B-Mac
Firenze
Lex
VanDeezNuts
Kamikaze692
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Van Persie Trolls Piers Morgan - Page 2 Empty Re: Van Persie Trolls Piers Morgan

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri May 24, 2013 9:43 pm

rvp is a known brat, his brattiness in this case (referring to his response to piers) is purely justified.

and if being photographed with a trophy after leaving arsenal is disrespectful to arsenal fans then lets make a list of former arsenal players who have disrespected their former fans by being photographed with a trophy: henry, clichy, cesc, toure, etc. most of those names former captains. what scum bags they are! the nerve.

also getting tired of this x player would be nothing without y club "logic"

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Van Persie Trolls Piers Morgan - Page 2 Empty Re: Van Persie Trolls Piers Morgan

Post by Kamikaze692 Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:rvp is a known brat, his brattiness in this case (referring to his response to piers) is purely justified.

and if being photographed with a trophy after leaving arsenal is disrespectful to arsenal fans then lets make a list of former arsenal players who have disrespected their former fans by being photographed with a trophy: henry, clichy, cesc, toure, etc. most of those names former captains. what scum bags they are! the nerve.

also getting tired of this x player would be nothing without y club "logic"

None of these guys you mentioned personally sent these photos along with their autograph saying your hate made it all the more sweeter. :coffee:
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 24, 2013 9:59 pm

LOL and P*ers tweeted it, what an attention seeking whore Laughing

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 24, 2013 10:04 pm

GL again proving that they are a bunch of 10 year old girls who get their jimmies rustled at the first sign of banter.

I don't see anything wrong with what he did, nor do I find it disrespectful. Just as Piers has a right to publicly proclaim his opinions on RVP. I find it a humorous response to Piers constant abuse, and not much more.

Nobody should get riled up over this.

Anyway...

RVP :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat May 25, 2013 6:24 pm

CBarca wrote:GL again proving that they are a bunch of 10 year old girls who get their jimmies rustled at the first sign of banter.

I don't see anything wrong with what he did, nor do I find it disrespectful. Just as Piers has a right to publicly proclaim his opinions on RVP. I find it a humorous response to Piers constant abuse, and not much more.

Nobody should get riled up over this.

Anyway...

RVP :bow:

lol...ive noticed this too over the last couple of months.

Light-weights Very Happy
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat May 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Donuts wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:RVP maybe you could have a few more trophies to kiss if you weren't as fragile as Samuel L Jackson in that movie unbreakable in your years at arsenal
Fragile? everyone that leaves Arsenal seems to have an amazing injury record, look at cesc or RVP in example, it's your management at fault or a very large coincidence, once Wilshere leaves we'll see.

I agree and I've been saying this for many years now. it's clearly wenger's fault. He should be fired with no compensation for mistreating the players.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Mon May 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Wenger just needs the number of Barcelona's head doper, i mean doctor & the ingredients to those 'vitamine shakes'.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon May 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Barcelona took a world class talent like Fabregas and reduced him to a husk of a player who's about as effective as Denilson. Took an up and comer like Song and cemented him to the bench. Afellay's career is in freefall and Nerman is next

I'd move for Pep to be fired without compensation, but he did the right thing and left of his own accord.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2