Falcao to United?

4 posters

Go down

Falcao to United? Empty Falcao to United?

Post by AlinJ92 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:41 pm

http://www.marca.com/2013/04/10/en/football/spanish_football/1365576620.html

The Spanish sports newspaper Marca writes an article which says that Falcao is very close to a Manchester United transfer this summer and that a down payment for his services has already been made. Although personally I said stop to believing transfer stories form the press, until I see the actual press conference for presenting the player after the Sneijder episode, I'm looking forward to you guys' input on that matter.

Last edited by AlinJ92 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : because he is overly critical of his writing)
AlinJ92
AlinJ92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Falcao to United? Empty Re: Falcao to United?

Post by RED Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Sorry bruh. I stopped reading after the 'marca' bit.

The guy will cost in the region of 50/60 mill. No way we would spend that amount on one player for a position we are covered for.

To the point: complete bs.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AlinJ92 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

You and I have similar opinions, however the bit reached the english press also and there are fears of the end of Chicharito and Rooney, which I found absolutely laughable. The reason why I'm following this is because, however it may be utter bullshit, it is kinda intriguing.
AlinJ92
AlinJ92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:37 pm

How much is Chicharito valued at? I've heard about the down payment details, and people said it was nonsense similarly about De Gea at first, and look what happened. It's not out of the question. Obviously I'd like him to come, he would work well with RVP in my opinion. But yeah, Sneijder was a Utd player about 10 times in the past, so I'll believe it when I see it.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Firenze wrote:How much is Chicharito valued at? I've heard about the down payment details, and people said it was nonsense similarly about De Gea at first, and look what happened. It's not out of the question. Obviously I'd like him to come, he would work well with RVP in my opinion. But yeah, Sneijder was a Utd player about 10 times in the past, so I'll believe it when I see it.

About 16-17 million euros to a club in England, 14ish to a club outside.

On topic, I don't think this would happen, SAF doesn't need to spend 60 million on Falcao, he already has the two best strikers in the world in Rooney and Van Persie, and he has two really, really good promising young strikers. Won't happen whatsoever.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down