I want to get into soccer/football/futbol? (whichever name you prefer)

+23
hrealmadrid
timzink
Blue
RedOranje
Raptorgunner
spanky
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
FennecFox7
RebaƱo Sagrado
RealGunner
abetelle
Donuts
ioilersrock448
DeletedUser#1
Onyx
Juveman17
Forza
Be/\/ceCALI
CBarca
schrutebucks
Real Kandahar
Uncle Jozy
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I want to get into soccer/football/futbol? (whichever name you prefer) - Page 3 Empty Re: I want to get into soccer/football/futbol? (whichever name you prefer)

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:42 am

NBC will be broadcasting most BPL games in the US starting next season

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I want to get into soccer/football/futbol? (whichever name you prefer) - Page 3 Empty Re: I want to get into soccer/football/futbol? (whichever name you prefer)

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:02 am

i dont understand this sentiment that i have seen so many times on this forum that people have to pick a team to enjoy football.

why not just watch the sport and maybe you will eventually fall in love with how a team plays?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Jozy Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:47 am

vanDEEZ wrote:i dont understand this sentiment that i have seen so many times on this forum that people have to pick a team to enjoy football.

why not just watch the sport and maybe you will eventually fall in love with how a team plays?
I never said I didn't enjoy the sport already because I certainly do but I think you ignore what my bigger problem is. If I ever to fall in love with how a team plays as you say, how will I be able to watch all of their games when no one broad casts them consistently let alone live games.

Uncle Jozy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:05 am

i dont know how old you are, but what i usually do is go to bars and watch matches, most bars where i live have lots of sports channels and all the big games are usually on.

not sure if im in my rights to post this on the forum but this is the site i usually go to to stream matches if i am at home and its not on my TV

http://www.coolsport.tv/schedule.html

if admins take down the link (couldnt find a rule that this violated so maybe it will stay up) just message me, i have a few more links.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 pm

I knwo u said not top clubs, but still, watch Barca, they are the best and playing the best football, with the best player in Messi, and some of the best in their positions in the world in their club. Top club, u will enjoy it Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Here's a little help to find your perfect Bundesliga club:

I want to get into soccer/football/futbol? (whichever name you prefer) - Page 3 Th-cho10
click to enlarge
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:36 pm

rofl

ffs I want to see one for Serie A Evil or Very Mad

Maybe I can make one hmm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3