iftikhar
ExtremistEnigma
schrutebucks
Andrew
Gil
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Players who's prime's were cut short by Injuries - Page 2 Empty Re: Players who's prime's were cut short by Injuries

Post by Jack Daniels Mon May 20, 2013 12:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Its a shame people will only remember his time at Madrid because before that and all his terribly luck with injury he really was an amazing CB.
Best debut ever.

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Players who's prime's were cut short by Injuries - Page 2 Empty Re: Players who's prime's were cut short by Injuries

Post by Albiceleste Mon May 20, 2013 12:46 am

gabi milito

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon May 20, 2013 12:51 am

how can u say nesta and del piero? u are crrazy zon
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 am

Speaking of centerbacks...Jorge Andrade.

His years at Porto and Depor he was a animal, I don't go too far to say one of the best talents I seen at the back.

Went to Juve and broke his kneecap...twice.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon May 20, 2013 1:00 am

The Franchise wrote:Speaking of centerbacks...Jorge Andrade.

His years at Porto and Depor he was a animal, I don't go too far to say one of the best talents I seen at the back.

Went to Juve and broke his kneecap...twice.

At least he was already 30 and not 25 or so . what a shame though.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 am

True but his prime lasted 175 games, which isn't all that many. But yes at least we saw him at his best and many otherd don't get that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Someone said Vicente, definitely.... Van Basten was b4 my time, wished I had watched him.... can only make do with Youtube now Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 am

Del Piero And Baggio for me. Del Piero completely lost his pace after his injury. Still was world class without any doubt but with pace I don't think anything could've denied him from a ballon dor. And Baggio is still one of the Top 3 best of all time in my opinion, but if he didn't have so many injuries he would've been even better and would've had more silverware to show it, and then I think would be a consensus top 3.

Right now, Giuseppe Rossi's career really just had a big decline since his injury. He could still get it back on track, but its gonna be tough to get back to those levels where a lot of the best teams in the world were willing to pay over 30 million euros for him. Didn't Barcelona even offer 40?

Pato's another example. Touted as having the ability to be one of the best in the world years ago. And showed glimpses of it too. But couldn't last 10 games without at least a semi-serious injury.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Thu May 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Alexandre Pato had the complete package... no pun intended.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri May 24, 2013 12:49 am

Players who's prime's were cut short by Injuries - Page 2 Christian-Vieri_Inter-Pix004
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri May 24, 2013 2:54 am

Rosicky. Sad
Diaby.
Eduardo.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2