marottalad
barca 2011
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stadiums you've attended - Page 2 Empty Re: Stadiums you've attended

Post by Abramovich Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Zealous wrote:[quote="Abram
Are you actually trying to convince us that you had a "The Mentalist" type plan to prove some convaluted point? You think deducing that many Madrid fans here aren't from Spain is some kind of revelation? rofl

Problem is Sherlock here is what you actually said:

You see Calumbo your statement seems to be inaccurate. Now how about you actually stick to contributing to threads instead of trying to pretend you're funny.

How is it a revelation, its common knoweldge hence its a dig in jest/banter you mad? Why so explosive? Laughing

You should interp it properly, example think its pretty well known that Giggity (sorry for using you as an example but off the top of my head I could only think of this) plays for Dallas FC or something which means he's attended that stadium and its safe to assume that many of you guys would have visited stadiums in their respective countries. The dig in jest isn't at you all being arm chair fans, but more so glory supporters but surely that should have been inbetween the lines hence RMadrid was used.

How do I pretend am funny, why are you so sensitive is it because am right that so far none have actually visited Bernabeu? Embarassed For someone who lives in Manchester you really need to grasp the concept of banter more and not be so such an explosive person Wink .

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Your "banter" isn't very good tbh. Sorry if I seemed explosive, I really wasn't eco smile

Anyway I never thought I'd see the day where a Chelsea fan would take a dig at "glory supporters". Seriously.

How's that for banter Wink
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Volksparkstadium, Wembley, Haderslev Stadion so far, hard to visit stadiums when you're a student Smile
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 pm

What a Chelse a fan based from London that's supported them all their life as opposed to what none of the GL fans supporting Real being based in Spain let alone Madrid? Irony at its finest :bow:

I think you fail to understand the concept of banter but I guess its understandable considering your roots, however taking the micky out of Man Utd fans driving down the A1 is a common theme, which is banter which is widely used extensively.

What I did was basically take that but widened it to a more global scale, same concept. The explosive comment, was to render how well you can interp and read inbetween the lines on things, but we won't go into that into further details or else people gonna scream the R word Laughing.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 pm

haven't been to europe, plan on going though and possibly visiting a stadium or two. I've been to several in Argentina though all in buenos aires, el duco, el monumental, la bombonera and San Lorenzos stadium.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Too many to name but the ones that stand out based on looks and atmosphere are:

Stadion Miejski-Wisla Krakow
National Stadium, Warsaw
Santiago Bernabeu
Camp Nou
Old Trafford
Westfalenstadion
Allianz Arena
Parc des Princes (was at a game during wc 98)
Anfield

I have been to all the 1st division teams in the polish league stadiums. I have been to a few mls stadiums, the atmosphere nothing special in MLS.

I will be able to see some stadiums in Italy this year. Work will be sending me to Italy later this year so hopefully I can go see a game at the San siro and the new Juventus stadium.

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:33 pm

I don't know what's worse, your banter or your attempt at giving me some kind of lesson on the ability to read between the lines. Pro tip if you have to explain why your joke is funny then chances are it isn't.

Have fun pretending that you're somehow better than other people though. I guess that sense of ownership makes you feel better when Chelsea aren't playing well.

Your "banter" could have been directed at literally any fairly big club in the world. Yet you chose Madrid, perhaps forgetting that somewhere Victor from Nigeria who has never been to London is discussing why Rafa sucks on the Internet and imo there's nothing wrong with that, the only thing I'd hold against Victor would be supporting Chelsea Laughing

I have no idea why you feel the need to explain anything to me like I didn't get what you were saying the first time (as if anything you've ever posted has dealt with concepts I've never seen before Laughing). So please, stop with the act, you're not better than anyone on here because you're from London and your "joke" wasn't funny.

(Maybe you should be a Fulham fan but decided to support Chelsea instead hmm dat glory hunting :bow:)

Anyway I've had my say. Don't bother replying because I won't bother reading it. I apologise to the others here if I've derailed the thread a bit.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Not including tours.

Anfield x3
Camp Nou x2
Landsdowne Road x3
Croke Park x a lot
SoildersField (old x1, new x2)
Comisky x a lot.

Other smaller ones too, mainly GAA.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Highbury, Emirates, Selhurst Park, Wembley, Valley Parade and one in Ghana can't remember which one though lol
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Read or not its fine, if you run away from not being able to back your points then that's your resolve.

Joke and Banter isn't the same thing, sure it can fall in line together. But I was doing the banter in a douche bag way in which I backed up with the Man Utd example, which like I said is a VERY common trend. One would assume you would grasp this especially living in Manchester were the common theme of how people say no Man Utd fans live in Manchester, although that's a bit of a myth it's still said and it pisses off Man Utd fans aka my point was it intended to be funny to the victim? Well no.

Which leads to either A) you need to get out more (11k posts if I was a stats man I could link that in) B) you fail to adapt to the culture (I have no problems with this at all, as long as you putting money into the economy and not taking from the government).

Yes the point could have been directed at other fans in the world but the case and point for this forum is that there are no Madrid fans on this forum are from Madrid/Spain?

I have no beef with you personally or people supporting from other countries (nice sterotype with Victor btw I did have a cheeky smirke). I am 3rd generation Chelsea fan aka from Grandad, you on the other hand I'd be surprised if your dad was a Madrid fan let alone your G-dad but then again stranger things in the world exist. I don't think am better than any other fan specifically but when you talk about glory hunt case and point supporting a club because it's big etc well that's not the case thus the irony of you supporting Madrid because they are big and saying about me supporting my point is null and void. So yes I can take the mick out of other fans, which I do regularly with Man Utd fans and what not, you get the old City fans coming out after years of hibernation jokes, which I'd assume you would know if you got out more maybe.

Maybe its down to the fact that I don't choose the club I support like some people (<-- line) and grow up with my club.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 am

ANZ Stadium, Sydney Football Stadium, Parramatta Stadium, Wembley, Camp Nou, Santiago Bernabeu, Emirates.
Which one is the best?
Hate to admit it but week in, week out with the best atmosphere
1. Bernabeu
2. Emirates
3. Camp Nou
4. Parramatta
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:39 am

Amsterdam Arena and Stamford Bridge.

Going to Parc de Princes this summer and San Siro and Stadio Olimpico around December Very Happy
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 pm

The Sanchez wrote:ANZ Stadium, Sydney Football Stadium, Parramatta Stadium, Wembley, Camp Nou, Santiago Bernabeu, Emirates.
Which one is the best?
Hate to admit it but week in, week out with the best atmosphere
1. Bernabeu
2. Emirates
3. Camp Nou
4. Parramatta

:facepalm: i forgot parra stadium, a full house at parra is awesome
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 pm

I've been to:
Camp Nou
Stamford Bridge
Vicente Calderon
Emirates
Wembley
Fiorentina's
Celtic Park
Braga Stadium
Fulham's
Montjuic
Maracaná

Best stadium, by far, no competition whatsoever, is Wembley.

Second best, Emirates.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:45 pm

free_cat wrote:I've been to:
Camp Nou
Stamford Bridge
Vicente Calderon
Emirates
Wembley
Fiorentina's
Celtic Park
Braga Stadium
Fulham's
Montjuic
Maracaná

Best stadium, by far, no competition whatsoever, is Wembley.

Second best, Emirates.

Free you are forgetting one more.

I am disappointed Sad
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Albiceleste wrote:haven't been to europe, plan on going though and possibly visiting a stadium or two. I've been to several in Argentina though all in buenos aires, el duco, el monumental, la bombonera and San Lorenzos stadium.

Is the atmoshphere in la bombonera as crazy as it seems lol?

Ive only been to the reliant in Houston, and estadio morelos and the jalisco in Mexico.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by hispano(old) Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 am

Stadiums you've attended - Page 2 Home_Depot_Center%2C_Carson%2C_CA

Saw three Galaxy games, one Chivas USA, and MLS All Stars Vs Chivas at the Home Depot.

Stadiums you've attended - Page 2 060308-206.

Here is where I've watch Mexico, USA, AC Milan, America, Chivas, Galaxy, and Chivas USA. All of them friendlies. Lots of good and not so good memories.

Got hit from above by a can of Coors Light with beer in it. Took it like a champ. Heh-heh.

Stadiums you've attended - Page 2 Titan-Stadium-Cal-State-University-Fullerton

And here I believe I saw a 94 WC Qualifier match between USA vs Mexico. I was still 3 or 2 years old so I can't really remember if it was a friendly or WC Qualifier. I just remember being here though.
hispano(old)
hispano(old)
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2