Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
barca 2011
90 posters

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Gil Thu May 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Chelsea fans actually want Rooney? Have you guys not learned from the Shevchenko/Torres situations? Proud

Cavani, Jovetic, Higuain, Lewandowski & possibly Benzema are all available this summer. Hell, I'd even settle for Fluke-cao ffs.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Gil wrote:Chelsea fans actually want Rooney? Have you guys not learned from the Shevchenko/Torres situations? Proud

Cavani, Jovetic, Higuain, Lewandowski & possibly Benzema are all available this summer. Hell, I'd even settle for Fluke-cao ffs.
rooney isnt finished unlike torres and sheva. imagine your attack rating in fifa bro
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 09, 2013 1:49 pm

rwo power wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbh if there is any position Bayern need to strengthen its upfront with a genuinely quality striker.

Don't get me wrong Mandzukic is very good but he's not Rooney level.

I can see why they would want him, but his wages do seem a bit of a stalling point i'd imagine.
Um, Bayern scored 91 goals in 32 BL games and 29 goals in 12 CL games so far. What can they improve by adding Rooney? I mean, their main strength is the fact that they are scorers all over the place and they don't have one dangerman that can easily be shut down by proper marking.

You can always improve and its not like Rooney is a easily shut down striker.

He drops deep when stifled and is very good at link play and creating for others.

I expect to see Bayern sign a big name striker anyway, whether that is Rooney time will tell.

Gil wrote:Chelsea fans actually want Rooney? Have you guys not learned from the Shevchenko/Torres situations? Proud

Rooney has a better record than all of them, except maybe Cavani.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

rooney isnt finished unlike torres and sheva. imagine your attack rating in fifa bro

He's had a shocking season lol. Even United fans have had enough. Don't believe me? Take a look at Redcafe.

We can do better. He's a player on the wane and for a club with two massive transfer disasters on their hands that should spell DANGER.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Btw I never said Rooney was finished just thats he's declining pretty much every year. Shevchenko scored 28 in 40 the season before we signed him. Torres scored 22 in 32 before Hodgson.

Stay clear for the love of God. You're set in midfield for the next 4/5 seasons. Proud

Last edited by Gil on Thu May 09, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
rwo power wrote:Um, Bayern scored 91 goals in 32 BL games and 29 goals in 12 CL games so far. What can they improve by adding Rooney? I mean, their main strength is the fact that they are scorers all over the place and they don't have one dangerman that can easily be shut down by proper marking.

He drops deep when stifled and is very good at link play and creating for others.

I expect to see Bayern sign a big name striker anyway, whether that is Rooney time will tell.
Well, Mandzukic does the same.

One more point against Rooney: Do you think he is is able to / willing to learn German?

Last edited by rwo power on Thu May 09, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Rooney is the king of self sacrifices lol. playing out of position all season at AM and CM
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Yeah because 16 goals and 15 assists when playing so deep he might as well be a midfielder and stop start season due to injuries is soooooooooo bad Rolling Eyes

rwo power wrote:
rwo power wrote:Um, Bayern scored 91 goals in 32 BL games and 29 goals in 12 CL games so far. What can they improve by adding Rooney? I mean, their main strength is the fact that they are scorers all over the place and they don't have one dangerman that can easily be shut down by proper marking.

Well, Mandzukic does the same.

One more point against Rooney: Do you think he is is able to / willing to learn German?

I'm not even sure he's learnt English yet Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Torres has 20 goals and 9 assists this season. Obviously had a great year.

Performances > stats
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu May 09, 2013 2:04 pm

can english people even learn another language without it sounding like some kind of gaelic?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 09, 2013 2:04 pm

rwo power wrote:

Sorry but.....

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Gil wrote:Torres has 20 goals and 9 assists this season. Obviously had a great year.

Performances > stats

Difference is Torres pads his stats against EL and 2nd division teams in the cup.

Roonay a lot of his goals and assists came in League, besides as i said he would score more goals for Chelsea as he would be a CF so you can't compare.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Gil wrote:Torres has 20 goals and 9 assists this season. Obviously had a great year.

Performances > stats

Difference is Torres pads his stats against EL and 2nd division teams in the cup.

Roonay a lot of his goals and assists came in League, besides as i said he would score more goals for Chelsea as he would be a CF so you can't compare.

Why are you so eager for us to sign another AM, one who's on the decline at that? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm

I just disagree with your notion about Roonay being another Torres/Sheva.

Besides i'm not eager for you to buy another AM, Roonay would be CF for you.

He scored 34 goals last year as a CF.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Rooney is better than RVP imo... never understood why you would ostracize him like this. There was a way to play them both together.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 09, 2013 2:28 pm

as a CF RVP is a better player i think
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 09, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm watching a tv show that is very reliable here in Brazil, one reporter said that "off the cameras" he talked with santos directors and he confirmed that the pre-contract that all of spanish papers talk about is true and neymar will be joining barca either now or after the WC.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Fiorentina are reportedly on the verge of completing their swoop for Chievo striker Cyril Thereau.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm

They signed him because he defeated Roma Laughing

Good player though....a real low-key signing. I don't think he's what they need to succeed in Europe though, but with them not getting Osvaldo, I assume this was their contingency plan.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 09, 2013 5:27 pm

That is too low key for that to be it, i think another striker is coming.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Well Giuseppe Rossi is almost fit....that will effectively be a new signing as he hasn't played for them yet.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Liverpool would consider selling Reina to Barca, if they offer at least 12m Euros.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130509/fc-barcelona/liverpool-espera-oferta-barca_54373331627.html

--------------------

Monaco thinking of signing Kompany.

http://www.mercato365.com/ligue-2/manchester-city-monaco-pense-a-kompany-1022287.shtml

------------------------------------

Spurs and Atletico have made offers for David Villa. They were both 12m Euros, however Barca want 15m.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/atletico-tottenham-ofrecen-millones-por-david-villa-2385846

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Villa at Spurs Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2013 5:54 pm

There is a player formerly known as David Villa. David Villa himself is MIA.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Well, it seems that Julian Draxler indeed set his signature under the contract extension.

Sport1 just stated in the "Bundesliga aktuell" TV program that there are already Schalke trucks with huge posters of the currently extended players drive through the Ruhr Area (albeit it is not 100% clear whether they have the "forbidden town" in their navigation software, so it might be left out Razz)

Rumoured details of the contract extension are 3 or 4 mio Euros yearly wages for the 5 year run until 2018 and a 40 mio Euros release clause.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 09, 2013 6:07 pm

FIFA agent Luigi Corona believes AC Milan will sell their Ghanaian midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng to avoid the situation of losing him for nothing.

The 25-year-old is sure leave the San Siro after complaining about his unstable role at the club this season which he believes has limited his performances for the club this term.

Boateng’s contract runs out in 2014, thereby leaving Milan with two options of either improving his existing deal to keep him or sell him, otherwise they risk losing him for free next year.

Corona believes Milan will let go of the former Tottenham man not for footballing reasons but for the financial gains.

“I think Milan will let go of the Ghanaian player to collect money to invest in the market,” Corona said

‘The basis for the transfer borders on the economic problem. There is a financial gap and that’s why Milan will sell him,”

“Boateng wanted an adjustment on his contract but Milan were reluctant. He will leave so both parties will benefit from each other.”

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/ac-milan-will-sell-kevin-boateng-fifa-agent-luigi-corona/?

------------------------------

With Palermo practically relegated, director Giorgio Perinetti opened the door for talks with Napoli over Josip Ilicic.

The Slovenian support striker and creative midfielder has been linked with several clubs, including Roma, Milan, Fiorentina and Arsenal.

“Ilicic is a great player, but he can be inconsistent,” Perinetti told Radio Kiss Kiss this afternoon.

“Napoli? There is a good rapport between the clubs, but I can say for the moment there are no negotiations taking place for Ilicic.

“If they did decide to make an offer, it would be a pleasure for us to deal with them.”

http://www.football-italia.net/34019/napoli-urged-make-ilicic-offer?

-----------------------------

AC Milan loanee, Bojan Krkic, is considering a move to Bundesliga club Hamburg.

It is Thorsten Fink and Frank Arnesen who have approached the player’s entourage over the Barcelona graduate, and the player himself would have corroborated his interest in the move.

Bojan has had a lot of issues settling in Serie A since his arrival to the Peninsula. He arrived at AS Roma at the demand of former coach, Luis Enrique, but failed to maintain a starting place.

Things did not improve under Zdenek Zeman who quickly deemed him surplus to requirements. It was Adriano Galliani who sealed his loan signature, but even at AC Milan, Bojan has found it difficult to convince his coach of his quality.

The Hamburger Morgen Post reports that Bojan has a €13 million Euros price tag on his head, a sum the Hamburg hierarchy would be wary of paying. However the funds for the move could be raised if Hamburg were to sell Son Heung-Min to Borussia Dortmund, who have expressed interest in the South Korean.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/05/ac-milan-striker-considering-hamburg-switch/?

--------------------------

Thiago Silva could leave Paris Saint-Germain for Barcelona this summer, his agent Paulo Tonietto has hinted.

The defender, 28, has been nominated for Ligue 1 Player of the Year alongside two other Parisiens stars: Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Blaise Matuidi, following the club's Champions League quarter-finals exit to Barcelona and strong league showing where they are one win away from wrapping up their first title since 1994.

However, rumours have surfaced that the former AC Milan star could be on his way out of PSG and his representative has poured fuel on to the fire by claiming the door is open for an unlikely switch.

"A transfer for Thiago Silva seems to me difficult - in his words - and I think that in the end he will remain at PSG. He has a contract and, before discussing with Barcelona, he should talk with PSG," he told RAC1.

"Last year we discussed [a transfer] with Barcelona but in the end PSG acted very quickly by offering a lot of money, [resulting in] an agreement with Milan. This year, however, we have not closed the door to Barcelona, nor to other clubs."

The Brazil international has a contract at Parc des Princes until 2017, having joined from San Siro for €38 million last summer.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/05/09/3966203/-?

------------------------

Montoya could be allowed to leave Barca on loan.

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/08/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1368002410.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next