Le Parisien: CA has decided to leave

2 posters

Go down

Le Parisien:  CA has decided to leave Empty Le Parisien: CA has decided to leave

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:09 pm

http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/psg-carlo-ancelotti-prepare-ses-valises-pour-quitter-paris-25-04-2013-2758689.php

They don't get it wrong often, so i assume this is true. Thank you Carlo because, regardless of anything people might say, you helped put PSG on the European map.

As far as the list of replacements being talked about:
1- Wenger
2- Klopp
3- Low
4- Rudi Garcia
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Le Parisien:  CA has decided to leave Empty Re: Le Parisien: CA has decided to leave

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm quite upset by this news. Here is was looking forward to a potential dynasty being set-upon by Carletto and here we see him leaving for any good reason. Why would he leave? Are him and French media not on good terms? The squad? Not content on his lifestyle or the project?

I sincerely hope he stays to continue his work. Despite the common belief here, I think he has done a fantastic job, but not without his flaws.

My favoured replacement would be Gourcuff, Garcia, Klopp and Wenger. The latter coming to Paris would make me forget about Carlo leaving in all senses.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Le Parisien:  CA has decided to leave Empty Re: Le Parisien: CA has decided to leave

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:56 pm

He was offended that the Prince was trying to bring Mou to PSG. I think that's just an excuse. He got an offer from Real Madrid and it's a bigger club.

Full court press for Wenger going to happen. Everyone involved with PSG has a mancrush on him. They tried talking to him last year and through December... but Wenger, being the gentleman that he is, refused to discuss anything until an actual job was available.

Wenger with a WC squad would be just amazing. Love his style of play.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:14 pm

http://www.metrofrance.com/sport/psg-carlo-ancelotti-sur-le-depart-arsene-wenger-pour-le-remplacer/mmdz!AMLOq9oZsMYc/

Looks like PSG president and Wenger are going to meet in early May...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm

I agree.

I'm not buying Carlo's excuse at all. He is not one to feel "betrayed" by a club especially given Milan and Chelsea have done far worse to which he withstood. Less credible given his relationship with club established, as the temptation to Real Madrid is too great I guess. What are your thoughts on this?

I'm a bigger fan of Wenger than I am Carlo despite me rating Ancelotti higher. That wouldn't matter as I want nothing but the best for Arsene. He NEEDS this move as all this time spent within Arsenal has eroded his exuberance to produce something fresh and innovative like he always does. Has nothing to do with Arsenal itself yet when so much time is spent in a club without ANY break, it can bring one down to a shell of himself through fatigue and just plain disillusionment. In PSG he won't have to be the economist, financier and all the multi-task roles he undertakes. I just have a feeling Paris would give him the support and backing he needs. He won't have to face the ridiculous English media, but a media familiar to him to which respects him. Plus with the added options of PSG's spending power and his current squad.

I truly hope this happens.

Update: That source seems quite credible. Never know what goes through Wenger's head and I feel this move would actually serve both clubs and parties beneficially.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:23 pm

There's also reports in France that "Wenger's entourage have no idea what he will do after June..."

I want Wenger. I love the man. He's the inspiration for managers like Klopp... he prefers to beat you 4-3 than 1-0. A lot of people forget that football is a form of entertainment for people. It's supposed to be entertaining. Any manager who has the fortitude to develop an entertaining brand of football has my seal of approval. That's why i also like Rogers of Liverpool... and it's also my biggest criticism of Carlo tbh.

I hope it happens too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Well Rudi Garcia is out of the picture. The prez of Lille Seydoux just confirmed that Garcia will be with the club next year... That leaves Wenger, Klopp and Low. Hyneckes is the outsider too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum