Lewandowski: "Nice that Juve is interested in me, but now I think of Borussia"

5 posters

Go down

Lewandowski: "Nice that Juve is interested in me, but now I think of Borussia" Empty Lewandowski: "Nice that Juve is interested in me, but now I think of Borussia"

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Often compared to Juventus, Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski, who spoke to Sky Sports, he talked about his future and the presence of the Count, Marotta and Guild at the Santiago Bernabeu: "Future? Should I wait. Now I focus only on the final with Borussia Dortmund, then will evaluate. course for me it's great that teams like Juve are interested in me. But then again, I'm focused only on Borussia now "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lewandowski: "Nice that Juve is interested in me, but now I think of Borussia" Empty Re: Lewandowski: "Nice that Juve is interested in me, but now I think of Borussia"

Post by inderbaby Wed May 01, 2013 9:57 pm

If we were to sign Lewandowski then that would be the biggest hit of the transfer market this summer...period!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lewandowski: "Nice that Juve is interested in me, but now I think of Borussia" Empty Re: Lewandowski: "Nice that Juve is interested in me, but now I think of Borussia"

Post by marottalad Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 am

like were gonna sign him hahah plus i want ibra anyway Proud
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 02, 2013 9:57 am

For a price around 15mln i would take Ibra over any striker in Europe.I don't like to spend +30mln for Lewa when with half price you can have a player twice better: IBRA
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu May 02, 2013 10:18 am

LEWANDOWSKI is a good goal poacher, no one can deny that,

IBRAHIMOVIC is a football genius, and he has that winning mentality...

if the players around IBRAHIMOVIC don't run to win the game, they gonna have serious problems with IBRAHIMOVIC on the dressing room...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum