Do you watch football in a casual way or in a tactical way?

+2
vivabarca38
Onyx
6 posters

Go down

Do you watch football in a casual way or in a tactical way? Empty Do you watch football in a casual way or in a tactical way?

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Whenever you watch a match, do you just watch it in a casual way, or do you watch in a tactical way?

By casual, I mean just watching the match without analysing tactics too much, just wanting your team to win etc.

Tactical is self explanatory.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Do you watch football in a casual way or in a tactical way? Empty Re: Do you watch football in a casual way or in a tactical way?

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:09 pm

If im not tired then I watch always watch it in a tactical way unless im on a computer then I watch it in a casual way.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Do you watch football in a casual way or in a tactical way? Empty Re: Do you watch football in a casual way or in a tactical way?

Post by MaestroFavre Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 pm

It sorta depends for me actually .

If I'm interested in learning more about a team and I don't know much about them (i.e style, players etc.) , I'll watch the game(s) from a tactical stand point .

Also if it is one of my favourite teams in a title deciding game or a key game ,I'll try to analyze the game and interpret what I've seen. (Whether my team was better/how we lost etc .)
However,

Games that I expect to be boring , I just watch casually. Also, since I'm not a purist , I'll watch games with teams that play ''ugly '' or ''awful'' football, and watch casually too! Even high scoring games I'll watch casually just for the enjoyment sake.

Also, if the game means nothing to me (As a neutral then ), or isn't relevant to the team I support I won't pay too much to the tactical side.

But in the end, I'll be honest if I'm in an apathetic mood , I'll just do both at once actually; start looking at the game casually but as the game wears on and I spot swapping positions,change of formation,interesting subsitutions or anything of that sort, I'll start to watch from a tactical stand point.
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:52 am

both is the same if you are talking about same set of of players that one watches thorough out the seasons unless in the case of changing managers /tactics applied by manager other than that it comes down to the players not tacticians
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:08 am

Both, if my favoured team is winning, I'll keep it casual and enjoy the match.

If they are losing, I will work out tactics to try get the win.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:50 am

Sorry, I can't ever watch a game without thinking about tactics. However, admittedly it's much worse if I am watching a recorded game because if I see something important I'll stop and replay it a few times.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down