LeBéninois
Kamikaze692
Donuts
djfawnz
Albiceleste
89 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 15 Empty Re: Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona.

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:08 pm

As football fans we all should support Nerman Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 15 Images.php?file=7989355291

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 15 Empty Re: Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona.

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Donuts wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
izzy wrote:

No, he shouldn't.
First year in. He should learn the in's and out's of how different Europe is to SA. Take a bit of the load off Messi and take all he has learnt in his first year to the WC.

He shouldn't worry about being the best.

Yeh I'm not saying he should go there to be the best, it's just he shouldn't be there just to support Messi.
And why not? A winger supporting the CF hard to believe right? after the role was reversed for Madrid it's understandable.

I don't mean as in positions, I mean as him admitting he doesn't want to be the best and settling for Messi being the best. Obviously Messi's the best, but he could have aspired for a bit more.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:14 pm

I can't believe we payed that much for Neymar :facepalm:

WTF

I'm not saying it can't turn out to still be a good buy because in the end Barca are the ones that have Neymar tied on a contract for the next 5 years (similar to Bayern's buy of Javi Martinez) but holy shit. Barca got absolutely railed and molested in these negotiations...

Like, what? I could have negotiated better. We could have waited a year and gotten him for free ffs.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 pm

CBarca wrote:Like, what? I could have negotiated better. We could have waited a year and gotten him for free ffs.
I don't think so. He would have still cost you €30 million next year. If I'm correct Santos didn't own the player completely and Barcelona had to pay €30 million for his 3rd party owners.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Something strange I've noticed over the weeks here.

I'm seen a scrupulous, scrutinizing, & almost creepy attention to detail that Madrid fans have focused onto Neymar.

I cannot remember for the life of me, seeing on the GS a Barca fan comment on Neymar. Did Real sign Neymar? Oh wait they didn't....

But its really just a marabella party of Madridismos following every word and move of Neymar in order to chastise his every action.

Its not sad, but rather unsettling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 am

danyjr wrote:
CBarca wrote:Like, what? I could have negotiated better. We could have waited a year and gotten him for free ffs.
I don't think so. He would have still cost you €30 million next year. If I'm correct Santos didn't own the player completely and Barcelona had to pay €30 million for his 3rd party owners.

Exactly and this summer Madrid was willing to pay and Barca would have risked missing out.

I don't think this is a terrible deal if Nerman succeeds, it'll be seen as a huge success story if it does work out.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 am

As said before no one gives a flying f*ck about money if a player performs.

But even so at this point, it is very excessive lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 am

Maybe you guys have already discussed this, but really what kind of role will Nerman have at Barca? It seems like its the last club that suits him.

Barcelona is all about the first touch, unselfish quick game of passing, the only players that kind of do something else are Messi, Iniesta and Alves, and they're expected to only do the personal play sometimes, not always.

If he's going to play LW or RW then he's going to have to learn a ton, exactly like Villa, expected to play wide and not cut in, play quick, which are things that don't come naturally to him as far as i've seen. If Vilanova decides decides to change this its going to be on the detriment of Messi's game, exactly like in the Argentina NT.

Or maybe he can also play as Messi's backup, like i've heard some reporters speculate. If that the case then i can forsee two problems: 1st is that Messi is not only a worldclass finisher and dribbler, he's also a worldclass playmaker and passer, is Nerman also good at these aspects? (Honest question).

2nd problem is egos and Nike, and the 3rd party guys and the Brazilian FA, will all these people be content with Nerman playing backup to Messi?

What do you guys think?

chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 am

What a stupid amount of money on a player unproven in Europe and unproven in Spain.

They could have actually bought players they need with that sum.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:25 am

If I read "unproven in Europe" one more time I will ask RG to ban mole.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 am

i think this unproven in europe thing is so stupid sometimes.Alexis was proven in Europe.Ibra was proven in Europe.Kaka was proven in Europe.Neymar might end up like one of them or like one of the 4 Rs

btw,neymar's presentation was the 3rd with the highest number of fans ever,only losing to Maradona and CR's
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 am

the shirt sales :wub:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 am

all dem future shirt sales Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 15 SAHOd
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:25 am

dem shirt sales :bow: with no number at the back... :coffee:
Probably just waiting for Villa to go for Neymar to take the No. 7
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 am

The Sanchez wrote:dem shirt sales :bow: with no number at the back... :coffee:
Probably just waiting for Villa to go for Neymar to take the No. 7
Awww, I really wanted Tello to inherit the number 7. It does sound likely for Neymar to take it though.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 am

I'd rather he'd get Villa's 7 than the number 11. Would be painfull taking away another number from Tiago again, especially considering al the rumours surrounding him. This is one of those little things that might make him go '*bleep* this shit'.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 am

So Neymar's fee is a confirmed 57 mil.... how about eating a nice big serving of crow for some of you Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 am

danyjr wrote:

The agreement was to pay 40 milions for him in 2014 (probably as a signing fee). So it "only" costed 17 milion more.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 am

Ganso wrote:i think this unproven in europe thing is so stupid sometimes.Alexis was proven in Europe.Ibra was proven in Europe.Kaka was proven in Europe.Neymar might end up like one of them or like one of the 4 Rs

btw,neymar's presentation was the 3rd with the highest number of fans ever,only losing to Maradona and CR's

Hell, your avatar is just very creepy.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 am

Btw, do not fall into Real Madrid's false theory that Nerman will pay his own signing through shirt sales. I already explained a lot of times that's not true.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 am

barca players get 100% of their rights anyways so its not like Barca could've recouped his fee through shirt sales Laughing

Madrid get 50% of the players rights
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:barca players get 100% of their rights anyways so its not like Barca could've recouped his fee through shirt sales Laughing

Madrid get 50% of the players rights

Shirt sales =/= image rights.

Madrid doesn't recoup more or less from shirt sales than Barça.

Another thing is image rights, which Madrid has a % from their players, but in many cases it's much less than what you thin and only refered to new contracts since becoming a Madrid player.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:26 pm

I'd also argue that shirt sales can really help when negotiating with shirt providers. Madrid negotiated a much better deal with Adidas because our shirt sales increased by a large margin. Considering Nerman is Nike's next big star I can see Nike giving Barca huge shirt deal in the future.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Barcelona could have signed Thiago Silva for that much last year. Senior Cruyff must be in tears.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Havent kept up to date with all the details, but Neymar is definitely the most talent and brightest young star in the world currently and the shirt sale thing and his popularity justifies his price pretty much I think?

I just cant wait for him to play with Messi, if they click then Barca will be awesome again Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 pm

will he back up Messi's position over Cesc now hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next