Le Samourai
Kaladin
Doc
Zealous
Collblanc
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Social level and intelligence & being fan of a club/player - Page 2 Empty Re: Social level and intelligence & being fan of a club/player

Post by white_star Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:40 pm

stront96 wrote:
Collblanc wrote:Just came back from a interesting reading; they stated that different social levels (low-mid-high) and intelligence are what makes a person a fan of a club or a player. People with high intelligence like high intelligence play and players, and the other way around. People in a low social level (high crime rate, low income) like players that are more known for their bling and arrogance (balotelli, cr7). Do you guys believe that there is a connection?

what else can we expect from catalans... calling ronaldo & balotelli arrogant hahahahaha... i bet that u know nothing about their pasts

i bet that u dunno that ronaldo sold his goldenboot to donate 1.5mil euros to build schools in gaza or that he donated 30mil pounds to build schools in somalia etc...

u r just a jealous hater... im not a balotelli fan, but hes a great human being, not arrogant at all... the only arrogant thing about him is something that i read recently(smoking in a train, disobeying the law) for the rest hes a great person

This has to be Kandahar or his twin brother.

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Social level and intelligence & being fan of a club/player - Page 2 Empty Re: Social level and intelligence & being fan of a club/player

Post by stront96 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:50 pm

im not any of the goallegacy users... my old account name is "zaboer" which nobody will remember cuz i was only active for 1 week & it was 2 years ago...

im stront96, theREALstront96, Uefalona4Ever, HalaRMadrid96, HalaRM96 from goal.com (none of the gay/racist etc... comments were mine!!!)
stront96
stront96
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 pm

white_star wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Like most here, don't think this is true, although it can work the other round perhaps, that tw*t players are not liked that much.

What I do think is true, is that some "stupid" people use supporting a football club as a cheap excuse for their stupid actions, talking about violence, vandalism, racism et cetera here. "We lost? Let's go beat up some of their fans!"

See you got things wrong you went ahead and assumed on this one. Being an ultra or hooligan has nothing to do with intelligence. Some people I know that are ultras and have finished good schools and have successful careers. That is a lifestyle choice based on many things but not intelligence. In some cases yes you have dumb fans who do things they shouldnt but not every case!

Including ultras there is a bit questionable, I associate them first and foremost with fanatic support which is wild but not law-breaking or strongly against the norms.

Hooligans who carry out acts of violence in the name of their club are idiots to me.

Furthermore, intelligence is not just about how smart you are in school or how successful professionally. That doesn't have to relate to your self-conduct, which when violent, discriminating or otherwise too aggressive is simply stupidity.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:
white_star wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Like most here, don't think this is true, although it can work the other round perhaps, that tw*t players are not liked that much.

What I do think is true, is that some "stupid" people use supporting a football club as a cheap excuse for their stupid actions, talking about violence, vandalism, racism et cetera here. "We lost? Let's go beat up some of their fans!"

See you got things wrong you went ahead and assumed on this one. Being an ultra or hooligan has nothing to do with intelligence. Some people I know that are ultras and have finished good schools and have successful careers. That is a lifestyle choice based on many things but not intelligence. In some cases yes you have dumb fans who do things they shouldnt but not every case!

Including ultras there is a bit questionable, I associate them first and foremost with fanatic support which is wild but not law-breaking or strongly against the norms.

Hooligans who carry out acts of violence in the name of their club are idiots to me.

Furthermore, intelligence is not just about how smart you are in school or how successful professionally. That doesn't have to relate to your self-conduct, which when violent, discriminating or otherwise too aggressive is simply stupidity.

See that's matter of opinion. Hitler was a really smart man and yet he was racist and violent like I said its more of a lifestyle.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2