How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time?

+32
The_Badger
Onyx
rwo power
Rev
Ruud Gullit
Art Morte
Red Alert
BarcaLearning
Kaladin
Raptorgunner
McAgger
Wilson37
OLpower
che
Kick
StevieRayVaughan
RealGunner
huntsman
Lex
DeviAngel
VivaStPauli
Grooverider
free_cat
Shed
kiranr
ExtremistEnigma
Adit
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

when will mou be sacked

How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 17 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 43

How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Empty Re: How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time?

Post by The_Badger Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:22

rwo power wrote:
The_Badger wrote:Where in Germany would he go though? Would he consider a club like Schalke or Bayer Leverkusen?
If he'd go to either Schalke or Leverkusen and would manage to win the BL with them, he'd be elevated to instant God status by the respective fans XD

I think he'd get a lot of respect from fans outside of their fanbase too. I just don't see him considering those clubs unless he was promised a +100m transfer kitty.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time? - Page 3 Empty Re: How long will it take Abra to sack Mou this time?

Post by rwo power Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:32

The_Badger wrote:I think he'd get a lot of respect from fans outside of their fanbase too. I just don't see him considering those clubs unless he was promised a +100m transfer kitty.
Yeah, that's for sure. Actually I think no BL team would even consider to pay a fraction of the money Mou would command to just consider to sign there. (Bayern are the only ones with the financial muscle, but they are otherwise occupied, of course). But I still thought it might be fun to imagine the contest Kloppo - Pep - Mou in the BL Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon 05 Aug 2013, 20:04

but we are talking 3 years time, i think a lot can happen in 3 years in terms of teams getting further financial backing, and in terms of teams desire to have mourinho as manager.

who knows, in 3 years pep might be burned out again. its not unrealistic.

besides the fact mourinho might still be at chelsea after that point.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 05 Aug 2013, 20:15

You forget Hyypia Rwo
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 05 Aug 2013, 20:26

the set up is just perfect for him , Manchester United/City have new managers with different style of football from the previous managers in both clubs , Arsenal did not make the promised transfer and Liverpool (from the general comments i heard ) is stumbling , it cant be any better for him , In Europe also bayern have pep that still needs to prove is he can do the job and with huge weight on his shoulder , he might just fail ,Real madrid , PSG are pretty much the same situation , id say its entirely up to him but i expect a decent season for him that grant him more time (but wait its roman im talking about and chelsea )could be totally wrong
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon 05 Aug 2013, 21:46

McAgger wrote:You forget Hyypia Rwo
Sami Hyypiä's dream is to manage Liverpool. I'm pretty sure he won't be at Bayer forever.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3