The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

+17
harhar11
che
xabi
windkick
Raptorgunner
Grande_Milano
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
guest7
billionmillion
Yuri Yukuv
Senor Penguin
Albiceleste
Ganso
jontsu
RealGunner
shinigami99
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by shinigami99 Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:34 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:41 pm

16 mins

what a player
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by jontsu Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:45 pm

What corner he shot pk
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 pm

brazillian fullbacks appreciation post
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Albiceleste Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Best player in modern football history

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm

The Oligarchs Of Liga BBVA Getting Help From Pedro Jesús Pérez Montero Appreciation Thread

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Its really something
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Albiceleste Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:The Oligarchs Of Liga BBVA Getting Help From Pedro Jesús Pérez Montero Appreciation Thread
Ass still sore?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:58 pm

"Messi cant score penalties"




"Messi cant score without xaviesta"
neither of them is playing and messi did hat-trick
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:00 pm

billionmillion wrote:"Messi cant score penalties"




"Messi cant score without xaviesta"
neither of them is playing and messi did hat-trick

Does that 1 penelty make Messi a good PK taker? Comon man, he has missed 6... It should be Villa taking them.

Otherwise, Messi is just too good today. Somebody needs to bring the man down to earth
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Small team. :coffee:

Something Barca fans also like to point out when it's Ronaldo, btw.


Last edited by Lord Hispano on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5994
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:The Oligarchs Of Liga BBVA Getting Help From Pedro Jesús Pérez Montero Appreciation Thread
Ass still sore?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage

Anal fixation is such a Freudian slip. Laughing

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Lord Hades Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm

he scored a penalty> ? a tap - in too? best player ever
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:04 pm

CR where are u?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2250
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Small team. :coffee:
Yeah ... This thread makes it sound like Messi isn't raping small teams on a weekly base. If this was another hat-trick against Arsenal the thread would be justified.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 pm

omarish wrote:
billionmillion wrote:"Messi cant score penalties"




"Messi cant score without xaviesta"
neither of them is playing and messi did hat-trick

Does that 1 penelty make Messi a good PK taker? Comon man, he has missed 6... It should be Villa taking them.

Otherwise, Messi is just too good today. Somebody needs to bring the man down to earth
I dont think from now he will miss any. he just needed to change his style and he did it. he has one of the best accuracy and shoot technique
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:06 pm

For Messi to score 3 goals is a normal thing to do. :shisha:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Lord Hades Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:08 pm

billionmillion wrote:
omarish wrote:
billionmillion wrote:"Messi cant score penalties"




"Messi cant score without xaviesta"
neither of them is playing and messi did hat-trick

Does that 1 penelty make Messi a good PK taker? Comon man, he has missed 6... It should be Villa taking them.

Otherwise, Messi is just too good today. Somebody needs to bring the man down to earth
I dont think from now he will miss any. he just needed to change his style and he did it. he has one of the best accuracy and shoot technique

and u got all that from one penalty? nice one poirot
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by windkick Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 pm

I agree with the Madrista, I think Villa should be taking the PK's. If Cesc were healthy I would even consider using Cesc taking the PK's over Messi
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Albiceleste Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Small team. :coffee:

Something Barca fans also like to point out when it's Ronaldo, btw.
Small team that Valencia couldn't defeat :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Small team. :coffee:

Something Barca fans also like to point out when it's Ronaldo, btw.
Small team that Valencia couldn't defeat :coffee:

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Trollface

We're a small team Barca couldn't beat?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5994
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by windkick Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:16 pm

I read Guardado is getting close to moving to Valencia

Great move for both involved imo

Also would like to see Gio move to Sevilla
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm

windkick wrote:I read Guardado is getting close to moving to Valencia

Great move for both involved imo

Also would like to see Gio move to Sevilla

Yeah, I was happy to see Emery went for a real Wing Back who can play anywhere on the left side. Gio should have never went to EPL, IMO. Hopefully he comes to Sevilla.

Vela's letting us down though. Sad
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5994
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by windkick Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
windkick wrote:I read Guardado is getting close to moving to Valencia

Great move for both involved imo

Also would like to see Gio move to Sevilla

Yeah, I was happy to see Emery went for a real Wing Back who can play anywhere on the left side. Gio should have never went to EPL, IMO. Hopefully he comes to Sevilla.

Vela's letting us down though. Sad

Vela, dudes such a buzz kill. Fierro for future striker and Fabian in the mean time will probably take Velas spot
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by xabi Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:23 pm

messi needs to gtfo back to lord of the rings where he came from
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum