Mamad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
la bestia negra
jibers
57 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 7 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by M99 Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Doc wrote:From what history tells me, contract extensions mean diddly squat when it comes to transfers. Rooney and Villa signed contract extensions at Everton and Valencia respectfully before they were sold. Words expressing their "joy" and "love for the club" and "denying any talks with (insert club)" are all semantics. Capello (citation needed on this one) once stated he would never coach Juventus when he was at Roma. He left Roma for Juve and took Emerson with him. Tattoos can be removed through laser surgery. Ask Angelina Jolie about her tattoo about Billy Bob Thorton.

With that being said, Juventus has no intention of selling Vidal and RM has, most likely, no intention of paying an exorbitant amount of money for Vidal.

WTF, Angelina had a tattoo of Billy Bob Thornton of all actors in bloody Hollywood Laughing 

They were married.

And yes El Gunner it's true, Di Marzio can confirm.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player - Page 7 Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:54 pm

I love how Vidal "Real and Barca interest changes nothing" turns into

"Vidal will join madrid and surgically remove his Juve tattoo"

Case and point. No matter what he does or doesn't do, it will be interpreted as him wanting a move

This thread should die until the situation changes, until then it's all nonsense.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Doc wrote:With that being said, Juventus has no intention of selling Vidal and RM has, most likely, no intention of paying an exorbitant amount of money for Vidal.

Doc being Doc in not interpreting Vidal is leaving.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Today agnelli confirmed that Juve is not selling club and we won't sell in the summer , also Pogba is not up for sale
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Even if a player denies something, doesn't mean he doesn't want to move. No player is flat out going to admit he wants to move. It's clear Vidal has hinted in the past that he likes Real Madrid etc, which is enough to suggest there's a possibility of him leaving.

It depends on two things :

1.Madrid make an indecent oil money-esque offer.

2.Vidal forces his way out of Turin with Madrid gaining leverage which could bring the price down.

The latter is less likely to happen so you're left with option 1.Would Madrid be really willing to make another big splash considering they broke the bank for Bale less than a year ago ? I'm not sure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Vidal isn't going to cost more than Bale. He was just a one off. I don't think teams should start valuing their players based on Bale's fee. There's players better than Bale, but it doesn't mean they're going to cost £150m.

In terms of those 2 points, well a combination of both could happen. We could make a bid, then Vidal finds out and he say's he wants to leave.

Vidal would cost under €65m, which is affordable for us.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:40 pm

No he wouldn't Laughing

Why would we sell our best player for a lower price, just because it's more convenient for the buying club? Laughing

We don't exist to make other clubs happy.

Clubs shouldn't base their prices on Bale? Why?

Why would a SELLER put the BUYERS interests first? :facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Real  buy him pls :bow:, he is a difference maker as very few in Serie A, most important player of Juve

seriously talking, it's easier Juve will sell Pogba than Vidal between 2 , also considering the   the Raiola factor ,in the long run Raiola is a tax, he's capable to demand wage increases every month
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Everyone can just hope that Bale's fee was a one off and player values won't be based around him. If they aren't based around him, €65m is a reasonable price for Vidal. Maybe stick in Coentrao as part of the deal too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Vidal isn't going to cost more than Bale. He was just a one off. I don't think teams should start valuing their players based on Bale's fee. There's players better than Bale, but it doesn't mean they're going to cost £150m.

In terms of those 2 points, well a combination of both could happen. We could make a bid, then Vidal finds out and he say's he wants to leave.

No,thats not my point.If Vidal is strongly approached by Madrid,obviously he'd be interested in joining them like every other player but if we resist a sale,he'd still be content with life in Turin.If you think Vidal is gonna try do a 'Suarez' on Juve ,then you're mistaken.
And regarding the money,obviously he isnt going to cost as much as Bale.But what i'm saying is i'm not sure if Madrid would be ready to make a bid of the same magnitude and in this case for a central midfielder and one who's already 27 especially since they spent 100m on Bale less than a year ago.I mean i dont know if i can see Madrid making another consecutive big splash,usually they go big once in every three years or around that mark,but i could be wrong here also.

To sum it up,Juventus have no intention of selling him,Vidal is happy at Juve,an indecent proposal could make us think but we'd still probably resist considering he's the backbone of this Juventus project.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:08 pm

u reckon pogba is a more attainable target due to his contract situation?

there is no chance juve sell both tho, that much is certain
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Yes

Pogba is probably available for a stupendous fee. Either this Summer or next
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:10 pm

shame, i would much rather have vidal but eh, wouldnt mind we make a play for pogba. we can send that fatass khedira to man u
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:11 pm

We'd probably accept Di Maria + cash.

We apparantly want Coentrao too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:13 pm

i would stay away from what gazzetta are reporting. Dunno what's going to happen with Di Maria going into next season, but coentrao is definitely moving (this time for sure lol)
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm

These rumours have been fairly common from various sources.

I'd find them but I gave up reading them a little while ago considering it's way too early to be bothering with all that
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Wont believe any rumors unless its coming from Di Marzio.Most of them lack credibility.Still feel we'll lock down Pogba to a new contract and sell him for a big fee in one or two years.

And also BeinSport apparently reported today that Pogba to Madrid is a done deal in exchange for cash + Isco rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:18 pm

S wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Vidal isn't going to cost more than Bale. He was just a one off. I don't think teams should start valuing their players based on Bale's fee. There's players better than Bale, but it doesn't mean they're going to cost £150m.

No,thats not my point.If Vidal is strongly approached by Madrid,obviously he'd be interested in joining them like every other player but if we resist a sale,he'd still be content with life in Turin.If you think Vidal is gonna try do a 'Suarez' on Juve ,then you're mistaken.
And regarding the money,obviously he isnt going to cost as much as Bale.But what i'm saying is i'm not sure if Madrid would be ready to make a bid of the same magnitude and in this case for a central midfielder and one who's already 27 especially since they spent 100m on Bale less than a year ago.I mean i dont know if i can see Madrid making another consecutive big splash,usually they go big once in every three years or around that mark,but i could be wrong here also.

To sum it up,Juventus have no intention of selling him,Vidal is happy at Juve,an indecent proposal could make us think but we'd still probably resist considering he's the backbone of this Juventus project.

It won't be right though to force a player to stay when he doesn't want to. He probably won't play properly when he has another club on the back of his mind.

In terms of the fee, Vidal should be cheaper than Bale, which means he's affordable. Especially if we sell Coentrao/Khedira/Isco/Di Maria this summer, or even include Coentrao/Di Maria as part of a deal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:It won't be right though to force a player to stay when he doesn't want to. He probably won't play properly when he has another club on the back of his mind.

In terms of the fee, Vidal should be cheaper than Bale, which means he's affordable. Especially if we sell Coentrao/Khedira/Isco/Di Maria this summer, or even include Coentrao/Di Maria as part of a deal.
Not going to go through this again Laughing

See,Madrid interest isnt going to change anything for him.If he's interested in joining them and we accept a bid,then its all done but if we dont have any intention to sell him,he's perfectly fine with continuing at Juventus.I mean he plays for Italy's biggest club not a Fiorentina or a Palermo.If that was the case,you might have had a point.He loves the club and his family is settled in Turin.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:08 pm

That's the thing Vidal WANTS TO STAY he even stated he wants to be captain and finish his career here and be like ADP. ffs

and Vidal is worth as much as Bale atleast for us he is the best in his position if you ask me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:12 pm

vidal for a 100 mil Laughing...no but i see where your coming from, i don't really fancy vidal tbh or even pogba for that matter but if the club insist then get the easier/cheaper option
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:40 pm

chad4401 wrote:vidal for a 100 mil Laughing...no but i see where your coming from, i don't really fancy vidal tbh or even pogba for that matter but if the club insist then get the easier/cheaper option
And Bale wasn't to bro, but its not how you see him its how much he is worth to the other club and how much the club values him. As I said he is the best in his position if you ask me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

it doesn't mean , I think  neither Gerrard and Lampard   costed 100 mln at the time Laughing And I repeat, Gerrard and Lampard...

Bale  is also 2 years younger than him  , he was a difference maker in the best league in the world and besides he is an offensive player . No contest tbh.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No he wouldn't Laughing

Why would we sell our best player for a lower price, just because it's more convenient for the buying club? Laughing

We don't exist to make other clubs happy.

Clubs shouldn't base their prices on Bale? Why?

Why would a SELLER put the BUYERS interests first? :facepalm:

but....but tom its Mehdrid, have you not in all your days on this forum witnessed the attitude of their fans?

Just cos they signed Ronaldo every team's best player naturally wants to join them, and every team is a peasant club that needs money and Mehdrid scrub players to balance their team since they are losing their best player.....

Vidal will NOT FORCE a move out of Juve,

if you want him, 85m+ offer could do it, or Bale/Ronaldo +50m offer (which you won't do)
so count that deal out, Vidal will go for a Bale-esque fee whether the Madrid Gods who can predict the future and tell us how much we should sell our players like it or not

Pogba tho is a different case (with that fat blob as his agent), if it was him we were talking about no Juve fan would come here insisting he will stay in Juve for life....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
It won't be right though to force a player to stay when he doesn't want to. He probably won't play properly when he has another club on the back of his mind. "

If Agnelli, Juventus, Vidal's agent, Vidal's father and Arturo Vidal's has affirmed his desire to stay in the club, he will not leave. Real Madrid do not have a spiritual ownership of players regardless of how players compliment them. You're going in circles now.

Robes Wrote:
Bale  is also 2 years younger than him  , he was a difference maker in the best league in the world and besides he is an offensive player . No contest tbh."

Best league in the world on what basis? Let's not resort to pure subjectives to prove a point. Bale being offensive and a difference maker in his last 6 months at Spurs does not make *bleep* of a difference to Vidal who is far more complete, more proven and simply a better player. These hypotheticals in discussion of tangent value is nonsensical.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm

but Arq Madrid is the soccer heaven.....

its a must for every player....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next