Die Borussen
guest7
The Sanchez
rwo power
Beautiful Football
123 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 22 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:50 pm

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 22 WVnmARd

ಠ_ಠ

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 22 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club

Post by Curtinho Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Messi to leave Barca and replace Benzema at RM????
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Loool @ The Messi CR pic, not sure if real...?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Zealous wrote:Looks like Messi is a member of the CR fan club judging from that picture hmm

Anyway I feel for Messi, he's been a victim of bad management. It doesn't excuse his lack of effort recently but in the grander scheme of things that has been a symptom of something bigger not the disease itself.

Iniesta and Xavi are the best midfielders in the world, Alves is the best RB in the world. Busquets is the best DM. What are you talking about man ? Messi wouldn't even get in the team with Mighty Benz and Super Bale occupying his positions.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:23 am

Modric is better than this Xavi. He can do everything Xavi does plus he can score. A player you expect can win a match. Every player in Madrid can win a match on his own. In Barcelona every man can keep possession on his own.

Big difference. Thats why Madrid doesnt miss any player if someone is injured

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Former Barcelona captain Juan Manuel Asensi believes there is something bothering Lionel Messi, but he can’t put his finger on what.

Asensi has told La Xarxa that he doesn’t believe Messi is bothered by the delay in agreeing a new contract with Barcelona and nor does he feel the Argentina forward is already concentrating on the World Cup.

“I’m surprised and concerned. Something must have happened because Messi has always been committed to the most difficult games,” AS reports Asensi as saying.

“Something’s happened and it must be big because Messi’s attitude hasn’t been right in recent games. He must be going through something powerful.

“There’s something wrong with Messi. Something deep must be going on with him. I see the sad face and I’ve never seen him like this.

“I don’t think Messi is thinking of the money or the World Cup. I think something has happened.

“There’s a lot of time before the World Cup and as a former player, I doubt it’s the contract.”

Asensi played for Barcelona between 1970 and 1980, winning the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup in 1979 and La Liga in 1973-84. A midfielder, Asensi won 41 caps for Spain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Messi stopped running after his contract extension got rejected hmm

Anyway AS has footage of him saying to a fan "Go get a job idiot." eco smile

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Barcelona fan tells Messi to ‘Have an energy drink, you walk less than Pinto’, Leo stares him down

Lionel Messi has become the unexpected target of Barcelona fans’ ire following Wednesday night’s Copa del Rey final defeat, with many Cules charging their record goalscorer with not trying hard enough.

A group of angry Cules were at the airport to ‘greet’ the team on their return to Barcelona, and one guy filmed himself insulting Messi as a ‘boludo’ ‘(jerk, fool), while also advising him to have an energy drink, because he ‘walks less than Pinto’.

Messi took exception to that last insult, and stopped to stare the guy down, but with security ushering him along, he thought better of confronting the guy.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:56 pm

The fans are turning on him Sad

Will Messi still remain a face like Cena or turn heel like Hogan, that is the question.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Time to join the New PSG Order brother.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 pm

In 100 years, Barcelona will be remembered as the club where Messi played.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:25 pm

huntsman wrote:In 100 years, Barcelona will be remembered as the club where Messi played.

How can we have memories if we don't have our minds?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:53 pm

M99 wrote:The fans are turning on him Sad

Will Messi still remain a face like Cena or turn heel like Hogan, that is the question.

You either die a hero...
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:14 pm

M99 wrote:The fans are turning on him Sad

rofl
More like Punk atm, going to leave cuz he is not happy with the authority. Then fans will start crying as they want him back.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:15 pm

That fan has no life. As if if messi leaves they will be old barcelona again. No the era is finishing and its not messi's fault. Every player in barcelona needs new challenge.

Where was this fan before 2008? He started support barcelona since 2008 when they began to win trophies. Glory hunter for sure

Actually Messi started to walk after his son's birth. He realized that life is not only about football. Can be said about others too. Pique started to flop after meet shakira, Xavi got worse after marriage. This is natural human character i dont blame them, we all would do the same if we were in their place. I actually would retire and enjoy life if i was Messi. He has nothing to prove and nothing to win

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 pm

sanchez04 wrote:That fan has no life. As if if messi leaves they will be old barcelona again. No the era is finishing and its not messi's fault. Every player in barcelona needs new challenge.

Where was this fan before 2008? He started support barcelona since 2008 when they began to win trophies. Glory hunter for sure

Actually Messi started to walk after his son's birth. He realized that life is not only about football. Can be said about others too. Pique started to flop after meet shakira, Xavi got worse after marriage. This is natural human character i dont blame them, we all would do the same if we were in their place. I actually would retire and enjoy life if i was Messi. He has nothing to prove and nothing to win
Win a world cup? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 pm

sanchez04 wrote:That fan has no life. As if if messi leaves they will be old barcelona again. No the era is finishing and its not messi's fault. Every player in barcelona needs new challenge.

isn't Xavi still living with his parents ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Nah he got married last summer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 pm

El Gunner wrote:

Win a world cup? hmm
World cup is the only challenge and they blame him for that. He will run in world cup and some barcelona fans (10%) will hate him and some will support him (90%)

People dont remember how lazy R9 and Batistuta was. But that time it was normal for a star player. Barcelona and Messi changed rules showing that pressing was a major factor for a success and a star player should press too. After winning 2 ballon dor and CL it was strange messi still has hunger. Maybe he had competition with ronaldo maybe not. But he played in top level more than any star in the past. Now everything gets back to old days. You will not run and press 6 years in a row after winning everything every year. Being most successfull club player of all time. This is just impossible, never happened in the past. With so many success and fame no player stayed same 5-6 years in a row

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 pm

sanchez04 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Win a world cup? hmm
World cup is the only challenge and they blame him for that. He will run in world cup and some barcelona fans (10%) will hate him and some will support him (90%)

People dont remember how lazy R9 and Batistuta was. But that time it was normal for a star player. Barcelona and Messi changed rules showing that pressing was a major factor for a success and a star player should press too. After winning 2 ballon dor and CL it was strange messi still has hunger. Maybe he had competition with ronaldo maybe not. But he played in top level more than any star in the past. Now everything gets back to old days. You will not run and press 6 years in a row after winning everything every year. Being most successfull club player of all time. This is just impossible, never happened in the past. With so many success and fame no player stayed same 5-6 years in a row

What do you mean no "hunger"? I swear some of you have never touched a football and say after winning it all you can be satisfied.

He's getting paid what, 30mil to run a few more km a week? Is that too much to ask? Granted it isn't just messis fault, even with him like this he's still a dangerous goal threat. The problem is the shitty tactics. The midfield has a giant gap and the defense is in shambles. Barca were lucky as hell CR wasn't playing. Benz is a poor exploiter of space due to his lack of forward runs and poor top end speed, isco was doing more defensive work on the wing as well. benz/isco create space instead. CR would have ate barca alive with his agility and pace with the ball.

Another example, has Usain Bolt lost the passion to win the 100m? How about hicham el guerrouj, who basically never lost a race? Nourridene morceli, Mo Farah.. I can keep going. Why don't they just retire right?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Its not about money. Money will not make you run more. If you think player always should have "hunger" then show me a player who won as much as him and played 5 years as number 1 player in the world and still run and pressed same

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:24 pm

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 22 Hi-res-7133f6a759f5aafd44729a6168ef58ef_crop_north

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club - Page 22 915558_241550226029714_396506126_n

Thiago Messi  cheers 
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Damn even Messi's son is getting fatter.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:19 pm

in the first pic he already looks bored with footy dem genes Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:28 pm

TBH though Messi girl is pretty fine and his son is pretty cute Proud

Respect to Messi, an all time great imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Messi's kid looks like him.

The whole family uncannily resembles each other with Messi looking like his father.

Really cute kid, excuses Messi's lack of ambition with the more importan responsibilities in his life and whatnot.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next