Eivindo
Il Diavolo
Dante
Milantildeath
shamr9pato
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man - Page 2 Empty Re: I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 05, 2013 6:16 pm

juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Why should he show respect to a club that let him part with a ball pen as his thanks for all the hard work he put in?

this is looooong before that, so it's not fair...

Well he ended up staying at the club no? And if you respect Van Bommel more than Pirlo than thats just terrible.

This has nothing to do with Van Bommel ( I am speaking about my opinion). When you stay with the club because you feel obligated to and not because you love it its not the same thing. From this he is worse than Ibra

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man - Page 2 Empty Re: I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 05, 2013 6:28 pm

The club and Pirlo never really got along well. Both were dicks to each other.

Meh, we love you Andrea Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 05, 2013 6:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well he ended up staying at the club no? And if you respect Van Bommel more than Pirlo than thats just terrible.

This has nothing to do with Van Bommel ( I am speaking about my opinion). When you stay with the club because you feel obligated to and not because you love it its not the same thing. From this he is worse than Ibra

You can't really compare him to Ibra or Cassano for instance but he should have waited to bash Milan. I agree it was too early to say stuff like this.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun May 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Well finally ppl see why I dislike Pirlo, not because he left, but because the low lvl man he is, what he was given at Milan he won't have had in any other club, and the fact that Galliani told he write the salary you want and that only kept him tells alot about him, before Milan he was an Inter reject, that could have been playing his trade at Atlanta or Palermo by now if not for Milan.

As a matter of fact u can't compare Ibrahimovic to Pirlo, Ibra is man enough to tell you how he feels and what he wants, and won't pretend to be happy cause he got the salary he wanted.

Glad he plays for Juve , fits there perfectly, not much difference between the way ADP was treated at Juve and the way he treated Milan....
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm

baresi wrote:Well finally ppl see why I dislike Pirlo, not because he left, but because the low lvl man he is, what he was given at Milan he won't have had in any other club, and the fact that Galliani told he write the salary you want and that only kept him tells alot about him, before Milan he was an Inter reject, that could have been playing his trade at Atlanta or Palermo by now if not for Milan.

As a matter of fact u can't compare Ibrahimovic to Pirlo, Ibra is man enough to tell you how he feels and what he wants, and won't pretend to be happy cause he got the salary he wanted.

Glad he plays for Juve , fits there perfectly, not much difference between the way ADP was treated at Juve and the way he treated Milan....

That was not needed it insults people and fans, something I never did here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun May 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Sounds like Pirlo was suffering at Milan in a period in which we had Kaka and a fantastic team in its prime. If this rant came in the period after 2007 it would be easier to understand, as the team got old and Kaka got injured and left.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:
baresi wrote:Well finally ppl see why I dislike Pirlo, not because he left, but because the low lvl man he is, what he was given at Milan he won't have had in any other club, and the fact that Galliani told he write the salary you want and that only kept him tells alot about him, before Milan he was an Inter reject, that could have been playing his trade at Atlanta or Palermo by now if not for Milan.

sorry Devi.. baresi is just talking out the frustrations i guess.. i always thought he was a decent man.. and i absolutely hate him now.. now i knw gattuso was right.. the god of money can change anyone.. :/
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 am

shamr9pato wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

sorry Devi.. baresi is just talking out the frustrations i guess.. i always thought he was a decent man.. and i absolutely hate him now.. now i knw gattuso was right.. the god of money can change anyone.. :/

yeah probably as I know he is a funny guy even thou he takes it sometimes to far. damn I usedto love Gatusso, Seedorf and Kaka even thou I am Juventino
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 06, 2013 3:04 am

shamr9pato wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well, you have to expect the unexpected when a player releases an autobiography, Pirlo's going to express himself as he wants to. His career is made, would he have come out publicly and said things like he wanted to go to Madrid or Chelsea while under contract with Milan? No, he has far too much class and professionalism. That doesn't mean behind the scenes he wasn't screaming, he just knew his place. I admire his professionalism because God knows if he wanted to he could have pushed a move, in the end he left on a free transfer and that says a lot. I liken his situation to Del Piero, as Baresi said, in that sense, sheer professionalism even though I could imagine there is more than meets the eye.

As for the Brescia part, this isn't a fault to me. He was a young and immature person then. You can't blame him for being honest. He was a talent, and surely had a chip on his shoulder because of that. Were talking about maybe a 16 or 17 year old kid.

That's just my opinion. It's refreshing to see a player's personality, truly. As you can through their own words. I might buy Pirlo's book, want to see what else he says.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 am

Yea well, w.e.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 06, 2013 11:07 am

juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Why should he show respect to a club that let him part with a ball pen as his thanks for all the hard work he put in?

There is no substitute for loyalty. Who do you have more affection for, someone who went down to Serie B with your club or someone who couldn't wait to jump ship? Pirlo is well within his rights to tell his side of the story, but it's also far from the whole story.

I certainly don't dislike Pirlo, I simply don't miss him. A great player, an entertaining player, but part of an old Milan. That he has moved on is best for both parties.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

There is no substitute for loyalty. Who do you have more affection for, someone who went down to Serie B with your club or someone who couldn't wait to jump ship? Pirlo is well within his rights to tell his side of the story, but it's also far from the whole story.

I certainly don't dislike Pirlo, I simply don't miss him. A great player, an entertaining player, but part of an old Milan. That he has moved on is best for both parties.

I do agree that this move was good for both club and player. Pirlo needed to move to a place where he could start and is appreciated.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2