pUsHa
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:20 am

unboxed my PS3 again and downloading some games I've gotten from Playstation Plus for free like the most recent Devil May Cry. Will probably buy Okami HD too. Forgot about wanting to play that until RG brought it up.

PS4 Laughing

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:30 am

After Arkham Origins I am planning to finishing TWD chapters, then Demon Soul along with Dark Soul. Then Okami HD and FFX HD.

MT4 Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 am

I been playing on my Wii lol.

Mario Kart Wii is legit ffs, although i have a vile hatred for the blue shell Mad

Thing is more annoying than a chick with Brock Lesnar's voice.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 am

I wanted to buy a ps4 game , after i checked the store i found two rather interesting name , i wonder if anyone played these two . the order or destiny ? which one is better
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:56 am

Lupi wrote:I wanted to buy a ps4 game , after i checked the store i found two rather interesting name , i wonder if anyone played these two . the order or destiny ? which one is better

I don't think any of those two are out yet. Destiny has been hyped up for some time now, and I have a feeling that it's either going to be a huge flop or a truly great game. I've only seen the teaser for The Order and it doesn't contain any gameplay footage. Teaser looks interesting, and I like the steampunk theme + 1800s setting and everything.. but I really have no idea what kind of game it is.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:44 am

Firenze wrote:unboxed my PS3 again and downloading some games I've gotten from Playstation Plus for free like the most recent Devil May Cry. Will probably buy Okami HD too. Forgot about wanting to play that until RG brought it up.

PS4 Laughing

Gonna be well worth your money, I guarantee it :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:23 pm

I can't believe people haven't played Okami

IT SHOULD BE ON TOP OF YOUR TO PLAY LIST FFS
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Arkham Origins is on par with Arkham City/Asylum IMO

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Is batman that good?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:57 pm

rg play uncharted u pos

mole buy demon souls u pos

mt buy me a ps4 u pos
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm

yeah u pos's

ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Great Pos Sprucenuce needs to finish Batman, Assassin's Creed IV, inFamous, inFamous 2, God Of War III and MGS 4 before buying Demon Souls. What a pos.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:21 pm

wait he hasn't completed gow3 & mgs4? bah gaaaaaaawd -75% pls  Mad

edit infamous 1 & 2 aswell.... mole pls
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 pm

haven't played any god of war, any infamous and MGS4 is a pos that I quit 5 mins in, played like a PS2 game.

you guys mad?  Cool
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Firenze wrote:haven't played any god of war, any infamous and MGS4 is a pos that I quit 5 mins in, played like a PS2 game.

you guys mad?  Cool

Have a nice time, In hell.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Firenze wrote:haven't played any god of war, any infamous and MGS4 is a pos that I quit 5 mins in, played like a PS2 game.

you guys mad?  Cool

Your loss not playing these GOAT games and instead getting relegated on Pro Clubs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

M99 wrote:

you guys mad?  Cool

Your loss not playing these GOAT games and instead getting relegated on Pro Clubs.
General Games Discussion Thread - Page 22 C9u1X
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 pm

stop using the gif :facepalm:

It's for special purpose only ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
M99 wrote:

you guys mad?  Cool

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 22 C9u1X

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 22 QbUjD
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:19 pm

M99 wrote:Great Pos Sprucenuce needs to finish Batman, Assassin's Creed IV, inFamous, inFamous 2, God Of War III and MGS 4 before buying Demon Souls. What a pos.

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_moj3i2pso51qcyesgo1_500
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:28 pm

looooooooooool
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:17 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
M99 wrote:Great Pos Sprucenuce needs to finish Batman, Assassin's Creed IV, inFamous, inFamous 2, God Of War III and MGS 4 before buying Demon Souls. What a pos.

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_moj3i2pso51qcyesgo1_500

POS
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:21 pm

Trying to play the ESO beta but stuck on an infinite loading screen following the end of the first (tutorial) quest. Bit hard to test anything or get a feel for the game when I can't actually play it at all...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Writer and Creative Director at Naughty Dog, Neil Druckmann, has said that the developer is brainstorming new game concepts; both potential sequels to The Last of Us and brand new IPs. In an interview with Eurogamer, Druckmann was quoted as saying:

"We have started brainstorming some stuff. To be honest, some of them are sequel ideas, and some of them are brand new IP - we've spent the last few weeks brainstorming new IP. So we have to get some good steps and see... It's kind of like how we approached Left Behind. Can we tell people a story that's really worth telling, and that's not repeating itself? And if we can't, where can we get inspired - what is something that's really going to challenge us, and push storytelling in this medium forward?"

With Naughty Dog's other development team hard at work on the already-announced Uncharted 4, it will be interesting to see if the team behind The Last of Us decide to keep pursuing new IP or whether they will make The Last of Us their next long-running Uncharted-esque franchise.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm

RedOranje wrote:Trying to play the ESO beta but stuck on an infinite loading screen following the end of the first (tutorial) quest. Bit hard to test anything or get a feel for the game when I can't actually play it at all...

Yea, that happened alot yesterday. I made it to lvl 10 and played alot of PvP yesterday and I must say I abosulutely am blown away by it. I've never seen PvP like it. The keep system is smart, the teleport system makes sense, and the battles are a ton of fun. Plus, when I got into major engagements, I only had a few times of lag issues during the game.

All in all, this is how I would rank the game.

PvE and Quests: 7/10

PvP System: 9/10

I really think this beta has sold me on the game.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:41 pm

RedOranje wrote:Trying to play the ESO beta but stuck on an infinite loading screen following the end of the first (tutorial) quest. Bit hard to test anything or get a feel for the game when I can't actually play it at all...

Also RO that was due to their whole "Lets Break a Record" thing where even if you got stuck on a loading screen, it helped them with their stress test. They did maintenance on it it should be fine now.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next