Gil
forza.milan
dostoevsky
Forza
Milantildeath
44 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 12 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 am

Il Diavolo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:I would be so frustrated at Galliani at the moment if i was a Milan fan. He is such a cheap bastard just sign honda it will cost about 5 million and 2-3 mil in wages a year. I agree with every 1 about how stupid it is not selling robinho for a couple of mils less his wages are astronomical he is on more then carlos tevez lol

Why frustrated, the man tried to do what he does best get a cheaper deal when he has low transfer budget and his salary cap has been reached i.e. his salary budget is full plus he has all the needed players in that positions I mean SES, Balo, Robinho,Pazzo are good enough lol Milan has no problem in the attack the midfield is the problem a CB and possibly a RB or they can use MDS as CB but still the midfield is what wins games and defends leads and Milan need some goob players there Boateng hasn't been himself and I would sell him ASAP if good offer arrives and get someone young and good.

He does pull off some amazing cheap deals, there's no disputing that. However, what frustrates me and many others is the amount of sheer garbage we have in our squad at the moment. I would be OK with this garbage if they were sitting in a corner doing nothing, but at the moment, shits like Traore and Zaccardo are blocking moves for Poli, Honda etc. Because of Galliani's one in one out policy, we can't sing anyone before someone else leaves. So now we are stuck with this heap of garbage.

And yet they somehow fit, Galliani loves Milan tbh I think more than Berlu who is the real joker here and the man destroying Milan so far. Don't be disappointed from Galiani I am sure he is trying his best

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 12 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

ETA 30 mins until the meeting
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm

inb4 "Me and Stephan just had a nice cup of coffee"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Galliani: Having a cup of coffee with Stephan is like a new signing http://forum.acmilan-online.com/images/smilie/g.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 pm

If el sha can bring 30-40 million wouldn't milan be stupid not to sell him? you would be able to get honda,poli and other players right away. It would be abit of a betrayel to him but it would probably benefit the team on paper
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 pm

"Sky reports that the meeting between Galliani and El Shaarawy. Milan have decided that the player isn't for sale."

Great news, now we focus on other things that require our attention

marottalad wrote:If el sha can bring 30-40 million wouldn't milan be stupid not to sell him? you would be able to get honda,poli and other players right away. It would be abit of a betrayel to him but it would probably benefit the team on paper

The kid is 20 years old, no where near his peak. Selling him would be bad publicity for us and for this youth movement, lest we forget how much Stephan saved our ass this season. Frankly, it would be an act of betrayal on our part if Stephan were to be sold. The kid doesn't want to go to any club, he wants to remain at Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Im tempted to get an ES shirt now, though i have to wait for the official numbers to come out. I don't want a repeat of the KPB incident lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Whew, glad that's sorted out.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Welcome Poli Cool 
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Poli cheers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Poli cheers
Is it official?
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Deal has been made and everything, it might be official in the next few days

http://www.football-italia.net/36043/report-milan-agree-poli-deal

Though i hope this doesn't mean Salamon is sold in the process
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Looks like we got Keisuke Honda as well. Good signings for once.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:00 pm

What an enthusiastic defender Vergara is, always full of running and jumping. An athletic beast
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Paired up with the intelligence and ball playing skills of Salamon, they'd be our CL winning backline of 2016 banana 
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 am

Honda and Poli!? Great addition, now we might only need a defender.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:58 am

ok poli addition is great for our depth, but to loose salamon in the process? wtf! salamon is a great defender very young lot of potential!!! strong, great composure, great long passes, great control... i dont see how he will not succeed in milan!

i will be seriously disappointed if we loose salamon! he deserves to play! in fact i would rather have salamon ahead of zapata

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:03 am

and seriously this robinho fiasco should be sorted soon. ok keisuke says milan is his priority which is great. but, we will never know when other clubs call coming.

my feeling that keisuke wants milan most is because he thinks he will play more in milan, plus fashion city, and maybe because of nagatomo too.. i know this is strange but i gotta feeling that he will have atleast someone in the same city to hang around with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 am

and btw milan must must try to sign Honda now! CSKA moscow plays in CL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:05 am

I think Vergara is an absolute steal! Hopefully he can be mature enough to win a starting position.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:09 am

You know what this means no more Fla-MONEY!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:19 am

Calciomercato Milan, il colpo di coda del 'mago' Galliani: si porta a casa Poli e Honda per soli 3 milioni totali!

Goal.com Italia wrote:Il trequartista nipponico potrebbe arrivare subito con indennizzo di 2 milioni al Cska o gratis a gennaio. Per il mediano della Samp si chiude con metà Salamon e 1,3 di conguaglio.

Un altro giapponese a Milano. Dopo Yuto Nagatomo all'Inter, anche il Milan si adegua e da inizio stagione (o al massimo da gennaio) avrà nelle sue fila Keisuke Honda, trequartista del Cska Mosca pronto a lanciarsi nell'avventura più importante di tutta la sua carriera, per la felicità di mass media d'oriente.

Il merito è ovviamente dell'ad rossonero Adriano Galliani che anche questa volta, senza troppi mezzi, sta riuscendo in un vera e propria 'piccola magia'. Honda, in scadenza con il club moscovita a dicembre, può già parlare con altri club da un paio di giorni per svincolarsi a parametro zero.

Il Milan, che pagherà al 27 enne trequartista della nazionale nipponica un quadriennale da 2,5 annui valuta l'opzione anche se vorrebbe stringere per portarselo a casa subito. In tal caso, prima ci sarà da vendere (Boateng e Robinho su tutti) e poi si dovrà 'ungere' il Cska con un piccolissimo indennizzo di circa 2 milioni di euro.

Corteggiato anche da Everton e Tottenham, che in questo momento offrirebbe al club russo ben 5 milioni, Honda ha però scelto il Milan. I bene informati ricordano il giapponesino ai tempi del Venlo (fra il 2007 e il 2010) 'scappare' nei pochi momenti di libera uscita per andare al Meazza a vedere la squadra per cui ha sempre tifato, grazie al suo idolo indiscusso Dejan Savicevic. E quando 'parla il cuore' non c'è Premier League che tenga.

Galliani si sfrega le mani. Honda è allo stesso tempo sia un buon colpo a livello tecnico (come confermato anche dal ct del Giappone Zaccheroni) sia a livello di business. Nonostante nell'accordo, il procuratore del calciatore sia riuscito a mantenere i diritti d'immagine, i rossoneri attueranno comunque un'aggressiva campagna marketing nel Sol Levante che gli esperti valutano potrebbe fruttare quasi 6 milioni.

Era interista, forse lo è ancora, fatto sta che anche Andrea Poli finirà al Milan. Il lungo flirt si è ormai chiuso. Dopo essere stato scaricato la scorsa estate dai nerazzurri, che non lo riscattarono, e dopo essere stato molto vicino alla Juventus, il quasi 24 enne della Sampdoria firmerà per il club di via Turati.

Anche qui Galliani si è superato: metà del cartellino del 22 enne difensore polacco Salamon più 1,3 milioni a Garrone e il gioco è fatto. Se i blucerchiati non riuscissero però a trovare l'accordo con la contropartita Salamon, il Milan ha già pronti due baby da impacchettare e inviare a Bogliasco. Si tratta di Simone Ganz e De Feo.

Quick summary in English:
- Despite being offered more by other clubs (Everton and Tottenham), it appears Honda has chosen Milan and that CSKA has given the go-ahead for Milan to talk with him.
- Apparently the EPL does not appeal to Honda. Also, he is a big Dejan Savicevic fan and let's not forget that former Milan coach Alberto Zaccheroni is the current Japan NT coach.
- Milan could get Honda now for as little as 2 million euros because he is out of contract in January. Alternatively, Milan may wait until then to get him on a free transfer.
- Poli is thought to be very close to Milan. We will pay 1.3 mil + half of Salamon for him. The deal hinges on Salamon agreeing to this, but in the case that he doesn't, Milan will send Ganz and De Feo to Samp instead.
- Boateng and/or Robinho will depart to make way.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:29 am

Seems like we're getting a real gem in the form of Honda, that too for peanuts.

If anybody still isn't excited about this signing, watch this video.

Honda picking out those runs from El Sha into the box. Proud

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:19 am

Agreement reached between AC Milan and Keisuke Honda. As stated during the meeting between Galliani, the player's agent and brother Ernesto and bronzes, the Japanese will sign a four-year contract and will earn two million and a half Euros per season.

Remains to be decided, however, when he begins the adventure of red and black Honda. The player could get rid already in the summer, if Milan CSKA Moscow would pay to a figure of around two million Euros, but before Galliani wants to sell someone, for example Boateng.

If the arrival in the summer sfumasse, the Japanese would come free in January: Milan have agreed not to occupy the place in the meantime from non-EU still available and the player, who fully endorses the strategy of the company, is ready to be other Moscow and wait six months, having already declined offers of Everton and Tottenham.

Source: http://www.canalemilan.it/news/honda-ce-laccordo-in-estate-o-a-gennaio-vestira-la-maglia-del-milan-102150

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 am

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 12 BOURqDgCMAAELxj
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 12 Tumblr_md1jqpAtlp1rwbhjg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next