guest7
Alsteinenburg
PinePHresh
The BoyWonder
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barca will win retain the Champions League title in 2012 - Pele style quote

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 10 ]
Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 37 ]

Total Votes : 47

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 pm

The Madrid One wrote:there is no way that madrid wont win it. ask a barcelona fan. he/she/it will agree.

Barca pay Platini, face it there is no hope for anyone :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 am

Platini will bring it home to Camp Nou!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 am

my psg 01 > platini

(cough) (couch)
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 am

The Madrid One wrote:my psg 01 > platini

(cough) (couch)

Too much Black Ops tmo too much, i will fix that come september 20th tho dont worry Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 am

lol the ultimate battle of the no lives Very Happy

i suggest we build a gears of war clan MR MOLE!!!
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 am

The Madrid One wrote:lol the ultimate battle of the no lives Very Happy

i suggest we build a gears of war clan MR MOLE!!!

I have a life bro Very Happy , i go out every weekend( except for this one) Very Happy

But iam down with your plan of clan Cool we should so make a goal clan we can pwn online, go through the campaign and destroy the locust on horde.

The possibilities are endless cheers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 am

!!!!!!!!!!! stop it! i might have a seizure out of so many electric orgasms going around my body.. Razz bounce

maybe i should create an account with a gears of war kind of name like yours.. mines could be um... Spore Train Baby, and then that would be the clan name thing TRAIN BABY SUFFIX..

Lol we talk about it later.. :lol!:

btw HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT OZIL IN UR SIG!

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 am

The Madrid One wrote:!!!!!!!!!!! stop it! i might have a seizure out of so many electric orgasms going around my body.. Razz bounce

maybe i should create an account with a gears of war kind of name like yours.. mines could be um... Spore Train Baby, and then that would be the clan name thing TRAIN BABY SUFFIX..

Lol we talk about it later.. :lol!:

btw HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT OZIL IN UR SIG!

LOL how about THE GNASHERANO TRAIN LEGACY :lol!:

And i know i failed big time, i missed out on Rondon, Marco Motta, Marco Materazzi and Zdeněk Grygera aswell i failed and iam disappointed in myself Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:25 am

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 9056340-large

you better be disapointed Very Happy

lol gnasherano? Very Happy

Madrid Train Baby

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Homer-drool-702026
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 am

manchester shitty will knock barcelona out if they meet in the last 16. they are the ultimate anti barca team.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 am

Yo Mole and TMO, you speak in riddles.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 am

The Madrid One wrote:Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 9056340-large

you better be disapointed Very Happy

lol gnasherano? Very Happy

Madrid Train Baby

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Homer-drool-702026

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Javier-Mascherano_0

+

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Gnasher_Shotgun

+

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Coletrain

+

Barcelona will become the 1st team to retain Champions League title - Page 2 Secondversion

= The Gnasherano Train Legacy ( you know it makes sense Very Happy )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 am

lol my brain is a blender atm Smile

oh i get it..!!!!!! Cool
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 am

The Madrid One wrote:there is no way that madrid wont win it. ask a barcelona fan. he/she/it will agree.

:lol!: :lol!:

You have a chance to win it, but I completely disagree about that you will win it for sure.

Madrid is a good team and everything. They did reasonably well against us in the CDR final last season. But in the end your team remains quite untested except vs. Barça. You still have to match good english clubs. I highly doubt that Madrid would go all the way to the final if you found Barça and 1 or 2 english clubs in your way.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 am

Barcelona cannot be the first team to retain the CL consecutively.

If you have any frakking doubts please refer to my avatar.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 am

Nishank wrote:Barcelona cannot be the first team to retain the CL consecutively.

That was when it was the "European Cup" Inter, Milan, Madrid, Pool, Benfica etc all won European Cups back to back but no one won Champion Leagues back to back.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 am

Real Madrid will win it.
I want them to be the favorites.

Let’s all cheer for Real
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 pm

I'm eager to see how Real Madrid does against a really powerful European team. They were handed a red carpet to the semifinals last season. They'd be favourites, but I'm pretty sure they odds of advancing would be lower than barça's against any english club and perhaps Inter.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm

I hope Barca can win the CL.So that we can look forward to the epic match up btw them and Stoke for the UEFA Super cup.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:I hope Barca can win the CL.So that we can look forward to the epic match up btw them and Stoke for the UEFA Super cup.

HAHAHA I wanna see this
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Nope.

Bayern - Madrid final in the Allianz.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

I hope Madrid doesn't have to face United Chelsea or City up to the finals.

MADRIDD ONN lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Nishank wrote:Barcelona cannot be the first team to retain the CL consecutively.

That was when it was the "European Cup" Inter, Milan, Madrid, Pool, Benfica etc all won European Cups back to back but no one won Champion Leagues back to back.

SO changing the name of the cup means changing the history of it?

Liverpool, Ajax and Real would beg to differ.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Nishank wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

SO changing the name of the cup means changing the history of it?

Liverpool, Ajax and Real would beg to differ.

the OP is about the new cl format..

which was established in 1993 and no one has ever retained the cl title..

read the title..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm

ali8775 wrote:I hope Madrid doesn't have to face United Chelsea or City up to the finals.

MADRIDD ONN lol

Let's hope Real Madrid will face United, that is a ticket forward. :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Nope.

Bayern - Madrid final in the Allianz.

What would u really want?

Bayern winning the CL or solving the biggest mystery in football history? That is can Messi crack it against mighty Stoke?

Come on its all for the greater good Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next