+4
BORUSSIA!!
farfan
Juveman17
Clockwork Orange
8 posters

Go down

Is Messi innocent

Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Vote_lcap38%Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Vote_lcap31%Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Vote_lcap31%Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Empty Cruyff: Messi is innocent!

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 pm

He said: "Do people really think that Messi knows even a little bit about the tax system? Just like me, he doesn't know anything about it. It's like having to call an electrician to change a light bulb.

"We pay a fortune for someone to deal with tax matters. In the end, Messi and I will be responsible for it, but that's not the actual situation. If there are any wrongdoings, Messi is not the culprit, but the people he pays to look after his tax matters."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/06/17/4054351/cruyff-urges-neymar-caution

Fitting that this is my 400th post. I dedicate this milestone to Messi's innocence and attacking football. I hope my quality post can continue to inspire those around me.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Cruyff: Messi is innocent! Empty Re: Cruyff: Messi is innocent!

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Im assuming you support messi just because a Dutch man said something rofl

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 pm

messi is a tax evading crook, deal with it.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

scratch

I have made it pretty clear that I support Barcelona FC after Ajax for obvious reasosn. If they are beyond your deductive abilities, which they most likeley are, I will explain it to you

Michels and Cruyff both went to Barcelona in 1973.

Cruyff used the philosophy and learnings he gathered from Ajax and imposed them on Barcelona, a philosophy that penetrated the very fabric of the club and is part of the reason for their success over the last few years.

A lot of Ducth players and Louis van Gaal moved o Barcelona in the late 90s and Barcelona even were being to referred to here as Ajax exported.

Frank Rijkaard, another Ajax product, took the reings in 2004 and changed the club. Laporta, the ex president even says that the club was reimaged in Cruyff's philsophy.

So yes, I follow Messi because of the club he plays for and the siimilar links it has with Ajax. Unlike Harmonica, I follow clubs before I follow any one player.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:scratch

I have made it pretty clear that I support Barcelona FC after Ajax for obvious reasosn. If they are beyond your deductive abilities, which they most likeley are, I will explain it to you

Cruyff used the philosophy and learnings he gathered from Ajax and imposed them on Barcelona, a philosophy that penetrated the very fabric of the club and is part of the reason for their success over the last few years.

A lot of Ducth players and Louis van Gaal moved o Barcelona in the late 90s and Barcelona even were being to referred to here as Ajax exported.

Frank Rijkaard, another Ajax product, took the reings in 2004 and changed the club. Laporta, the ex president even says that the club was reimaged in Cruyff's philsophy.

So yes, I follow Messi because of the club he plays for and the siimilar links it has with Ajax. Unlike Harmonica, I follow clubs before I follow any one player.

I was joking man i was just referencing the fact that you mention the word Dutch in every single one of your posts Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:37 pm

juveman17 wrote:

I was joking man i was just referencing the fact that you mention the word Dutch in every single one of your posts Laughing

scratch

Do I? Apologies.I am just extremely proud of the effect that we have had on modern footballing tactics. I do think that Messi is innocent. Are you from Italy by any chance?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

scratch

Do I? Apologies.I am just extremely proud of the effect that we have had on modern footballing tactics. I do think that Messi is innocent. Are you from Italy by any chance?

You have nothing to apoligise for it was just an observation.

And I'm an Italian-American second generation as my parents were born in Italy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:03 pm

How the F@#$% would anyone here know if he's guilty or not

dumb thread is dumb

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:35 pm

If Master Cruyff said that Messi is innocent, than he is :bow:

Cruyffian influence is expanding even on the fisc
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:26 am

Messi is argentine so he is a tax cheat by definition. Nothing new here, moving on.

(Maradona still can't enter Italy because of the money he owes the government - the last time he was there they confiscated his earrings and watches at the airport before leaving Laughing )
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Tax Fraud and Evasion Flow Chart
--------------------------------------------
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/17/44/45/68/dibujo11.jpg

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:26 pm

How on earth does Cryuff know if Messi is guilty or not Laughing Of course he becomes voltron straight away Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum