Gil
forza.milan
dostoevsky
Forza
Milantildeath
44 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by M99 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Defenders I rate lower than Silvestre
Digao
Neto
Bramble

That's it.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Okay, since the fixture list is gonna come out tonight. Lets guess who we're gonna get on opening day

My prediction: Cagliari-Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:16 pm

keep calm and believe in inter flops..
pazzo and muntari didnt disappoint like they did at inter
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:45 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Okay, since the fixture list is gonna come out tonight. Lets guess who we're gonna get on opening day

My prediction: Cagliari-Milan

Sassuolo-Milan
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm

I WAS SOOO CLOSE

Will post the full fixture list when it finishes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Good news: Looks like we are pulling out of Silvestre deal.

Bad news: We are now onto Graqvist Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:03 am

I wish more than anything we could get Roncaglia from Fiorentina. Would be very interesting to see him in a Milan shirt.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 am

Well, at least we are trying to sign our new CB on loan, so we won't be stuck with him. But still, Galliani should be getting rid of deadwood, not collecting more.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:34 pm

AC Milan have ruled out the immediate sale of striker M'Baye Niang, amid reported interest in the 18-year-old from Newcastle.

AC Milan general manager Adriano Galliani says Niang won't be going anywhere at least until his side are sure of their place in the Champions League.

As well as Newcastle, Niang is attracting attention from Milan's Serie A rivals Sampdoria are keen to sign him.

But with Robinho injured during a friendly at the weekend, Galliani has no intention of letting a striker leave yet.

However, a move for France under-21 international Niang could be up for discussion in the final days of the transfer window.

"He can't leave," Galliani told reporters. "We've got Robinho and [Giampaolo] Pazzini both out and, until the Champions League play-offs are over, he can't leave."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:Well, at least we are trying to sign our new CB on loan, so we won't be stuck with him. But still, Galliani should be getting rid of deadwood, not collecting more.

He's just looking for a short-term fix for bonera.
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Would you guys sacrifice Niang to get Ljajic ? I think it's a tough call, cuz niang is super young and holds great potential, but Ljajic plays at a higher level than niang and is a Seria A proven Striker plus being in his early 20s. I'd choose to stay with niang, for now, and maybe get Ljajic free next summer if possible. Doesn't mean I'll be mad if we let go Niang to get Ljajic now :p
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:40 pm

No, we're already set in the AM role without Ljajic. Honda and Sapo are good enough, and with an injured Pazzini, i'd keep Niang
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 pm

OFFICIAL: Silvestre joins Milan. I hate to say it, I told you so again.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:09 pm

It must be said, Silvestre fell victim to the 3 back of Inter with other defender that were clueless on the system around him as well. to play a back three you need A LOT of understanding, which Inter did not have. Some defenders just are not compatible with certain formations. Look at Bonucci in a back 4 compared to a back 3.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Silvestre is strictly for depth purposes, in no way, shape or form should he be allowed to start unless someone is injured or having bad form. Even then i'd like to see Jherson in his stead. And once Bonera comes back, i expect he might be relegated to the stands
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Another crap player added to the list of crap players in the team already.. Good thing it's only a loan, I don't expect him to see lots of playing time but I'd go mad if he takes up Vegara's playing time

Can't believe I'm about to say this; "get well soon Daniele"... I'd rather have you than this inter reject
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Milantildeath wrote:It must be said, Silvestre fell victim to the 3 back of Inter with other defender that were clueless on the system around him as well. to play a back three you need A LOT of understanding, which Inter did not have. Some defenders just are not compatible with certain formations. Look at Bonucci in a back 4 compared to a back 3.

hmm

Milantildeath wrote:It must be said, Silvestre fell victim to the 3 back of Inter with other defender that were clueless on the system around him as well

Yes he also fell victim, to the 4 back considering he played in a 4 back defense more than he did in a 3 back defense Rolling Eyes

to play a back three you need A LOT of understanding, which Inter did not have

Inter actually did well with the 3 man defense tbh, then they started to get injuries and it went down hill from there. Unless you're eluding to how Inter had to change there defense almost every match due to the injuries, and therefore couldn't gel properly, then you're correct.

Some defenders just are not compatible with certain formations. Look at Bonucci in a back 4 compared to a back 3.

I agree with you, but we're talking about a guy who played more matches in a 4 man defense than he did in a 3 man defense and still did shit.

.........................................................................................................................

Look I appreciate your optimism regarding the move, but I feel like he will turn out to be Mancini 2.0 if anything. The guy is a scrub and the ones who hailed him back when he was playing with Palermo and Catania are probably the same ones who rate Astori as a top 5 CB in Serie A Laughing

Yes I know its a panic buy due to the injuries, but it seems like he will be getting some playing time since most of our CB's are injured.

IF he does well then kudos to you Wink
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Milantildeath wrote:OFFICIAL: Silvestre joins Milan. I hate to say it, I told you so again.

No one said you were wrong about the transfer happening. We are just not happy with this transfer, was one of the worst players in all of Serie A last season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 am

Casciavit wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:It must be said, Silvestre fell victim to the 3 back of Inter with other defender that were clueless on the system around him as well. to play a back three you need A LOT of understanding, which Inter did not have. Some defenders just are not compatible with certain formations. Look at Bonucci in a back 4 compared to a back 3.

hmm

Milantildeath wrote:It must be said, Silvestre fell victim to the 3 back of Inter with other defender that were clueless on the system around him as well

Yes he also fell victim, to the 4 back considering he played in a 4 back defense more than he did in a 3 back defense Rolling Eyes

to play a back three you need A LOT of understanding, which Inter did not have

Inter actually did well with the 3 man defense tbh, then they started to get injuries and it went down hill from there. Unless you're eluding to how Inter had to change there defense almost every match due to the injuries, and therefore couldn't gel properly, then you're correct.

Some defenders just are not compatible with certain formations. Look at Bonucci in a back 4 compared to a back 3.

I agree with you, but we're talking about a guy who played more matches in a 4 man defense than he did in a 3 man defense and still did shit.

.........................................................................................................................

Look I appreciate your optimism regarding the move, but I feel like he will turn out to be Mancini 2.0 if anything. The guy is a scrub and the ones who hailed him back when he was playing with Palermo and Catania are probably the same ones who rate Astori as a top 5 CB in Serie A Laughing

Yes I know its a panic buy due to the injuries, but it seems like he will be getting some playing time since most of our CB's are injured.

IF he does well then kudos to you Wink

I will definitely favor this if he turns out to be great for us. I'm just saying historically, minus a few, Inter Flops have turned out to be Milan legends. Let's see what he can do.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Sheeeet man, i don't even really know how bad this guy is, must be a legit scrub.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:36 am

how many games has silvestre played so far... this is gonna suck... its like mancini who hadn't played for a long time for inter...

pazzini case is different was getting decent amount of games, its just that he wasnt scoring for inter. atleast he had good match fitness with him.

silvestre has been sitting on bench more.. besides he was never a good CB for any teams he had played for... overly hyped..

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 am

Reports in Italy suggest that CSKA Moscow are holding out for more money from AC Milan regarding the potential transfer of Keisuke Honda.

The Italians continue their pursuit of the Japan international but Russian club CSKA want more than the €3.5million the Rossoneri offered on Wednesday.

La Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that CSKA want closer to €5m for the 27-year old playmaker who comes out of contract at the end of the year.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:58 am

Ljajic pursuit is heating up. Ljajic had showdown talks with Della Valle and told him he won't extend his contract and wants to move to Milan. It's all over Italian media and the GOAT himself, Di Marzio is also reporting this. Galliani called Daniel Prade from USA and made an offer of 8 million euros. Fiorentina might hold out for 12 million, but as of now the first steps have been taken. Negotiations have officially begun. If this happens Honda in January for free confirmed.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:24 am

If Ljajic comes, Robinho leaves ? What about Prince ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

0% chance of Robinho leaving, he just extended his contract, renewed it till 2016 with lower wages. As for Boateng, no club has shown any serious interest in him and there have been no concrete reports on him leaving, but he would leave if someone offered around 15 million. I'm looking you Monaco.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:22 pm

IMO Boateng is the perfect super-sub.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next