pUsHa
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Could be an image for WWE 2K15 menu.

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 31 Maxresdefault

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:19 pm

I'd be surprised if that wasn't fake as f*ck MT tbh.

Anyway Titanfall looks like it could be fun but i have grown out of FPS in closed maps.

The only FPS that interest me are adventure/story ones like Metroid, Borderlands and Bioshock or open world multiplayer ones which tie into a story like Destiny seems to.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Could be an image for WWE 2K15 menu.

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 31 Maxresdefault

This is so fan made.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:Extremely poor man's Resistance.

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 31 McNabb-Blank-Stare_GIF
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'd be surprised if that wasn't fake as f*ck MT tbh.

Anyway Titanfall looks like it could be fun but i have grown out of FPS in closed maps.

The only FPS that interest me are adventure/story ones like Metroid, Borderlands and Bioshock or open world multiplayer ones which tie into a story like Destiny seems to.

I'm not sure about Destiny, something about it just seems off to me. Maybe it's because Activision are tied to it, and after seeing how much garbage COD has become I'm worried that the same thing might just happen to Destiny and it will just become another cash cow which decreases in quality with each iteration.

I remember reading that Activisions CEO expects the game to be the best selling new IP of all time due to the amount of money they've put into it, which is ridiculous, it's not going to get anywhere near that. He's unwittingly setting the game up to die, not realising that this is a transitional year for gaming, when people are moving over to next gen.

Software sales tank during a year like this with people not having much money to buy games after buying a new console, the dude is mad.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 am

Juveman17 wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:

I had three day early access for it Proud

Loving the game so far

Yeah I heard good things, but I might just wait till the console ones lol

Do you prefer playing it on the console? Because if you have a good PC you should definitely play on it.

Really late response, but I myself prefer PC, but my friends all want it for console. How's the game so far? You should be far into it by now.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 pm

More details may have been leaked in regards to the upcoming “WWE 2K15.” According to a report from Gaming Root on April 11, the PS4 and Xbox One video game is going to feature several major changes when compared to “WWE 2K14” as well as the previous installments of the series. One of the features may come from the “NBA 2K” franchise.

In the basketball simulation titles, 2K Games keep the video games as current as possible by updating the statistics and other features using the “NBA Today” element. The “WWE Network” feature for “WWE 2K15” should be similar. In addition to dynamically changing the stats for the wrestlers, the development team can also update the animations, character models and maneuvers. One of the examples that were used is the in-game version of John Cena getting updated after the superstar gets a haircut in real life.

“WWE 2K15” is the first game in the series to be developed for the PS4 and Xbox One. Aside from the potential improved graphics, the video game may also take advantage of the unique features of the next-generation systems. The development teams are apparently using the touch pad of the PS4 in order to perform reversals as well as finishing attacks.

Take-Two Interactive confirmed that “WWE 2K15” was in development during a recent investor meeting. The parent company of 2K Games stated that this year’s version will be coming to the PS4 and Xbox One. However, a potential port to the PS3 and Xbox 360 was not mentioned.

Visual Concepts is expected to team up again with Yuke’s in the production of “WWE 2K15.” The tandem should have the full year this time around to work on the project, which should give them plenty of time to add the aforementioned features.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'd be surprised if that wasn't fake as f*ck MT tbh.

I feel the same way. I don't know what's happened to developers of MP shooters but it's like most forgot how to make them or something.

Small maps in multiplayer games now are almost always horrid now.. They used to be class. Maps on consoles imo, used to aim for designes de_dust 2 and others in Counterstrike. Ie, the types of maps in Halo 2. But maps with bases and symmetry have gone the way of the dinosaur almost.. Now everything is just call of duty type maps where everything is open, and there are little ways to plan an strategize your routes, just to make it easier for people to rack up kills as it limits a personas ability to use their knowledge of the map and it becomes all about reactions and reflexes and stupid boosters and kill streaks.

For example because of the map design in older shooters I felt even though I got slaughtered initially after practice I improved and was able to achieve consistent results.. Where as now everything is so open and based on randomness and poor respawn points I die randomly all the time.. And some matches after not dying at all I'll have a negative 15 span the next. It's just frustrating

I am really dying for an arena shooter. Those types of shooters are still the best, imo. Titan fall looks interesting but I agree it doesn't look like the type of shooter I want to really play anymore
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 pm

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/960/701/original.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm honest gobsmacked both systems have sold so many lol.

Both marketing teams deserve a raise tbh lol, on the software side both systems are really poor.

You can't even count on one hand games and apps available on the system you can't get on PS3/360.

The hype is real.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:10 pm

The most important thing is that both the consoles are selling twice as many as PS3/Xbox360 did. It is a huge accomplishment for both.

When Xbox One lower their prices eventually in 3-4 years then people will buy that as well due to the new GOW coming out as well as Halo 5.

IMO in 6 years both will have sold nearly the same amount of consoles. just like how 360 outsold PS3 like 3:1 ratio in the first 2-3 years but after 10 years they are roughly the same amount.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:21 pm

I think the main thing that for PS4 in front is that it's $100 cheaper.

I will shocked if a Kinect less Xbox One is not revealed on E3.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:29 am

M99 wrote:I think the main thing that for PS4 in front is that it's $100 cheaper.

I will shocked if a Kinect less Xbox One is not revealed on E3.

My thought is maybe MS has spent way too much money to develop Kinect, they have to make it work. That's their vision of future gaming, similar to Sony with Morpheus. I think MS might cut the price eventually (not $100 but still keep Kinect with the system)

It's funny how Kinect is up against Wii now while Sony pushing Morpheus up against Oculus, two very different directions. The race to true future tech, we have too many gimmick already lol 3D.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:21 am

Still waiting for the game catalog to get large enough to warrant the purchase of both systmes. They really screwed the pooch not offering backwards compatibility, because the numbers sold would be so much higher had they made that an option.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 am

Motogp69 wrote:Still waiting for the game catalog to get large enough to warrant the purchase of both systems. They really screwed the pooch not offering backwards compatibility, because the numbers sold would be so much higher had they made that an option.

Many of the older systems' games will most likely be available through Gaikai in the near future. As long as they make it so that games purchased through Gaikai are stored and registered to your PSN account (and downloadable on future gen consoles), I'm happy with their decision to make it this way. I'd gladly sacrifice not being able to use my hard copies of games anymore, for the opportunity to purchase and store those games in a cloud, and possibly even be able to buy enhanced/remixed/updated versions of those games. I don't know about you, but some of my old PS1/PS2 games look pretty ghetto right now Razz Cleaning the CDs with alcohol used to work, but some of the games are too damaged to be repaired. The Final Fantasy games for PS1 had multiple cds ffs Sad
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10259338_10152123104436633_5971290947046035277_n.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:42 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 am

I would pay good money for that.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 am

2014 call of duty first official pic:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:49 pm

smh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Ghosts was total crap, and Treyarch's games have always disappointed me, so I'm going to wait and read some reviews before I even consider purchasing the next Call of Duty game. I noticed that they've added purchasable weapon camos and whatnot to Ghosts..  :facepalm: 

What's next? Call of Duty ringtones and collectible cards?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 pm

looooool

The only way they can make the COD Multiplayer as good as the good old days is if they get that same team back who made COD4 and MW2 to some extent.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 am

Yeh, I don't think I'm ever getting COD again unless it's similar to MW2. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:59 am

RealGunner wrote:looooool

The only way they can make the COD Multiplayer as good as the good old days is if they get that same team back who made COD4 and MW2 to some extent.

Would be nice if the "actual" Infinity Ward got the gang back together, but I think that ship has sailed.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 am

Sledgehammer Games is a totally new team, give them a chance. This has been in development for quite a while.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Infinity Ward are back together lol. They are called Respawn Entertainment and they made Titanfall.

Also CoD 4 being the pinnacle and a new version of that is all that's needed is a myth.

All the following CoDs are basically CoD 4 reskins and rehashes, the reason CoD 4 gets all the love is because it was the original of the formula.

It was new at the time but now the game has been reskinned so many times over it doesn't have the same impact.

I could almost guarantee that an updated CoD 4 on ps4 would be dead in 2 months max, things just change over time and it wouldn't have anywhere near the same impact.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next