LeBéninois
Ganso
Onyx
la bestia negra
danyjr
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso?

Post by M99 Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Injuries ruined him.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso?

Post by Ganso Sun May 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Him and Pato are doing really well at Sao Paulo atm.He will be back soon if he keeps it up.There is no one in our talent pool that can playmake like him

I think the main problem with Ganso is that he oozes creativity but isnt versatile, fast and has a meh workrate, not to mention his constant injuries.That type of player wont make it in the modern game unless the team adapts around him.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon May 12, 2014 4:40 am

I remember it like it was yesterday... His first major knee injury.. cameback to play America in their Championship Copa Libertadores run, and wasn't the same since.

RIP in peace Ganso
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 12, 2014 6:46 am

Catracho wrote:I remember it like it was yesterday... His first major knee injury.. cameback to play America in their Championship Copa Libertadores run, and wasn't the same since.

RIP in peace Ganso

Rest in peace...In peace?Is he THAT slow?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 12, 2014 8:20 am

Vibe wrote:
Catracho wrote:I remember it like it was yesterday... His first major knee injury.. cameback to play America in their Championship Copa Libertadores run, and wasn't the same since.

RIP in peace Ganso

Rest in peace...In peace?Is he THAT slow?

dead slow Very Happy?

Another Aquilani it seems
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Ganso wrote:I think the main problem with Ganso is that he oozes creativity but isnt versatile, fast and has a meh workrate, not to mention his constant injuries.That type of player wont make it in the modern game unless the team adapts around him.
I think he is much more suited to slow build up, possession-based teams than how most Brazilians team play football these days. Although his lacklustre work rate for a midfielder is rightly questioned, it could all be mental.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 4:37 pm

His decline really hurt Brazil IMO. Sure, they won the Confed cup, but this summer will be different.

They will need a number 10 he can do more than just have huge lungs(especially if they are going to be playing in front of the beasts that are Luiz Gustavo and Paulinho/Fernadinho). Ganso provided that, and Oscar does not.

I cant believe Fifa world cup game has Oscar at 84.....I really cant get over this. Something is wrong in the world. It is like the people involved with the game literally have not watched him since September.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Oscar is the player with most assists in our team after Nerman.Should be 86 in Fifa
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Ganso wrote:Oscar is the player with most assists in our team after Nerman.Should be 86 in Fifa

Were'nt half of those from like that China 8:0 mauling? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 13, 2014 7:05 pm

No.Stay safe in the world cup betty
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:13 pm

bump

He'll sign for Sevilla, fee is reported to be 9.5M

Sampaoli will reportedly use him as a regista, à la Pirlo.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:35 pm

I can't wait to see him in Europe. I used to love Ganso, let's see if he can live up to the expectations
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:40 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I still think HERNANES is better

Agreed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Massive talent that got destroyed by injuries just like Pato. Hope he does well, he's fantastic to watch when on form.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:53 pm

Actually thought MTD was back ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Deal is done

https://twitter.com/SevillaFC/status/754355746100375552
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2