Sky - Baronio, "Gabbiadini the real surprise of the Under 21"

Go down

Sky - Baronio, "Gabbiadini the real surprise of the Under 21" Empty Sky - Baronio, "Gabbiadini the real surprise of the Under 21"

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Telephone connection with Sky Sport24, Roberto Baronio, former Lazio midfielder, talks about the national Under-21 coach Mangia.Surprisingly, the former director fails to highlight the performance of the players most well-known, but focuses on a player in orbit Juve, speaking thus: "When I get a chance to see Gabbiadini, I am always pleasantly impressed by his way of playing. Grande force physical and technical. Moreover, among all players in the formation of Eat, I think the one with the most room for growth. " Yet another sign of esteem for Manolo, disputed by half Serie A, but that does not seem to be quite ready for the big jump to the Juventus management.In co-ownership with Atalanta, Gabbiadini loan could end up in another season to devote himself permanently. Eye, however, not to miss it, to him also there seems to be not any team, but the runner-up Borussia Dortmund in Europe.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down