McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 pm

While we're at it, is Vince Carter a hall of famer? Me and my boys discussed this a while back.. I said he is, he was a top 3-5 shooting guard with the Raps and his aerial dominance stands out.. I think he deserves to be 'immortalized' in the HOF

People 50+ years from now should be able to know about Vince Carter IMO

We discussed T-Mac as well, that was a little tougher for me.. He was probably better than Vince in his prime but doesn't have the longevity of Vince, or didn't have that special something which Vince did with his dunks.. I wouldn't mind him getting in though

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:54 pm

T-Mac, nah. Vince, I lean towards yes. 8x All-Star, over 20k points

Didn't win, but Vince was the best 2 guard in the game for 2-3 years imo, right after Jordan retired and before Kobe came into his prime. That's if you consider AI a PG.

Also it's worth noting that contributions to the game in general are factored in. That's why Yao Ming would be a HOFer even if he never played professionally in China.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 pm

See I have a problem with that.

How is Chris Mullin better than McGrady?

McGrady would destroy him in his prime, and his prime did last like 6-7 seasons...not like it was 1 or 2.

Both him and his cousin should be in it in my opinion. Again, if you want to go by who has already been in.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Again, it's the basketball, not NBA or Pro, Hall of Fame. And Mullin was(along with Ewing) the best player in college for 3 years. 3x All-American. Won Big East player of the year 3x which has never, and will never happen again(Ewing and Rip won it twice). Helped the rise of the Big East into the best basketball conference. Dream Team member. His Pro career doesn't warrant HOF but I have no qualms about him in the hall for his overall body of work.

Also comparing non-hall of fame player-x to undeserving hall of fame player-y as a reason they should be in doesn't work, and just dilutes the overall quality even more imo.

edit: do voters give college too much weight? Probably. Bill Bradley is not a NBA HOFer by any stretch of anyones imagination but he's in. There's been players after, and will continue to be much, MUCH better players than Bradley that are left out.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 am

Well I understand but to me its quite silly and leaves me thinking, whats the entire point of the thing if its go many silly reasons for inclusions and exclusions.

Wasnt Christian Laettner considered one of the best college players ever? How come he isnt in?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

He was still playing up until last year for some odd reason(just won't let it go). The sad thing is he will definitely be considered for his college resume alone. I hope he doesn't because 1. he was a punk 2. he sucked in the NBA. Technically you could say he's in the HOF already with the Dream Team but that's the closest he should get.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 pm

STILL?!? Wow lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 am

That athleticism Shocked
Seems like he didn't play that well at Auburn(probably he can only dunk), but still doesn't make this mixtape any less sick though

Also born in 94 with the name Shaquille. Dat Shaq influence
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 am

Watching this Cavs Pistons game and Austin Carr is the worst announcer in the NBA. People mention the Celtics, but they are way better than these chumps.

Austin Carr trying to defend the Waiters over Drummond pick by saying he may have weight problems and has slow feet. rofl Probably not the best game for that when he's 9-9 from the field against the Cavs non existent interior.

They cheer lead every Cavs play like it's Jordan's last shot on the Bulls or something.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 am

Byron Scott's out there coaching for his job, Cavs hack-a-Dre'd in the 4th quarter. He went 8-14, good enough to make the strategy backfire. Nine(1 Monroe FT) points on 7 possessions is more than they would have given up just playing D straight up. He's made FT's when it's mattered.

Finished with 29 and 11(most points by a Pistons Rookie since Grant Hill)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:57 am

This Lakers Blazers game is entertaining. First half was crazy, Kobe had 30, he's got 41 now. Lillards got 30 something

Kobe just got the record for visiting points in the Rose Garden with 45
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Crazy night. Drummond and Kobe really went off.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Kobe's final stat line was:

47/8reb/5ast/4blk/3steals (14-27) (18-18 FT)

First time he's ever gotten 4 blocks and 3 steals in a game.

Blazers started 4 rookies but they still had Lillard and Aldridge playing.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Bulls end he Knicks streak. Nate went for 35.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:09 pm

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Natebelt
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Someone on the Knicks should have discount double checked that fool!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm really starting to hate the Bulls Mad
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Nate Robinson :bow: Glad he did that ever since Novak tried to claim a celebration hundreds wwf/wwe wrestlers and Aaron Rodgers used before him
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:45 am

SMH @ it taking 75 games for Deron to start playing well. Got 30 and 10 halfway through the 3rd.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 am

Apperently been averaging like 25 an 8 on 45% since the All star break..maybe he finally healthy.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 am

The Franchise wrote:Apperently been averaging like 25 an 8 on 45% since the All star break..maybe he finally healthy.

Shocked Wow , looked it up: 22.8ppg 7.9apg on 48 and 41. Haven't watched much of the Nets lately.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:15 am

Better than I thought minus the 2 points scoring difference. But yeah, apperently he was just hurt.

Still, aint watched them either, but I hope they still running their half court stuff through Lopez, best scoring center in the game I think.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 am

Kobe crying in his post game interview. Done for the season. Tore his Achilles most likely.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 am

That is terrible to hear, but what did they think would result from playing him for so many minutes at his age...

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 pm

i hope utah pips them to 8th...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Nah, not a fatigue injury this for Kobe...just a freak accident, tendons and ligaments go just from awkwards plants and landings. I Dont blame Pringles for this.

I feel bad for Kobe though man, he been putting in work and dragging the Lakers into the playoffs....I think they will make the playoffs but yeah, no chance of upsetting anyone in the first round like they might have.

This aint the end of Kobe though, he aint going to stop now, not so close to Jordans point total...not when he is still dominating like he is...he will give it a go.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next