Die Borussen
guest7
The Sanchez
rwo power
Beautiful Football
123 posters

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:11 pm

How did they fck up??? fans were coming and it was all set until he and his management cancelled it 26 hours before the game

what exactly did he want. A changing room full of bouquets and teddy bears, a juicy succulent double whopper from McDonald's? ? jeez

I wouldn't call anyone who dodges tax classy please don't stain the word thank you

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club

Post by neuro11 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:How did they fck up??? fans were coming and it was all set until he and his management cancelled it 26 hours before the game

what exactly did he want. A changing room full of bouquets and teddy bears, a juicy succulent double whopper from McDonald's? ? jeez

I wouldn't call anyone who dodges tax classy please don't stain the word thank you

Really!!! but you are the one wasting time barking at him Rolling Eyes 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:How did they fck up??? fans were coming and it was all set until he and his management cancelled it 26 hours before the game

Barcastuff
Messi's game in Los Angeles tonight has been cancelled due to problems with the organizers. The game in Chicago on Saturday is maintained. wrote:

Messi's facebook..
Disappointed by the management of the charity match in Los Angeles. I really wanted to be there and enjoy as I did in Peru and Colombia. This project is made for the fans, and that's why I'm very disappointed with the organization. A big hug to those who were going to support this cause at L.A. Memorial Coliseum and thank you all for your support. wrote:

Now I ask you, if Messi was such a diva why would he only cancel the L.A charity game and not the one in Chicago as well?

And it has not been proven that Messi has dodge any taxes at this moment. If you want to belive every little accusation, then you should also belive that C.Ronaldo is a rapist, no? seeing as he was arrested for rape back in 2005..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:28 pm

rofl

Missi: I didn't evade paying taxes
Missi: I wanted to come to LA but the organizers didn't make it possible

seems the guy blames everyone else but himself. Very narcissistic person. *uff*

If Missi didn't dogde tax he wouldn't have paid it after it came out Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:34 pm

yeeeaaaahhh.... You do know that he didn't pay, right?

Public Prosecutor's Office denies agreement with Messi to avoid him having to go to court

Like I said, atm Messi not paying his taxes has been proven just as much as C.Ronaldo raping that girl back in 2005..

and also you didn't answer my question. Why would Messi only cancel the L.A game and not the chicago one if he was such a diva?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Women always lie(alot of occasions) to get a big payout. Happens to alot of celebraties and footballers. It is so bad that police want to give long jail times to ladies who put people through it

now tax evaders on the other hand especially those who deny it and then pays a sum of money but still insists their innocence Laughing

btw there was an article which said Mou was guilty of the same thing but guess what?? he didn't pay a penny because he knows he pays his taxes. And another article comes out stating that he isn't actually guilty of that lmao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:44 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Women always lie(alot of occasions) to get a big payout. Happens to alot of celebraties and footballers. It is so bad that police want to give long jail times to ladies who put people through it

now tax evaders on the other hand especially those who deny it and then pays a sum of money but still insists their innocence Laughing

btw there was an article which said Mou was guilty of the same thing but guess what?? he didn't pay a penny because he knows he pays his taxes. And another article comes out stating that he isn't actually guilty of that lmao

He did and is all this and he is still the best in the world. He can get away with murder if he wants and you can just blabber here all day long.

banana 
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:01 pm

People in denial that there football heroes are not the perfect citizens they wish they were. :facepalm:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:People in denial that there football heroes are not the perfect citizens they wish they were. :facepalm:

It's more like people looking for every piece of ammunition they can to fire at footballers, when at the end of the day they are loved for what they do on a field with a ball, not for what they do with their money, time or fame

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Women always lie(alot of occasions) to get a big payout. Happens to alot of celebraties and footballers. It is so bad that police want to give long jail times to ladies who put people through it

What's the difference between him and Messi then seeing as Messi didn't pay either?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 pm

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2013/06/24/lionel-messi-pays-13-million-in-back-taxes-to-try-and-avoid-criminal-charges/
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Luca wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:People in denial that there football heroes are not the perfect citizens they wish they were. :facepalm:

It's more like people looking for every piece of ammunition they can to fire at footballers, when at the end of the day they are loved for what they do on a field with a ball, not for what they do with their money, time or fame

yes but then denying everything and standing up for them like your are there PR person, it's just sad.

who cares, they make mistakes, deal with it, messi is a great player, he has off field problems like every other person in the world has problems...don't fool yourself to think he is perfect. that is all i am saying
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:31 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2013/06/24/lionel-messi-pays-13-million-in-back-taxes-to-try-and-avoid-criminal-charges/

Did you just ignore my post in which I posted an article where the Public Prosecutor's office denies that Messi payed? :facepalm:

It's like talking to Harmonica about stats :brickwall:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm

you mean this:

A spokesperson for the prosecutor's office told the agency EFE that they do not know whether the player has paid the Tax Authorities the sum in question as a step towards seeking a pact to bring an end to the judiciary procedure.

what the article says is we (the prosecution office) have not made the pact wirh him but we don't know whether the tax authorities has.

I don't believe him anyways as he knows the penalty will be doubled if they are found out
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Messi can do whatever he wants. He is Messi. Nothing is above him. Period.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 pm

I am pretty certain that they would know if Messi has payed, seeing as then they would not be taking him to the court as they are planning to do..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 pm

eelir wrote:Messi can do whatever he wants. He is Messi. Nothing is above him. Period.

:facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:07 pm

the butthurt here is unbelievable...

I really don't give a damn if he didn't pay his taxes or if he cancelled a charity game, some people here are acting like he killed someone...

Let's judge footballers by what they do on the field, I couldn't care less about what they do off the field... really...
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Luca wrote:

yes but then denying everything and standing up for them like your are there PR person, it's just sad.

who cares, they make mistakes, deal with it, messi is a great player, he has off field problems like every other person in the world has problems...don't fool yourself to think he is perfect. that is all i am saying

Oh, I agree with you in that sense, nobody is perfect. It's funny to see people blindly defend him but it's cute when people use something like 'tax evasion' to try and attack his character. At the end of the day, he doesn't have fans because of his finances.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm not taking any 'sides' on this but I want somebody to clear this up.

The event organisers have blamed Messi for not turning up and fulfilling his contract, which seems like a legit thing to be upset about.

Messi, on the other hand is blaming the organisers as his reason for not turning up..

What I want to know, is what the organisers could have possibly done to not make Messi turn up. Doesn't make any sense. The game was all set to go ahead, so it's not an issue of the organisers pulling the plug or anything. What did they/could they have done so wrong to make Messi not turn up?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 pm

jibers wrote:
eelir wrote:Messi can do whatever he wants. He is Messi. Nothing is above him. Period.

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:01 am

Messi can do whatever the *bleep* he wanna do #Hodgetwins

Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 am

Can't believe I'm seeing a Hodge twins reference on GL Proud
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:23 am

A gift for Messi: a picture of himself made of Swarovski crystals valued at $50m.

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 7 Tumblr_mpa1bnD9ni1r6b514o2_r1_500

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 7 Tumblr_mpa1bnD9ni1r6b514o1_500

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:33 am

Magnificent
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:36 am

Honestly Messi getting so much Love and Respect from fans and media in such a young age is quite unbelievable.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next