Vargas (Ag Fifa): "Conte has been stunned by the words of the Lambs, but will not leave Juve. Marchisio will replace Del Piero"

Go down

Vargas (Ag Fifa): "Conte has been stunned by the words of the Lambs, but will not leave Juve. Marchisio will replace Del Piero" Empty Vargas (Ag Fifa): "Conte has been stunned by the words of the Lambs, but will not leave Juve. Marchisio will replace Del Piero"

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 15, 2013 1:58 am

Contacted by the editorial staff of ilsussidiario.net, the FIFA agent Luke Vargas has expressed his opinion about the possibility that Antonio Conte leaves the Juventus bench next season: "I do not think Conte intends to leave Juventus, even if the breaking news is not encouraging for the white fans. Conte has been stunned by the words of Agnelli, but I guess I'll get reinforcements important. "And not only that. Precondition for a team that seeks to confirm big is to ring-fence the jewelry she already owns. For this reason the rumors on the possible sale of Claudio Marchisio are considered unreliable:

"I think Marchisio from Juventus and will take the place of Del Piero as a banner for the Bianconeri. Few years ago, maybe there was room for a supposed good-bye, but now I do not think is possible. "It remains still open the trail that would lead to Turin Luis Suarez, even if the recent behavior of the attacker Liverpool are certainly enjoyed the company of Corso Galileo Ferraris:

"I am convinced that the behavior dell'uruguagio has great influence on the thing, but I'm not so sure that the deal is set. Remember that we always talk about a great player."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum