ronalessi
Juveman17
Milan31
REWB
OLpower
45 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Thread for people who wished to see that for a long time - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread for people who wished to see that for a long time

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:17 am

The Ostracised One wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:Just so you people remember this same Bayern team who is so great and wonderful got there ass kicked by Arsenal just last round, at home no less.

One game doesn't make a team great nor does it make a team poor. It's one game no more no less. The fact that you people have had to wait 5 or so years for this is the real telling fact.

5 years?

Brb inter 3-1
brb Cheslea last season
brb Madrid battering u twice in a row
brb Milan humiliating you

now Bayern smashing.

No my friend I haven't had to wait 5 years, but it was still sweet non the less.

pls stay safe

inb4 essay

inb4 tl;dr

Jibercus Proud

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Thread for people who wished to see that for a long time - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread for people who wished to see that for a long time

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 am

Yes, because those games were so similar to this one.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 am

I'm not a Barca fan, I enjoyed seeing this scoreline, but at the same time I have respect for the good things that club has done and try to be objective about its achievements. For the past 5 years, it was always a distinct possibility that Barca could beat any other team 4-0 in a real competitive match, but not that any other team could do the reverse. Until today. This single match seems to have been a helluva display from Bayern Munich. (I was only able to see the highlights, unfortunately.) When Madrid, Bayern, or any other club has dominated Europe the way Barca has, for as long as it has, then we can talk about the changing of the guard for real.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Yes, because those games were so similar to this one.

You were humilated in all of them so for me the taste is as sweet. Of corse non of them completely battered you into submission like yesterday. Either way I am so nourished with satisfaction I think I have filled my daily protein quota for that game.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 am

The Ostracised One wrote: I am so nourished with satisfaction I think I have filled my daily protein quota for that game.

Proud
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 am

What are you talking about? The approaches taken in all those games are basically identical. Bayern didn't do anything that hasn't already been done from a tactical standpoint.

Only difference is that Bayern were absolutely ruthless and didn't give you an inch.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 am

Let's just be happy that the 3 hand balls in the box didn't go to penalty, and Robben, Gomez and Müller each squandered a chance. This way, they got hammered, but not humiliated.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Let's just be happy that the 3 hand balls in the box didn't go to penalty, and Robben, Gomez and Müller each squandered a chance. This way, they got hammered, but not humiliated.

Want total humiliation nation? Robben's goal. The whole build up to that was pretty ridiculous eco smile

This pretty much summed up the game for me.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:41 am

How else did people think that any team was going to be 20 pts ahead of f*cking Dortmund?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 am

Zealous wrote:

What are you talking about? The approaches taken in all those games are basically identical. Bayern didn't do anything that hasn't already been done from a tactical standpoint.

Only difference is that Bayern were absolutely ruthless and didn't give you an inch.

Yea, hence it was a totally different game and scoreline.

Stop riding Bayerns nuts and try to get your team into there glory it was stupid and disgusting when all the Italian fans suddenly turned into Inter fans when they beat Barca and it's even dumber now.

Not to mention most of those other teams played Barca more then once in those years and either tied or lost to them. And LOL at using Milan for FFS, they lost the tie. How dense are you people.

There is a reason people are reacting how they are to Bayerns display and guess what your teams had nothing to do with it. Funny how I don't see one Bayern fan on here acting like you morons.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Stop riding Bayerns nuts and try to get your team into there glory it was stupid and disgusting when all the Italian fans suddenly turned into Inter fans when they beat Barca and it's even dumber now.

Not to mention most of those other teams played Barca more then once in those years and either tied or lost to them. And LOL at using Milan for FFS, they lost the tie. How dense are you people.

There is a reason people are reacting how they are to Bayerns display and guess what your teams had nothing to do with it. Funny how I don't see one Bayern fan on here acting like you morons.

tl;dr
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:45 am

"Why can't we all just get along?"

banana
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:49 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Well, I'm gonna ruin that for you.

For the life of me I can't stand this tiki-taka style, it kills the game off and makes it very uninteresting for long periods of time. I have wanted so long to see a game played this well against Barca or Spain and finally a team has come along and done it.

Bayern is the undisputed best team in the world now.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 am

VivaStPauli wrote:How else did people think that any team was going to be 20 pts ahead of f*cking Dortmund?

Nah Bayern aren't 20 points better than BVB. League campaigns depend on more than just first XI's and three subs. It's about squad depth and team morale and focus.

Bayern are the best Germany have to offer but I think their league campaign this year is a bit inflated in terms of numbers.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 am

ioilersrock448 wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

For the life of me I can't stand this tiki-taka style, it kills the game off and makes it very uninteresting for long periods of time. I have wanted so long to see a game played this well against Barca or Spain and finally a team has come along and done it.

Wait was the "Best in the World" Belt on the line? I wasn't aware of this hmm

I guess Madrid and Dortmund don't have to play tomorrow then.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 am

The Ostracised One wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:Just so you people remember this same Bayern team who is so great and wonderful got there ass kicked by Arsenal just last round, at home no less.

One game doesn't make a team great nor does it make a team poor. It's one game no more no less. The fact that you people have had to wait 5 or so years for this is the real telling fact.

5 years?

Brb inter 3-1
brb Cheslea last season
brb Madrid battering u twice in a row
brb Milan humiliating you

now Bayern smashing.

No my friend I haven't had to wait 5 years, but it was still sweet non the less.

pls stay safe

inb4 essay

inb4 tl;dr

Jives Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:58 am

ioilersrock448 wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Calm down. You guys have gotten to this stage twice in the past couple years. You still have to win something outside of Germany.

And LOL at not understanding why they play Tiki Taka. Does 3 CL titles 2 Euros and 1 World Cup ring a bell? That's why.

Until your team actually completes one of these seasons the way they should, tuck your chest back in.

Again today is one game. It proves nothing. You humiliated Arsenal and then they humiliated you. It's football. You have to win trophies and lots of them to be considered the best team in the world. So far Bayern have shown a propensity to mess it up in the end.

Let's see if they can pull it off this year then start bragging about being a great team.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 am

There really are no words to downplay beating Barca 4-0, don't even try, mate.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 am

:fishing: Jordi alba's impression after Robben passed him was just priceless :coffee:

and hey barca this is how u do it Thread for people who wished to see that for a long time - Page 2 45272_11
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 am

http://www.gomezbutton.de/
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:08 am

VivaStPauli wrote:http://www.gomezbutton.de/

LMAO

I remember Dani/Franchise sh*tting on Gomez completely and tbh I agreed with him word for word but replied that Gomez will still likely pop up and score a goal at some point. I was right Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 am

VivaStPauli wrote:http://www.gomezbutton.de/

Laughing Laughing Laughing Listening to the full song at the moment, the music video of dodgily photoshopped animated photos of Gomez is priceless.

Not quite as good as the Luca Toni song that popped up when he was at Bayern though. Razz
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Italian fans suddenly turned into Inter fans when they beat Barca and it's even dumber now.
Wow. Pain level: 100%. Laughing

VivaStPauli wrote:There really are no words to downplay beating Barca 4-0, don't even try, mate.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 am

Tbh I was expecting this to happen, and quite honestly I think we got to the semi-final by luck. Our run should of ended at with Milan. That 4-0 was a display of brilliance that maybe Milan could of tried to stop a bit better. And PSG simply werent ready for the task and still came close. But the signs were there, down to the group games vs Celtic. Our obvious dominance of Real Madrid compleltey not being there this season and getting beat twice by them back to back should of been the eye opener. The club has neglected to purchase the right players for the areas needed for some time, and relayed on the same 3-4 player to get us out of jams, but sooner or later we were going to come across teams that are complete unlike us this season. Milan, Real Madrid, even PSG to some extent...and today Bayern all exposed it.

Lets not forget, Real Madrid were in MUCH better form than us last year, and Bayern of last year were inferior both in form and in personnel on the pitch to this years Bayern and they were still able to get past Real Madrid. This year were were in much worse form and scraping by on Xaviestamessi than Real's form last year, and Bayern were MUCH superior this year than last year. That's the truth. The only real shot we would of had, MAYBE if the first leg was at home where this team plays so much better. All our 1st legs this year were away where we suck and that didn't help matters. But in reality this thrashing we got was due, and many props to Bayern as they played a perfect and complete game and got a well deserved win. Really today's scoreline shouldnt of been shocking. The signs have been there for some time that this seasons Barca squad was extremely lucky to have made it as far as it did.

Super proud of this team.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:45 am

BYE BYE BARCA - goodnight '4' you Smile The Fall of evil
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:22 am

Jibers :bow: Made this day a whole lot funnier
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next