to say he wants to move. Ronaldo did it too before he moved. In the summer if a bid comes in, he'll definitely consider it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:18 pm

El Cujo wrote:Do you think that if Real Madrid make a bid and are allowed to discuss options with him that he will turn them down ?
Only if he tries to force through the move which i'm confident he wouldnt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:53 pm

This thread is cute.

Gets bumped every time Vidal 'says' something...... Laughing

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has dismissed rumours that he is set to join either Barcelona or Real Madrid.

The Chilean has been with the Italian champions since 2011 and was instrumental as Antonio Conte's men won back-to-back Scudetti in his two full seasons at the club.

Vidal has been linked with a variety of clubs, but has branded reports of an impending move to La Liga "ridiculous", insisting that his focus is on winning the league with the Bianconeri.

"Me to Real Madrid or Barcelona? It's ridiculous," he told reporters. "It's a non-story. All I want to do is win the league with Juventus and have a good World Cup."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 pm

izzy wrote:This thread is cute.

Gets bumped every time Vidal 'says' something...... Laughing

rofl

Somebody's got a problem it seems Laughing

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Yes, I'm the one with the problem........

..... as the posts......... in this thread................ clearly shows................

silent
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:14 am

From what history tells me, contract extensions mean diddly squat when it comes to transfers. Rooney and Villa signed contract extensions at Everton and Valencia respectfully before they were sold. Words expressing their "joy" and "love for the club" and "denying any talks with (insert club)" are all semantics. Capello (citation needed on this one) once stated he would never coach Juventus when he was at Roma. He left Roma for Juve and took Emerson with him. Tattoos can be removed through laser surgery. Ask Angelina Jolie about her tattoo about Billy Bob Thorton.

With that being said, Juventus has no intention of selling Vidal and RM has, most likely, no intention of paying an exorbitant amount of money for Vidal.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Beppe Marotta to Sky Italia: “Today I did visit Real Madrid, but even if I had spoken about Pogba & Vidal I wouldn’t tell you!”
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Today I visited my ex-girlfriend in a booked hotel room, but even I had spoken about my time there, I wouldn't tell you!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:24 am

See, the problem with this shit is there's nothing that will stop the rumours

If a player says nothing, it's because he's leaving
If a player says he wants to leave.... there you go
If a player says he doesn't want to leave. He...... wants to leave

Basically until a player retires, there's a constant loop of this shit. This shouldn't even be discussed until the situation changes. People trying to expertly analyse his eye movements and gestures to determine whether or not he wants to move club

Ooooh, Vidal had cornflakes for breakfast today, probably because he's moving club.

Pls stop.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 am

dont worry Tom, the rumours will stop once he signs for barcelona, to join up with his fellow car washing companion cheers 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 am

Nah he's off to Man U for 15Mill
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:04 am

I heard reports that United offered 18 million+Cleverley but Juve rejected it. They made a new offer of 15 million which Juve has accepted.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:52 am

Even if a player denies something, doesn't mean he doesn't want to move. No player is flat out going to admit he wants to move. It's clear Vidal has hinted in the past that he likes Real Madrid etc, which is enough to suggest there's a possibility of him leaving.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:55 am

M99 wrote:I heard reports that United offered 18 million+Cleverley but Juve rejected it. They made a new offer of 15 million which Juve has accepted.
You're kidding me, right...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Doc wrote:From what history tells me, contract extensions mean diddly squat when it comes to transfers. Rooney and Villa signed contract extensions at Everton and Valencia respectfully before they were sold. Words expressing their "joy" and "love for the club" and "denying any talks with (insert club)" are all semantics. Capello (citation needed on this one) once stated he would never coach Juventus when he was at Roma. He left Roma for Juve and took Emerson with him. Tattoos can be removed through laser surgery. Ask Angelina Jolie about her tattoo about Billy Bob Thorton.

With that being said, Juventus has no intention of selling Vidal and RM has, most likely, no intention of paying an exorbitant amount of money for Vidal.

WTF, Angelina had a tattoo of Billy Bob Thornton of all actors in bloody Hollywood Laughing 
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Doc wrote:From what history tells me, contract extensions mean diddly squat when it comes to transfers. Rooney and Villa signed contract extensions at Everton and Valencia respectfully before they were sold. Words expressing their "joy" and "love for the club" and "denying any talks with (insert club)" are all semantics. Capello (citation needed on this one) once stated he would never coach Juventus when he was at Roma. He left Roma for Juve and took Emerson with him. Tattoos can be removed through laser surgery. Ask Angelina Jolie about her tattoo about Billy Bob Thorton.

WTF, Angelina had a tattoo of Billy Bob Thornton of all actors in bloody Hollywood Laughing 

They were married.

And yes El Gunner it's true, Di Marzio can confirm.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next