Patrick Bateman
ErPupone
McLewis
flameas
Lupi
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what would be ur ideal Roma XI 4 upcoming season  Empty what would be ur ideal Roma XI 4 upcoming season

Post by Lupi Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:52 am

I have seen the thread like that in Liverpool page and thought it would be interesting to do the same for My team

if you can make two XI one Ideal and one realistic

Ill do mine Later on

Fact of the day : Did you know that De Rossi is the highest all-time scorer for a midfielder in the Italian national team!?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

what would be ur ideal Roma XI 4 upcoming season  Empty Re: what would be ur ideal Roma XI 4 upcoming season

Post by flameas Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 am

Its hard actually, because I have no idea which fullbacks we are linked to, if any..

Ideal:

Rafael
x - Marquinhos - Benatia - Digne
Paulinho
DDR - Pjanic
Lamela - Totti - Jovetic

Realistic

Sorrentino
Torosidis - Marquinhos - Benatia - Balzaretti
DDR - Naingollan - Pjanic
Lamela - Destro - Totti
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

what would be ur ideal Roma XI 4 upcoming season  Empty Re: what would be ur ideal Roma XI 4 upcoming season

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:01 pm

------Viviano-------

-------Toro-------'Hos-------Castan-------Balza-------

-------De Rossi-------
----Pjanic----------------------Nainggolan----

-------Totti-------
----Lamela-----------------------------------Destro----

It's pretty similar to Flame's except for:

- I see us getting Viviano over Sorrentino.

- Castan's partnership with 'Hos should get the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't be surrpised to see Benatia play his way into contention at some point.

- Garcia prefers technicallly-gifted midfielders so Pjanic wins out over Bradley in that regard though if we don't get Nainggolan, Bradley could still be in with a shout.

- I can see Totti as a False 9 in the same fashion that Garcia used Hazard in his last season with Lille. Destro isn't the best player to stick outwide so he'd probably tuck in a bit. Florenzi would be an option there, but he's not at all a winger either. Lamela's the only one in our team that is truly comfortable in that position.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:59 pm

My ideal and somewhat realistic XI (Rudi Garcia aside):

Handanovic

Marquinhos Romagnoli Castan

Basta Pjanic De Rossi Naingollan Santon

Sau Totti

In: Handanovic, Curci, Basta, Santon, Naingollan, Bellomo and Sau. Out of ideas for a CB purchase.
Out: Stekelenburg (done), Goicoechea (done), Burdisso, Piris, Dodo, Angel, Brighi, Tachtsidis (done), Guberti, Borriello, Osvaldo.

None of those targets are unrealistic and we've been linked to 5 out of 6.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:54 am

ErPupone wrote:My ideal and somewhat realistic XI (Rudi Garcia aside):

Handanovic

Sau Totti

In: Handanovic, Curci, Basta, Santon, Naingollan, Bellomo and Sau. Out of ideas for a CB purchase.
Out: Stekelenburg (done), Goicoechea (done), Burdisso, Piris, Dodo, Angel, Brighi, Tachtsidis (done), Guberti, Borriello, Osvaldo.

Not a bad line up but Ignoring Garcia basically makes it Unrealistic , and given to Transfer Window in the last couple of years its always Inter who get Roma's target never mind about Roma getting their goalkeeper specially as one of few good players they had last season and to do this formation we need 1 more transfer , Guidolin and thats not happening + Totti is not that fast anymore and with only sau i think we get problem finding the net
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Epoto wrote:
ErPupone wrote:My ideal and somewhat realistic XI (Rudi Garcia aside):

Handanovic

Sau Totti

Not a bad line up but Ignoring Garcia basically makes it Unrealistic , and given to Transfer Window in the last couple of years its always Inter who get Roma's target never mind about Roma getting their goalkeeper specially as one of few good players they had last season and to do this formation we need 1 more transfer , Guidolin and thats not happening + Totti is not that fast anymore and with only sau i think we get problem finding the net

So to adapt it to Garcia, remove Castan, shift Sau over to one side and put in Lamela on the other, making a 4-3-3 with Totti in the middle.

As for the keeper, Handanovic is one of my favourites around, though we won't get him. One who speaks Italian would be a good start to avoid another Stek situation.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:11 am

---------Diego Lopez
------Marcos-Benatia-Castan
vasilis---ddr---niagnolan/bradley--balza
----------------pjanic/totti
-------destro/lamela---miccoli/osvaldo

i think its realistic and not even costly then sabatini can go do his fetish bringing teens like jedvaj to Roma or one or two brazilian youngsters , i,d add biondini on bench and try to get gabidiani also
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:37 am

Epoto wrote:---------Diego Lopez
----------------pjanic/totti
-------destro/lamela---miccoli/osvaldo

i think its realistic and not even costly then sabatini can go do his fetish bringing teens like jedvaj to Roma or one or two brazilian youngsters  , i,d add biondini on bench and try to get gabidiani also

With Torosidis and Balzaretti on the flanks, we solve none of the problems from last season. Balzaretti can't cover a flank by himself and can absolutely not be considered a starter. Similar point for Torosidis but to he is a little more capable of covering his ground.

Can't rotate between Totti and Pjanic, must accommodate both. As for Miccoli, he has his own problems right now with his mafia links, I'd rather not get into that mess.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 am

hmm depending on the game situation manager can take one of strikers out and put

---------Diego Lopez
-----------pjanic----totti
----------miccoli/osvaldo

+you gotta consider Totti will be 37 next season
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Totti at 75 years old with a cane, cataracts and a broken hip > anyone else on the team.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 pm

3 men defenses are awful
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 am

flameas wrote:3 men defenses are awful

Mine is 5
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 am

ErPupone wrote:Totti at 75 years old with a cane, cataracts and a broken hip > anyone else on the team.

I know that but on the other side Unfortunately Totti can not play forever and Roma has to get ready for after Totti and Pjanic is the closest option if he stay!
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 am

for three CBs we dont have enough defenders.. one injured - a chaos...
Also, balza cant run for 90 minutes and im not convinced by the greek.

we must play with four at the back.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

flameas wrote:for three CBs we dont have enough defenders.. one injured - a chaos...
Also, balza cant run for 90 minutes and im not convinced by the greek.

we must play with four at the back.

Hence the transfer market....
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 pm

We dont have money to replace them all Razz

Castan is a good backup at most, Burdisso has a great spirit but makes lots of errors lately, Marquinhos is often injured or unfit, Romanglioli will be loaned or exchanged for someone. that leaves with only Benatia (if he comes).

flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Hey, if Garcia were to come out and say that he wants to rely on Antei and Romagnoli this season as his starting pair, I'd be all for it.

I wouldn't sell Marquinhos, but his value is skyrocketing so it's only normal to at least listen to some offers. If the rumors regarding Barca's offer of Alexis Sanchez + 10-15 million for Marquinhos were true, I would consider it. Sanchez would be a good fit for Garcia's system and we could reinvest that money into another CB (aside from Benatia). In that case:

Cesar

Torosidis Benatia Castan Balzaretti

Pjanic De Rossi Naingollan

Lamela Totti Sanchez

We would have the next two months to get two full backs and some depth at CB.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm

flameas wrote:We dont have money to replace them all Razz

Castan is a good backup at most, Burdisso has a great spirit but makes lots of errors lately, Marquinhos is often injured or unfit, Romanglioli will be loaned or exchanged for someone. that leaves with only Benatia (if he comes).

Can't be writing off Castan like that, brah. He's been a good defender for us. Probably the most consistent other than 'Hos.

Deserves his chance to duke it out with Benatia for the other CB spot.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:18 pm

hmm  Italy played with 3-4-2-1/5-2-2-1 and it was good except them not being able to capitalize and score , which is close to Roma problems but Italy had better defenders , i still fancy that formation with possibly better strikers or improved current strikers even though i do not see neither now
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 am

---------------------------------------------Julio Cesar-------------------------------------------------

Torosidis----------------------Marquinohos---------------Benatia----------------------Balzaretti

---------------------Pjanic----------------De Rossi-----------------Nainggolan-----------------

------------------?---------------------Totti--------------------------Lamela------------------
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:07 pm

?

Torosidis Marquinhos Castan Balzaretti

De Rossi Pjanic

Florenzi Totti Lamela

Gomez

We would need two new full backs, one on each side. Naingollan could easily slip into midfield, either alongside De Rossi or in the hole, moving Totti up. Florenzi could offer some balance, with Lamela heading the attack down the left.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 am

I got bored in Canada day and started playing some Fifa (I know not realistic but as i went through formation with Roma starting new career season ) i came up with this

Diego Alves
Piris------Benatia---Castan---Balza
De Rossi-
----PJANIC
Lamela----------------------------Honda
--Totti/Osvaldo
Destro/Tallo

something close to 4-4-1-1 ish and turning into 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-3-2 ish , i thought that would be a good idea for Roma in real Life
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Piris isnt gonna play for us next season. Honda is just out of reach and overrated. Also, no love for Marquinhos?

I still think we are gonna play with a 4-3-3 of some kind. I dont approve of that but maybe it will work this time.. third time`s the charm
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

well it shouldn't necessarily be Honda , I chose honda because he is kinda available to grab now but even for 4-3-3 Roma still need a winger and Honda hopefully will add to the Asian fan-base
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:20 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What I would do for Roma

Diego Alves
Toro - Marquinhos - CB* - Ansaldi
Bradley - DDR - Pjanic
Totti
Lamela - Destro

Essentially taking care of the weak links. Diego Alves is a great shot stopper, Ansaldi a cheap and good LB. I had Campagnaro in mind for the CB, since I wanted someone with a lot of experience to organize the backline and yet enough mobility to play in a high line, but I forgot that Inter signed him. Not quite sure who else fits those requirements, but the last thing Roma want is another boy back there. Midfield and attack are fine, Roma's problem was never creating chances, and in that midfield there is enough balance between grit and creativity.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next