pUsHa
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 pm

rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 pm

You fanboys sicken me, caring more about the success of a game or lack of then you do the game itself rofl

Corporate slaves smh, also its been on PSN plus for a while lol.

Plus its a free game surely that's a good thing?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:23 pm

2014 and it's a football game that can barely function online rofl

Terrible game, no wonder you love it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

What's that got to do with anything? and it functions just fine online.

I'm just trying to understand the thought process by corporate slaves such as yourself that treat this a competition and find it funny when you get a free game.... surely that's a good thing lol?

As for it being terrible i can say the same for Fifa tbh, doesn't mean anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Even the most die hard of Pes fanboys point to it's failures online. Which is why I buy football games, for the online element. Playing against bots in a sports game was fun 6 years ago.

What you're saying is that it's impossible to dislike a game AND laugh at its bad reviews? Because I tried it and disliked it.

You could say that about FIFA, but you never play them because that would be the popular thing to do.

You should try 'This is football 2002' you'd love it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:PES 14 is available on PSN Plus on PS3. Laughing

yeah and even that wasn't enough to make it want to play it for more than 5 mins..been on there a couple months, that said I think my download may have been glitched it looked like a PS2 game graphically. Laughing

NBA2K14 is free on PS3 in a few days too, might give that a try though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Bore off Tom lol, i don't like Fifa because its a bad game nothing to do with popularity. ( FYI i don't think PES is that great either which is why i don't play it much)

I liked GTA fine lol.

I just don't understand the thought process behind caring about success of a game as much as that tbh, i play games for enjoyment couldn't care less how they sell tbh.

But each to their own i suppose.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:39 pm

I play them for enjoyment too obviously. But that has absolutely no connection to me laughing at its lack of success.

I dislike the game AND i'm laughing at it being given away on PS. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:42 pm

There's no small irony in Mole going on and on about "corporate slaves" for the video game industry. It's actually a bit funny.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Nothing wrong with it being on PS+ tbh there's much better games on PS+ than PES or Fifa like Bioshock Infinite and Uncharted 3 for example.

Anyway after this argument i feel this thread needs some light colored humor....

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 36 IWBcrxrRHgdN0

What a cold heartless bastard Luigi is Mad

That face  pale 
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:50 pm

rofl

I'm missing my mario fix quite badly atm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nothing wrong with it being on PS+ tbh there's much better games on PS+ than PES or Fifa like Bioshock Infinite and Uncharted 3 for example.

for a game to be put on PS+ for free each month, it has to have a high metacritic rating in the first place.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:07 pm

Corporate slaves rofl

Few games in the world gave me as much fun and entertainment as FIFA did. If this is what it's like, slavery should be legalised Laughing

And I'm pretty sure BioShock or Uncharted was not free six months after release. Notice right now NBA 2K13 is available for free, not NBA 2K14.

Says it all. At this rate PES should not even be considered a rival.

Last edited by M99 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:13 pm

M99 wrote:Corporate slaves rofl

Few games in the world gave me as much fun and entertainment as FIFA did. If this is what it's like, slavery should be legalised Laughing

And I'm pretty sure BioShock or Uncharted was free six months after release. Notice right now NBA 2K13 is available for free, not NBA 2K14.

Says it all. At this rate PES should not even be considered a rival.

Your again missing the point entirely.... im saying people who care more about a certain franchise and how well it does than the actual game itself and will never buy anything else no matter how bad it is are to an extent a corporate slave.

Same goes for people who defend everything Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft does, make excuses for it and no matter what they do they swallow it and keep buying their product.

Not saying Tom does that, i was just playing but the people who do are corporate slaves.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:36 am

i'm waiting for F1 2014 on next gen...previous games 2012 and 2013 looked pretty damn good on previous gen, so i'm excited for next gen...seriously the most fun I had on racing game in previous gen.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:00 am

Mario Kart 8 is the best console Mario Kart game since the SNES.

So awesome.

Music is brilliant. FINALLY, they actually put effort into this department. Most other mario kart games especially more recent ones where just boring elevator music.

This game is very balanced. I am absolutely shocked to say..I thought I was going to spend the majority of my time in custom tournaments with items turned off. But I don't feel the need to. Unlike in Mario Kart Wii with (Which was garbage) I don't spend 90% of the race feeling like I was cheated.

Being able to hold only one item at once is much better. Was originally opposed but, it leads to much less spamming as people can't stockpile items.

Coins being an item again sucks, but oh well.

Best online of any Nintendo game ever and its not even close. Very fast. Almost no lag, and is totally seemless. With a plethora of options. Everything else they've done in the past has been practically barren in terms of options.

The one thing that sucks is the battle maps or lack there of. Really hope they add some proper battle courses as DLC. This game, or the foundation of it is far too good to omit that.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Mortal Kombat 10 listed in Amazon UK for Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One and PS4.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Hey Mole I'm gonna pick up the Wii U today(mario kart bundle) what are some other games I should try?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Mortal Kombat X revealed.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:33 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Hey Mole I'm gonna pick up the Wii U today(mario kart bundle) what are some other games I should try?

Depends on your taste really.

But IMO Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD and Super Mario Bros U.

Again though highly dependant on taste.... Also anyone buying Mario Kart 8 should check this out... https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/Mario-Kart-8-Bonus-Game-Promotion/Terms-Conditions/Terms-Conditions-879237.html

Check if it applies in your region though, i got Wind Waker HD for free Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Also if you like hack and slash or crazy Japanese games, the Wonderful 101 is awesome.

Also, haters gonna hate but the lego city game is a lot of fun too. :coffee: 
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Just got it :bow:
Installing all updates now
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Yeah i heard the Lego games are really good lol, especially the one that is basically GTA with lego lol.

Can't say i played them myself though, as for MK8 i agree with basically everything Vendetta said. The only thing i don't like is the coin being an item as it limits defensive play greatly it needed to happen after Wii's clusterf*ck but not to this extent IMO.

Otherwise a great game, i really like Mario Kart TV too, saved some really epic moments already. Also like the customization i still have no idea what i like yet lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Forza Horizon 2 announced for Xbox One (Playground Games) and Xbox 360 (Sumo Digital).

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/02/ign-first-forza-horizon-2-announced
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 pm

I'm surprised so many games which will be no doubt be a point of discussion at E3 are being revealed beforehand.

I mean it happens but not normally this much.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah i heard the Lego games are really good lol, especially the one that is basically GTA with lego lol.

Can't say i played them myself though, as for MK8 i agree with basically everything Vendetta said. The only thing i don't like is the coin being an item as it limits defensive play greatly it needed to happen after Wii's clusterf*ck but not to this extent IMO.

Otherwise a great game, i really like Mario Kart TV too, saved some really epic moments already. Also like the customization i still have no idea what i like yet lol.

The LEGO Marvel game is fantastic but the LEGO Batman games are less so. I can't really speak to any of the others in their portfolio but they have something for just about everyone.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next