Uncanny
kraaviec
lszanto
Soul
Shed
26 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread

Post by Shed Fri May 09, 2014 2:13 am

Nedved wrote:Remember Pep was Abra's first choice.

Says who?

Nedved wrote:Given he is not a big fan of Mou's playing style

Says who?

Nedved wrote:neither has Mou changed his style as he promised

Says who?

Nedved wrote:the direction Chelsea wants to go i.e playing more attacking football

Says who?

All of these are suppositions based off of nothing but what's claimed by the media, which itself is based off of pure supposition. Abramovich talks to no one publicly, so any claim made about his intentions or desires can be nothing but guesswork.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread

Post by Nedved Fri May 09, 2014 2:57 am

Mou did mention that Abra wants to play more attractive football in one of his interviews. As for the other media stories you either believe them or not.

Pep leaving Bayern is a hypothetical scenario and I am just saying Abra , like other clubs may be interested. You never know Smile

I personally don't like him to be at Chelsea. If not Mou, I like Hiddink.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Fri May 09, 2014 6:59 am

Mou!!! Like a Boss!!! Get that cash!!!

aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri May 09, 2014 7:26 am

Jaguars are amazing. I would have bought one had they been more reliable Wink
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 09, 2014 11:28 am

Bayern won't sack Guardiola, that would be rather ridiculous (although you could argue that at least results wise they went backwards from last season, but then again they couldn't have gone forwards, could they).

But when Roman Abramovich is your owner, your manager will never be safe. Chelsea did well in the two competitions that matter the most, but that's not necessarily enough for Roman. Although I think it will be in Mourinho's first season back.

What I'm wondering is that is Abramovich happy with the way Chelsea are playing? Is it out of the question that Abramovich might meddle with Chelsea's transfers (again)? If he doesn't agree with something that's being done at Chelsea, he won't tolerate it, and Mourinho on the other hand has his own strong ideas of what to do. If Chelsea end next season trophyless, I could see a clash of visions between those two men.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri May 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Bayern are a stable club & I don't expect rash decisions from them. They knew what they were getting when Pep was signed.

But the Germans are concerned that he is not making best use of players strengths and players also seem to be showing resistance. Pep is loyal to his style and picking players who he thinks fit his style, but in the process he is either leaving Bayern's top talent (Gotze, Muller etc) on the bench or Playing players out of their positions(Lahm in MF).

Point is no body likes change esp If things are not better than before - It is human nature. Club Owners may have patience, but more important do players & fans have it. Let' see

As for Abra - Mou's 2nd season will be his stay or get fired season. Of course Abr will interfere in signings as he always did. This is the part that sucks most.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 pm

José Mourinho to issue Roman Abramovich dossier for next season this Monday:
José Mourinho will give club owner Roman Abramovich his dossier outlining his preferred Chelsea summer comings and goings this Monday
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jose-mourinho-issue-roman-abramovich-7098838

“I finish the season after Sunday. I've been doing a report for a long time. It's not something I'm going to do Monday or Tuesday, but I'll give it (the report) on Monday.”
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 10, 2014 12:42 am

Proud Do it Jose, Make it happen.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat May 10, 2014 4:19 am

exciting times Proud
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat May 10, 2014 4:22 am

guys, i think i found the a draft of the dossier Mou is gonna submit!

Spoiler:
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Except he'd be writing Falcao, not Costa :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat May 10, 2014 2:02 pm

To be lethal, we need a physical and a technical striker.
Lukaku is physical. We need suarez or the likes.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sat May 10, 2014 4:02 pm

May be both - Costa & Falcao and Mou plays 4-4-2 Smile

Pure imagination he won't.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 11, 2014 4:00 am

Soul wrote:guys, i think i found the a draft of the dossier Mou is gonna submit!

Spoiler:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon May 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Inside Jose Mourinho's secret dossier to Roman Abramovich: what Chelsea boss might say to owner in end-of-season report:
Chelsea boss José Mourinho has been hard at work writing a report to hand to owner Roman Abramovich today outlining his preferred summer transfer business for next season. Here, Sportsmail goes inside the mind of Mourinho and imagines what’s in that dossier
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/teampages/chelsea.html

He's got the whole press speculating about this dossier nonsense since the day he mentioned it rofl#putty

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Fri May 16, 2014 6:28 am

This is a vid from the CFC awarding ceremony a few days back. And I really liked how Mou answered the questions of the hosts and the way he presented the trophy to Eden. Anyways, the vid is really amusing.

aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri May 16, 2014 7:09 am

Hazard is a funny little man - David Luiz why are you laughing? Very Happy

^ Amazing video. Thanks for sharing.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 pm

José Mourinho to return as Porto manager...in Deco testimonial match this July, against a Barcelona side featuring Lionel Messi and Ronaldinho:
Chelsea boss José Mourinho will again take charge as home manager at the Dragao Stadium this summer at a testimonial match in former Portuguese international Deco's honour, with former Blues stars Ricardo Carvalho and Paulo Ferreira among those starring for Porto
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2630654/Jose-Mourinho-return-manage-Porto-Decos-testimonal-against-Barcelona-featuring-Lionel-Messi-Ronaldinho.html

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 18, 2014 10:16 am

Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon May 26, 2014 4:40 pm

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n61acxXBno1sscln5o1_250 The Official José Mourinho Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n61acxXBno1sscln5o2_250
The Official José Mourinho Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n61acxXBno1sscln5o3_250 The Official José Mourinho Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n61acxXBno1sscln5o4_250

rofl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 27, 2014 7:26 am

rofl

Almost time for a new thread, mate!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue May 27, 2014 7:26 am

Yes, was going to ask you about that a few days ago.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 am

We'll let it get to 56 pages first.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue May 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Thumbs up 
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:00 am

So Mourinho's Rest of the World team triumphed 3-2 over the England XI in today's SoccerAid match.

Another win for José at Old Trafford and yet another victory over Fat Sham :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:17 am

^^^Yeah... And I think we found the defender to replace DL4.

aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next