marottalad
juvealbanian
juventus101
djfawnz
Juventude
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta - Page 2 Empty Re: Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta

Post by Cotes Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

elmystique wrote:Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta - Page 2 And-so-it-begins-o

is Diamanti paying us to let him join us just to finally win Serie A? cos that is what this move is about, this guy cannot do sh*t to improve us and Marotta needs to stop wasting money on such sh*t purchases ffs.......

its becoming laughable to say the least when he will come tell us he tried for Higuain but "Italian teams cannot compete financially anymore with England, Spain and France"

u heard it first..... :coffee: [Diamanti and Llorente are player X]

p.s: talking about Llorente, dude is finding his form now that he is getting some regular play, scored a bicycle kick over the weekend, anyone saw it?

Don't X off Diamanti yet....he is a very creative player

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta - Page 2 Empty Re: Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta

Post by djfawnz Mon May 13, 2013 8:38 pm

he is NOT vice pirlo
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Some of the posts in this thread are such :facepalm:

He's nowhere even.close to a lwb, winger, IR DLP. He plays with another forward, or as a SS. This is clearly a move to get more value with one roster spot. He can do what giovinco and quagliarella do, so they are probably gone. He's the backup vucinic.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

i second qhat natureboy said
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon May 13, 2013 11:38 pm

so you would rather get a 30 yr old slow as f**k player over Giovinco? if he i coming for that purpose then f**k that.....

we honestly shouldn't be thinking about getting players like Diamanti to replace Gio....

sell Matri and Quags but Gio must stay....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue May 14, 2013 12:03 am

Diamanti would be good 2 years ago when we were trying to rebuild and star over-new. How the hell are we, the back to back Champions of Italy supposed to compete in Europe with players like Diamanti, Padoin and Peluso ? Even as depth players, they're not good enough.

I'd rather keep the money instead.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 am

Diamanti as a depth player is not good enough?
He sure damn was good enough as a depth player for Italy in the Euros... exceeded many expectations.

Look, if you want to win the champions league, you don't just need 11 good players, you need more, some may get injured, some tired, some may have off games.

Diamanti is cheap, useful for 3-4 years (plenty of time to do well in the champions league), very good technically, and you're all hating on him because he's slow? That's a freaking good thing, if he's slow that means the older he gets his play style won't be too effected.... he's slow and he's still able to do well.

Now some of you are trying to act like Giovinco is actually better than Diamanti ? To me Giovinco has already reached his peak, he has nothing else to offer... and Diamanti is a lot better. If Giovinco is so good why is Diamanti preferred by Prandelli (who has done great things for the national team) ?

Diamanti was a substitute for Antonio Cassano at the Euros, he played FANTASTIC when he was subbed in. I hated the fact that we called him up, he shocked the hell out of me. He's a great, cheap, temporary depth player for Juve. Not every player you buy needs to last you 15 years, that's ridiculous.

Him, with a fantastic target man and a couple of sales will make Juve have a phenomenal attack they'll need to stay at the top of Serie A for the next few years and push for a champions league title.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 am

zarola wrote:Diamanti as a depth player is not good enough?
He sure damn was good enough as a depth player for Italy in the Euros... exceeded many expectations.

Look, if you want to win the champions league, you don't just need 11 good players, you need more, some may get injured, some tired, some may have off games.

Diamanti is cheap, useful for 3-4 years (plenty of time to do well in the champions league), very good technically, and you're all hating on him because he's slow? That's a freaking good thing, if he's slow that means the older he gets his play style won't be too effected.... he's slow and he's still able to do well.

Now some of you are trying to act like Giovinco is actually better than Diamanti ? To me Giovinco has already reached his peak, he has nothing else to offer... and Diamanti is a lot better. If Giovinco is so good why is Diamanti preferred by Prandelli (who has done great things for the national team) ?

Diamanti was a substitute for Antonio Cassano at the Euros, he played FANTASTIC when he was subbed in. I hated the fact that we called him up, he shocked the hell out of me. He's a great, cheap, temporary depth player for Juve. Not every player you buy needs to last you 15 years, that's ridiculous.

Him, with a fantastic target man and a couple of sales will make Juve have a phenomenal attack they'll need to stay at the top of Serie A for the next few years and push for a champions league title.

Marry me PLS !?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue May 14, 2013 2:57 am

Andrew_p wrote:Diamanti would be good 2 years ago when we were trying to rebuild and star over-new. How the hell are we, the back to back Champions of Italy supposed to compete in Europe with players like Diamanti, Padoin and Peluso ? Even as depth players, they're not good enough.

I'd rather keep the money instead.

ive said this 1000 times over i don't understand why the agnelli's don't try and invest more money honestly if they gave us 3-4 world class players spread over 2-3 seasons and spent wisely they would more then make a return on their investment. i no they are building hotels etc but surely their are loopholes in ffp, their is no way psg did it fairly. just a thought!
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 pm

but the mercato has barely even opened...

Diamanti will be of more value to the team than Giovinco will. As Zarola said, Gio is at his peak and tbf he is good enough for Serie A but not good enough in the CL.. for years we have been waiting for Giovinco to explode and it isn't going to happen. If you can get something from him, then take it.

Diamanti, Llorente, Matri, Vucinic, and a WC forward and we are in like Flynn. Diamanti and Matri can be used as rotation before CL games to keep Llorente, Vucinic and whoever else fresh.

If we don't get another forward then I will be disappointed that Diamanti was our only pickup, but don't sleep on Marotta, or Llorente for that matter. Llorente will dominate Serie A
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue May 14, 2013 3:29 pm

elmystique wrote:so you would rather get a 30 yr old slow as f**k player over Giovinco? if he i coming for that purpose then f**k that.....

we honestly shouldn't be thinking about getting players like Diamanti to replace Gio....

Your high or drunk....Gio BLOWS PERIOD...he needs to be sent off to a Spanish team where he belongs....Diamanti is much better than gio, and doesnt b*tch the whole game....Llorente is SPANISH, he can score 50 goals in La Liga and come here and (more than likely) not be able to stay on his feet (like Henry or giovinco), same goes for Higuain whos going to also suck b@lls.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 4:40 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
elmystique wrote:so you would rather get a 30 yr old slow as f**k player over Giovinco? if he i coming for that purpose then f**k that.....

Your high or drunk....Gio BLOWS PERIOD...he needs to be sent off to a Spanish team where he belongs....Diamanti is much better than gio, and doesnt b*tch the whole game....Llorente is SPANISH, he can score 50 goals in La Liga and come here and (more than likely) not be able to stay on his feet (like Henry or giovinco), same goes for Higuain whos going to also suck b@lls.

calm down
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue May 14, 2013 4:58 pm

lol, you guys need to chill a little. Giovinco didnt had the best year but id give him another try.

If diamanti comes, he would come as a 4th/5th choice striker, meaning quag and matri will leave. thats it, he wont come to play in midfield or defense, just as another striker.

If he comes, i dont think we wont buy another striker.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 14, 2013 5:10 pm

zarola wrote:Diamanti as a depth player is not good enough?

My main problem with Diamanti would be the timing of the signing. Juventus cannot start a market with depth signings when there are more important needs. And yeah, as a third/fourth or fifth option I don't think anyone can complain with Diamanti, but selling off unwanted players should be priority rather than replacing them prematurely. Juventus tried this in past years and ended up stuck with Amauri and Iaquinta (among others) on their books, unused and unwanted by the club.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue May 14, 2013 6:08 pm

i understand luca but westill dont know juventus selling transfer of this summer. You dont know if matri and quag are alreqdy out bro
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 6:14 pm

djfawnz wrote:i understand luca but westill dont know juventus selling transfer of this summer. You dont know if matri and quag are alreqdy out bro

We may not know that, but, if Marotta's history is any guide, he has had trouble selling many of our players to other squads. The only major moves he has made were for losses with Diego, Krasic, and Elia. We didn't move Amauri until the last six months of his contract and for virtually nothing. And we have been trying to sell Melo, Martinez, Motta, Iaquinta, and many others for a long time now. I highly doubt that we have any moves lined up for Quags or Matri right now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm

recent reports claim Arsenal have beaten us to Jovetic and Higuain...

Marotta; Diamanti:

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta - Page 2 And-so-it-begins-o
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Yeah exactly, we're terrible at moving players on so replacing them before they even have an offer is a bad move.

Likely scenario is we're stacked full of players we don't want to use who over time decrease in value and take up wages that could be used for a player we genuinely need.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 14, 2013 6:30 pm

elmystique wrote:recent reports claim Arsenal have beaten us to Jovetic and Higuain...

Marotta; Diamanti:

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta - Page 2 And-so-it-begins-o

If we get outbidded by Arsenal for both strikers Marotta has to go and our board needs to come out and publicly announce they have a proper plan of action.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

We'll see if Arsenal is even in UCL next season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue May 14, 2013 6:34 pm

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9qdXZlLmNvbS0xNDAwMTI

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta - Page 2 So-It-Begins
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 6:36 pm

I doubt it. Arsenal won't spend that much money. That would be money poorly spent by Wenger and he doesn't usually do that sort of thing.

Last edited by Juventude on Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue May 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Marotta is looking at Lodi and Diamanti and will come out and tell us we cannot compete financially with England, Spain, Germany and France...

more sh*t signings a-coming...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue May 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Juventude wrote:I doubt it. Arsenal won't spend that much money. That would be money poorly spend by Wenger and he doesn't usually do that sort of thing.

trust me they are goin all out this summer.... we on the other hand are still signing more depth signings....

Diamanti set for Juventus – Gazzetta - Page 2 Tumblr_mjmeot6Wbv1rqf5p6o2_400
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 6:39 pm

I refuse to give up hope just yet. But if I hear Boriello's name mentioned with Juve I may lose it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Gilardino's name might be popping up, so will Micoli.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next