TalkingReckless
Kaladin
Firenze
Arquitecto
SaintJoe
28 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by RED Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What you on about? i only care about games and Sony showed hardly anything.

Sony won because of non-gaming reasons( isn't that ironic) not their actual line up.

We don't have to wait for anything but fact is Microsoft showed games and lots of them and Sony hardly showed anything of interest outside of Killzone and Infamous which we had already seen.

Expect more titles from Sony in the upcoming years.

I will say that the Sony conference was underwhelming compared to Microsoft's, but that was largely due to Sony revealing a lot of their exclusives back at the reveal conference.

Microsoft had nothing but games to show, and that worked great for them. They have some good games coming up like Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall.

Sony won the E3 and then entire next gen with 3 blows: 1) No DRM support. 2) No required online connectivity 3)Price of the console. All with the added bonus of having the superior hardware.

Plus that PS4 console looks sleek as hell. ooh!

First day purchase for me.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 pm

LOL at the loyalty shown here to Microsoft Laughing

I'm a neutral and admit Sony blew away Xbox One in literally all aspects.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:58 pm

PS studios are still supporting the PS3 this year with some of the best games of this generation ... while MS scrapped developing for the 360 .

It's expected for Sony to be underhanded , even tho we're going to see more games in the next couple of months probably ...but i know that by the end of this next gen ... Sony will have the best exclusives out there .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Will the ps4 be able to run Ps3 games?

If it can, i'm selling the ol' ps3 to make the relatively cheap price even cheaper

:fapfap:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Will the ps4 be able to run Ps3 games?

If it can, i'm selling the ol' ps3 to make the relatively cheap price even cheaper

:fapfap:

No in a way .. It doesn't have direct backwards compatibility because the ps4 has a different structure ...

But ultimately you'll be able to play ps3 games with Gaikai streaming it to your console tho ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Arquitescu wrote:LOL at the loyalty shown here to Microsoft Laughing

I'm a neutral and admit Sony blew away Xbox One in literally all aspects.

I have no loyalty to anyone.... i go where the best games is.... and as of right now Sony have shown 2 games that interest me.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Microsoft has shown me 6 or 7 games that interest me compared to two.

I'm sure Sony will show more over the coming year when i actually decide to buy one nothing has been decided yet but Microsoft showed more games.

Seeing as used games and always online don't bother me as i haven't had my net go out for more than 24 hrs in like 5 years and i have NEVER bought used its down to the games and features.

And Sony have hardly shown anything in that department SO FAR.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:18 pm

http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif

i like xbox games better but i thinks it time Sad
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Definitely getting this on release day

Can't wait now, going to sell my Xbox as well. Gtfo my desk you scrub.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 pm

http://makeameme.org/media/created/taking-my-talents-n5tt6r.jpg
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:22 pm

But yet Sony has won over the internet except Mole
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:28 pm

BTW Nintendo going in today if you like their stuff.

New Donkey Kong Country, New 3D Super Mario, New Smash Bros, New Mario Kart, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101 and Wind Waker HD.

But yet Sony has won over the internet except Mole

I doubt everyone on the internet all have such a stable internet connection and always buy new as i do tbf.

This is the problem here, not the games but seeing as none of those things effect me then i don't need to take it into consideration for my purchase.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:28 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:But yet Sony has won over the internet except Mole

But he has a point ... as of right now Microsoft showed more games ..

And KH3 and FFXV haven't been confirmed to be exclusives ... only FF XIV is a PS4 exclusive .

f*ck you Nintendo for playing it safe :coffee:

No Metroid ... and an expected average Mario 3d world

Wind Waker remake is gorgeous tho ... Mario Kart isnt for me Laughing

That X game from Monolith hyped me up .. and Pokemans ofcourse :bow:

Last edited by pUsHa on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:30 pm

I go where Final Fantasy goes, so PS4 here I come!
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm

pUsHa wrote:

And KH3 and FFXV haven't been confirmed to be exclusives ... only FF XIV is a PS4 exclusive .

Games will be in huge abundance for both consoles be sure of that.
Exclusives are a great and a plus for either console owner.

Most games I play are cross platform regardless like the games I'm looking forward to playing and will buy (WatchDogs, Infamous, Fifa 14, Destiny) those are the ones that I'm sure I will buy.

Also. Any word on what time Nintendo's thing is?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:33 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

Of course , but we're talking about right now ... I expect Sony to have the best gaimz anyway ...

Nintendo is already over Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Mole is like that Tully guy who slipped away from the red wedding in game of thrones Laughing

nah I actually agree that XBOX had a better game showing, but Sony weren't that shabby either.

I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts (which, judging from what I've read aren't Sony exclusives anyway)

none of the exclusives really interest me, the best "mainstream" games will always be multiplatform IMO. I'm pretty casual.

and so for that reason I start to look at the other aspects of the console, Sony fit my interests more from everything told so far.

Honestly I expect Microsoft to backtrack on a lot of the widely discussed negatives such as the whole DRM no used games and even a lower end model announced without Kinect relatively soon.

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm

If KH3 and FFXV have not confirmed to be exclusives that means they aint lol.

But neither game interest me so i'm meh either way.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Mole your internet might be up and running all the time. But what happens when you go on holiday for two weeks and don't turn your console on every 24 hours?

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:35 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

Most games I play are cross platform regardless like the games I'm looking forward to playing and will buy (WatchDogs, Infamous, Fifa 14, Destiny) those are the ones that I'm sure I will buy.

It's been and gone brah

didn't interest me so I didn't watch it

but I heard they announced Bayonetta 2, new Donkey Kong, new Mario, new super smash bros...only I heard all these games won't be out until next year, so the drought for Wii U owners will continue.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Mole your internet might be up and running all the time. But what happens when you go on holiday for two weeks and don't turn your console on every 24 hours?

He'll just have to turn it on and connect it to the internets apparently... Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

Never denied that, i'm talking about right now which has the more impressive line up.

I'm not buying anything for another year anyway, it can all change very quickly.

Exclusives are what make me decide, what does one console offer me games wise that the other can't.... i bought the 360 because of Gears for example.

I do agree in the main on both consoles the multi plats will be the best.

MGS5 and Witcher 3 are the best games i have seen so far for example.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm

PS4 is 66% smaller than the XBOXONE and a PC with similar specs would cost 750 dollars+ apparently.

Don't really care about the size, just thought it was pretty odd that Microsoft designed the new XBOX to be so large, considering the PS4 has superior hardware..

They're both ugly.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Mole your internet might be up and running all the time. But what happens when you go on holiday for two weeks and don't turn your console on every 24 hours?

Why does that matter? my console will be unplugged while im holiday lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Xbox looks like it will have way better launch titles available tbh

don't really see the uproar over the internet connection, unless you live in some third world country ( they should allow certain markets to forgo the online stuff though, I heard they were contemplating it for certain places/armed forces)

Last edited by Firenze on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Firenze wrote:PS4 is 66% smaller than the XBOXONE and a PC with similar specs would cost 750 dollars+ apparently.

Don't really care about the size, just thought it was pretty odd that Microsoft designed the new XBOX to be so large, considering the PS4 has superior hardware..

They're both ugly.

The power block is also built in for the PS4 ...while it's external for the Xbone ... some designers and architects at Microsoft there Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Why does that matter? my console will be unplugged while im holiday lol.

Lol but if it's unplugged then it's devoid of an internet connection, which could end up locking you out of your xbox until you unlock it (Nobody knows how they'll sort that out)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next