Cotes
FilthyLuca
Albiceleste
Mr.Juventus
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente Empty Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Gonzalo Higuain again fuelled links with Juventus by declaring “it’d be wonderful” to partner Fernando Llorente in Turin.

The Argentine striker announced last night that he was going to leave Real Madrid and confirmed the Bianconeri have made an offer.

“There is absolutely no chance of me staying in Madrid. I have made my decision,” Higuain told Spanish media today.

Juventus have already signed Llorente as a free agent from Athletic Bilbao for next season and Higuain was asked if he’d like to form a new partnership with him.

“It’d be wonderful. We’ll see what happens.”

Higuain has shot to the top of the wish-list, as Fiorentina will only accept €30m cash for Stevan Jovetic.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente Empty Re: Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Come on Juve board, he's practically crying out for Juve.

Get him ASAP. No messing.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente Empty Re: Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente

Post by Mr.Juventus Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Juventus cant afford not to get him. He is a great striker and well have great success with Juventus. We still need to sign another striker after we land Higuain!
Mr.Juventus
Mr.Juventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 pm

I don't see why they wouldn't work honestly, they aren't similar at all, and Higuain is used to not always being in the box, he can go out wide as well. They won't be in each others way.

I really hope he goes to Juve,

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:03 pm

People are under the mis-conception that because Llorente is so tall and physical that he has to be a lead the line type.

However, he's much more than that.

I'm not saying it will work, but people are dismissing it because they think that Llorente and Higgy would be fighting for the same role.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Llotente will be gone by janurary

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:15 am

C'mon Juve!!!
Sign the man!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:42 am

wooow this actually sounds scary, think there's a veeeeeeeery good chance he could go to juventus, you guys better sign someone else pretty damn good if you don't get him.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:10 am

"Pipa, Llorente was asking me about you the other day..... he said that if you go to juventus , you and him would make a phenomenal partnership. He intercepts and holds the balls and you send them home"

-"well yeah,lets hope everything goes well, see, i wanna go where im really wanted, and lets hope the club desist (real madrid i supouse?)"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 am

it is pretty clear he wants to go to juve just pay the 25 and get our man home. it will be embarrasing if we don't get our targets
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:23 pm

No point *bleep* about over 25M, it's clear Jojo can't be sold on a part exchange.

Anybody who tells me Marotta doesn't have well over 25M to spend is not thinking straight.

We have over 20M worth of players to move that we won't need/use, 2 scudetti in a row and a deep Champions League run. Not to mention the money from the stadium.

Yes we're still recovering, but we're increasing in profits every year and 25M should not be a scary figure for us.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:32 pm

On June 9 , the transfer will be sealed. Marotta is heading to Madrid to finish the deal for Higuain

Last edited by DeviAngel on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:On June 9 , the transfer will be sealed. Marotta is heading to Madrid to finish the deal for Llorente

Llorente?
Or Higuain?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:32 pm

i still believe 2 strikers will leave an 2 will go.
I still see Jovetic coming....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:On June 9 , the transfer will be sealed. Marotta is heading to Madrid to finish the deal for Llorente

Llorente?
Or Higuain?

The second one.

On other rumors Marotta and Juve have faith that the Jovetic transfer will be done. Jovetic and Marotta kind of have agreement to lower the price on the transfer so Juve can take him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Llorente is Basque but what people don't know Higuain is an Argentine of Basque lineage. Maybe thats why he wants to pair up with Higgy hmm

Father (Tom) is spot on in his analysis of Llorente.

Llorente is a far better footballer & just makes every look good, but Higgy knows better to how find the goals within spaces, more prolific and is a superior finisher.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 am

Arquitescu wrote:Llorente is Basque but what people don't know Higuain is an Argentine of Basque lineage. Maybe thats why he wants to pair up with Higgy hmm

Father (Tom) is spot on in his analysis of Llorente.

Llorente is a far better footballer & just makes every look good, but Higgy knows better to how find the goals within spaces, more prolific and is a superior finisher.

So, truthfully out of:

Jovetic, Llorente, Higuain, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri, Giovinco

Which two would make the best combination up front in the 3-5-2?
Obviously it's two of the first four names

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 am

Although Llorente - Higgy might work well, Jovetic fits the role of support striker better than anybody else.

So if he's on good form, he'd have to be in the line up.

Now, whoever was performing better simply gets the next spot. Out of Llorente - Higuain.

Tbh with that strikeforce we have brilliant options.

One of Quag / Matri will be gone but out of the remaining players you have some great combinations.

Personally if I came up against a stubborn, provincial team I would have Llorente in my line up. Whilst like I've said he's more than some big target man, the fact is when you're that height and weight you can put yourself about and cause trouble. Much better than say, Giovinco playing against a wall of 6'3 180 pound men who are snapping at his heels.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down