LeBéninois
Kamikaze692
Donuts
djfawnz
Albiceleste
89 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 11 Empty Re: Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona.

Post by RealGunner Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 am

jibers wrote:
Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 11 Toastin-in-a-roll-bread-meme-generator-brb-toastin-in-a-roll-bread-57667b.jpeg?1324604638

LMFAO HAHAHA

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona. - Page 11 Empty Re: Official: Nerman Signs For Barcelona.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 28, 2013 12:25 am

rofl Jibs ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 am

Maybe Supermag is hurt - but other than that I think everyone is just laughing at the idea that a club would pay a dude 30 million directly to have him come play for them.

I mean you have Tito on record saying Neymar chose football over money, or that it was a victory for football, the usual Barca holier than thou nonsense. So paying him a lil' 30 mil on the side would be hilariously hypocritical.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 28, 2013 12:44 am

Right, except that no one reputable is saying that Neymar got his own little 30m signing bonus. So for now it's pure speculation, and everyone should take reports with a handful of salt and await confirmation by the club.

I don't really believe the reports about Madrid either, but if you believe the ones about Barca you should also believe the ones that say that Madrid offer 120m, so I don't see why Real fans are laughing about this.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Right, except that no one reputable is saying that Neymar got his own little 30m signing bonus. So for now it's pure speculation, and everyone should take reports with a handful of salt and await confirmation by the club.

I don't really believe the reports about Madrid either, but if you believe the ones about Barca you should also believe the ones that say that Madrid offer 120m, so I don't see why Real fans are laughing about this.

I wouldn't put throwing that much money around past us lol Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 12:49 am

I think we are all having fun with this situation anyway. only real sad fan is Supermag, who hasnt been seen since the deal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 am

Albiceleste wrote:I just realized ... Nerman and CR share the same birthday Shocked

That's pretty cool. A missed opportunity for awesome parties Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 am

Who cares how much Barcelona payed for Neymar, when you have that epic boom in shirt sales and he pretty much pays for himself?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 28, 2013 1:02 am

Sushi Master wrote:Who cares how much Barcelona payed for Neymar, when you have that epic boom in shirt sales and he pretty much pays for himself?

No doubt in my mind that it will. The most expensive signings are usually the cheapest.

I wonder how much of Nerman's image rights Barca have though. That's where the real money is imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue May 28, 2013 1:19 am

Wow, transferring into a dying team. Its like he signed his own execution
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelnana Tue May 28, 2013 8:32 am

Wait a minute. HOW THE *bleep* DOES A PLAYER GET A 30 MILLION SIGNING ON FEE??? 30 million!!! What kind of negotiation was that?

michaelnana
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.reflap.com/michael

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Wow, transferring into a dying team. Its like he signed his own execution

Madrid would have been a much better destination.
After all this success these years and the promise of things to come.
What was the kid thinking...
Or maybe every hot prospect in the football world should just join Bayern and save us from watching CL next year
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 28, 2013 10:10 am

Perez confirmed on cadena ser that he didn't actually pursue Neymar Proud

so this only confirms barca were the only ones who wanted him and they shoved us in there to make it sound dramatic

"three years ago there was a possibility to sign him but Santos renewed his contract. If I could sign Neymar without altering the economical structure I would but there were many constraints. We would have had to pay 150mill I don't know how much Barca paid for him. Neymar said he would have signed for us if we could have come through"

I knew it all along. Perez isn't the one who chooses our players and nobody else in our management rates him.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue May 28, 2013 10:32 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Perez confirmed on cadena ser that he didn't actually pursue Neymar Proud

so this only confirms barca were the only ones who wanted him and they shoved us in there to make it sound dramatic

"three years ago there was a possibility to sign him but Santos renewed his contract. If I could sign Neymar without altering the economical structure I would but there were many constraints. We would have had to pay 150mill I don't know how much Barca paid for him. Neymar said he would have signed for us if we could have come through"

I knew it all along. Perez isn't the one who chooses our players and nobody else in our management rates him.
So Perez didn't pursue Neymar, nobody else in your mgmt rates him, yet Perez himself said that there was a possibility to sign him at one point and they totally would've, but you guys didn't "come through". So Barca are the only ones who wanted him. scratch On top of that you know what mgmt "really" thinks too!!

Do you hear yourself, or actually read what u post? lol. And pls don't take this as getting on the defensive, but seriously read that back.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 28, 2013 10:33 am

Sure, Perez saying he didn't want to sign Neymar after Neymar rejected his club confirms that Madrid didn't want to sign him.

Any other possiblity, like Perez lying, is obviously not possible. Lol. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue May 28, 2013 10:38 am

Maybe, I do heavily suspect that Madrid competing with Barca for Neymar was BS started by Santos and the two rumored offers were just differing offers from Barca, but hey, drama. Madrid would gladly have taken Neymar though, don't try and pretend that only Perez rates hims, that's delusional.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue May 28, 2013 10:39 am

72 millions..... and I thought Barcelona was in huge debts. There is some big problem there.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 am

barca 2011 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Perez confirmed on cadena ser that he didn't actually pursue Neymar Proud

So Perez didn't pursue Neymar, nobody else in your mgmt rates him, yet Perez himself said that there was a possibility to sign him at one point and they totally would've, but you guys didn't "come through". So Barca are the only ones who wanted him. scratch On top of that you know what mgmt "really" thinks too!!

Do you hear yourself, or actually read what u post? lol. And pls don't take this as getting on the defensive, but seriously read that back.

what are you on about lol

Perez said there was a chance to sign him long time ago when petez made the transfers. Everybody knows Perez prefers Money over on pitch productivity.

Perez couldn't possibly have gone for him now because Perez thinks he would have been too expensive so he didn't go after him

management=Zidane, Butregano and Pardeza. They are after bale 'unfortunately'

I think what they meant by come through is approached him which we didn't because Perez isn't in charge of transfers anymore and even if the others gave a green light he would have been too expensive.

aka what I am trying to say is. We were actually not after him this summer (I am happy for that as I don't rate him) but people still claim we were eventhough no club cknfirmed it. now Perez has so I am happy its out there

as for neymar and barca I wish him all the luck there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 28, 2013 11:14 am

free_cat wrote:Sure, Perez saying he didn't want to sign Neymar after Neymar rejected his club confirms that Madrid didn't want to sign him.

Any other possiblity, like Perez lying, is obviously not possible. Lol. Very Happy

perez clearly says why we weren't after him. So if he was lying Santos would have said we were this imaginary other club

also we have been rejected by coaches before and perez hasn't denied that Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 28, 2013 11:15 am

Jonathan28 wrote:Maybe, I do heavily suspect that Madrid competing with Barca for Neymar was BS started by Santos and the two rumored offers were just differing offers from Barca, but hey, drama. Madrid would gladly have taken Neymar though, don't try and pretend that only Perez rates hims, that's delusional.

if Ronaldo was leaving I think he would have been first choice but I think they prefer bale because he is versatile and can occupy the rw for us if dimaria leaves
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 28, 2013 11:16 am

What Flo said i thought is that an offer was made a year ago and it was never taken off the table... no new offer was made this year. But then again, the one from last year was never rescinded.

So we left the offer there in case Neymar was interested again, but didn't aggressively pursue him recently.

Maybe i understood wrong...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 am

in that interview he said three years ago though so it couldn't possibly have been last year.

it was probably a campaign by santos to force barca to 'buy' him by telling them another club was after him so that he wouldn't go for free next season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 28, 2013 11:22 am

Flo is BSing. Gotta call it like i see it. We obviously went after him hard last summer. Even Neymar's agent, a Madrid fan, said so at the time.

I'm also pretty certain we left an offer on the table in case he changed his mind and wanted to come to Madrid. I don't think he went aggressively at him... but i'm sure his agent let him know that our offer was still there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 28, 2013 11:25 am

We have finally found the fountain of butthurt. It flows gloriously. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue May 28, 2013 11:29 am

So you were never interested, we paid a billion euros, he will be a flop, end of story.
I sense a party starting in squares all over Madrid.
Enjoy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 28, 2013 11:34 am

sportsczy wrote:Flo is BSing. Gotta call it like i see it. We obviously went after him hard last summer. Even Neymar's agent, a Madrid fan, said so at the time.

I'm also pretty certain we left an offer on the table in case he changed his mind and wanted to come to Madrid. I don't think he went aggressively at him... but i'm sure his agent let him know that our offer was still there.

neymars agent said we were after him this summer as well. Perez has no reason to lie lol nobody will oppose him in the election and he has handed the whole sporting project to Zizoue

barca gave him a pre contract last summer no way we were after him. we were only after modric then
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next