Le Parisien: The prince want Mou & CR7 in the worse way

+2
LeBéninois
sportsczy
6 posters

Go down

Le Parisien:  The prince want Mou & CR7 in the worse way Empty Le Parisien: The prince want Mou & CR7 in the worse way

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm

http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/le-qatar-reve-de-mourinho-et-de-ronaldo-03-01-2013-2450877.php

The translation.... the prince absolutely wants Mourinho and CR7 at PSG this. He sees a small window of opportunity where both may be available and he doesn't intend to miss it.

Sad
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Le Parisien:  The prince want Mou & CR7 in the worse way Empty Re: Le Parisien: The prince want Mou & CR7 in the worse way

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 pm

I really don't see the point !

So much money , i guess they don't know how to spend it

Mourinho, maybe but Ronaldo ? he'll 28-29 and would cost so much

There are youngers players out there and ibra-ronaldo ? i don't see it

Just usual stuff from the newspapers , it's their job to write smthing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Le Parisien:  The prince want Mou & CR7 in the worse way Empty Re: Le Parisien: The prince want Mou & CR7 in the worse way

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Benin wrote:maybe but Ronaldo ? he'll 28-29 and would cost so much

They probably want to bring another marketable player to the club..So in this case you wont get anyone better than Ronaldo.He would boost jersey sales immensely and will obviously also raise the profile of the club to a greater extent which would make their popularity quotient on par with other elite clubs in the world..All in all they know that C.Ronaldo is going to bring a lot of money for them..This would be a signing for commercial reasons more so than the sporting ones.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Mou is possible,CR in the other hand wants to make the most out of his few year playing at top level,Im sure he wants to go to England based on his interviews.In matter of fact i feel both CR and Mou want to move to England again
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm

No one in the EPL can really afford him.

I doubt he'd go to Man City. He likes Man Utd too much. But I doubt they can afford him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 pm

They haven't been spending THAT much recently,but United are rich as feck,dont underestimate them.

You have to look at the fact that if he is unhappy and wants to leave,Madrid will sell for a lower price.I think CR would also accept lower wages (than the ones compared to Madrid)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 pm

why would he take a pay cut? he's "unhappy" because both Zlatan and Leo Messi are getting paid more than him right now ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Xifio wrote:why would he take a pay cut? he's "unhappy" because both Zlatan and Leo Messi are getting paid more than him right now ...
No one knows if that's the reason.Maybe he just wants to go back to England or is sick of having to be second best to messi in la liga.At least thats how I would feel if were in his shoes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

fair enough ... I'm just saying what the Spanish papers have been reporting for several months now ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:30 am

This is different. Le Parisien is owned by l'Equipe and this is the second time that the prince's right hand man in Qatar has said that PSG are after Mou and CR7.

Regarding Madrid giving a discount or CR7 taking a paycut... not a chance. This is all about the money for both CR7 and Madrid. This is CR7's last massive contract since he's 28 and Madrid will not sell for less than 125 million. He's under contract until summer of 2015; so there's no pressure at all.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm

PSG president:

The Parisians are regarded as perhaps the only club financially capable of luring Portuguese star Ronaldo away from the Bernabeu, while speculation over compatriot and manager Mourinho’s future has led to him being linked as well.

But when quizzed on the two, Al-Khelaifi said that if the Ligue 1 side were to make a serious enquiry over the availability of either, they would speak to president Florentino Perez first.

“Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid. I respect Real Madrid and his president a lot,” Al-Khelafi said.

“So if I want Cristiano Ronaldo to join PSG, I’ll call him before anything else.”

The PSG supremo was even more adamant that ‘The Special One’ would not be replacing Carlo Ancelotti at the helm any time soon.

He said: “I think Mourinho clarified his situation with Real Madrid. He said he would leave only after winning the Champions League.

“We have currently Carlo Ancelotti and I totally trust him. So it’s not on the agenda.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 pm

the PSG president... and i love him... has to go with what the owner wants. This is just the proper thing for the PSG president to say.

I do hope they both stay the f away from PSG btw. I dislike both lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down