Pietro Paolo Virdis
Milan31
marottalad
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Future of Milan  - Page 3 Empty Re: Future of Milan

Post by Milantildeath Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 am

Watch, next season with the return of De Jong, the promotion of Cristante, the arrival of Saponara, and possibly the arrival of Kucka and Jorginho, our Midfield will be hard to deal with.

Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

JespSwe wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:
JespSwe wrote:all of u guys, its nice to hear your feedback regarding technical players... that we are all in same wavelength.

montolivo all cant do it all alone... either the wingers and forwards need to drop and play possession games to help midfielders to get game going and creating chances... like in 4-2-3-1 or we really need technical players in midfield so that forwards or wingers doesnt have to worry..

i guess we are all fed up being bullied to work our ass off and chase the ball... while the opponent play with their brains.. we get outplayed chasing ball all 90 mins long... seriously that shouldnt be happening..
i think in the football game our team shouldnt be playing just straightforward defend press and attack game...

possession football gives you time, gives idea, helps create chances, it gives creativity it dictates the game and also saves stamina.. messi's masterpiece aside this is why barca plays so easy because they have players who are naturally gifted technical players who play possession football....we have been desperately lacking that... if we want CL ... this i believe should happen.. this is part of the reason why juventus have been so good... (pirlo).. or barcelona..

but in 3 years during allegri's reign i have seen that.. ok this season i cant blame him because he has been deprived..

not another season really.. hope we get some technical midfielders.. cristante is not enough... need seedorf type players...

Exactly! We also need a gattuso/inzaghi kind of player, someone that has no fear against the opponent and someone that adds that extra motivation in the dressing room. Boateng is similar to Gattuso but we need more players like that.

yea man... while i think we all can be very proud that our club has finally taken the route to focus on youth, something we were really desperate about, to secure the future of the club... i think our board needs to ask another question... what made AC Milan so good in the past??? its not just about buying champions... it was because they brought right players...

pirlo seedorf gattuso gourcuff... thiago silva, kaka... they werent expensive ... they were brought purely of their natural talents of technical abilities...
we just had always bought technically sound players in the last decade.. thanks largely to leonardo..

i think they need to reflect on that, and bring technical players... without quality we cant match other team... we cant match european elites..

Completely agree with you man. Allegri's reign has been characterized by amazing forwards but atrocious midfielders who are nothing but runners. They are not footballers.

With Ancelotti we played with 3/4 technical, creative, ball playing mids at one time. It was a joy to watch. When Pirlo Seedorf and Kaka were playing well we were untouchable. And we had Pippo and Sheva up front...

I get depressed thinking about how great those days were.

Anyways, in the 4-3-3, we need one DM who can distribute the ball well and 2 technical midfielders. Montolivo + Mister X. We need someone who can pass as well as make bursts forward into the box. A mix of Monty and KPB would be perfect (His name is Marek Hamsik).

I think Cristante can be our vice Monty. But we need another midfielder to start. Someone like Strootman. Someone who can help us control the game in midfield and not give it away every 2 seconds.

At the same time, u can't solely blame allegri. Creative mids are very expensive, and Galliani doesn't like to spend money. So we end up getting mediocre mids that other big teams dont want.

So it's hard to say who is really behind this.

Kucka and NDJ can compete for DM. Monty/Cristante for RCM. We need a WC LCM. Basically a new Seedorf.

On a last note - Look at Juve, they don't play with any out and out DM

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 pm

It's true that Juventus don't play with a "true" defensive mid. Rather, they play with 5 defenders, so that makes up for there not being a true defensive mid.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:26 pm

You guys all looking at negatives after the loss which is okay, remember we climbed up to SECOND in the league. Who would have expected that !? Allegri made mistakes last game but he also is one of the key figures who has gotten us this far with the squad we have.

The worse thing we would do is fire him IMO. I hope he keeps doing what he is doing and next year with De Jong coming back and Saponara those are two great additions to the squad. We need another solid CB and our team will be a force. Just be patient guys.

After all the consecutive wins it got to all your heads and you forgot we are still REBUILDING. This is a fantastic season in my eyes and I hope we can keep pushing for the CL spot. Getting a CL spot would exceed any expectations I had TBH.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am

I love what serie a teams are doing right now, I mean us,inter, you guys and roma. We are giving a chance to our youth players building from scratch even thou this should have been done earlier we are still doing it now and I lvoe it. A great future is ahead of us guys, a great future
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:19 am

kucka is average. we have enough average players. also need to cut wages. bonera makes more money than bonucci. lol
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:21 am

Rossonero23 wrote:kucka is average. we have enough average players. also need to cut wages. bonera makes more money than bonucci. lol
:facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:56 pm

So , yesterday , Christian Maldini trained with the first team. I so want to see him play for Milan one day , obviously given he's worth it and able that is.

Having players like De Sciglio , Iotti , C.Maldini , D. Maldini , Cristante , Mastour , Petagna , Ganz , e.t.c coming up from our ranks is encouraging news and exciting to know our youth project has been going well. Let's hope as many of them can find themselves in the first team one day , it's always exciting and pleasant to know players from the Milan ranks can make it to the first team. I still try to keep an eye on other youngsters who came up from our ranks and left , like Merkel for example , though he hasn't been playing much in rescent times.. i would still have him back tbh , he was pretty good , though has to improve physically . Do you think there's a chance of him ever playing for Milan again ?

Anyway , so many promising youngsters to look forward to. There's also Saponara , though for all his talent we have yet to take a first taste of action at Milan so far. Also dat scrub Niang has potential as a striker and lately i have had 2nd thoughts about him. We should keep him if he has a good season.

In any case, don't know what the future has in store for Milan , but what i do know is that the last 6 European Cups / Champions League Milan won , we had a Maldini playing ..

Make it quick Christian , lmao . And as if it's not enough we may have a Maldini again in the coming years , there's also a possibility that one day we may have two on the same back 4.. 2 Maldini , this could be too much to handle one day Proud

But in all seriousness , i don't really have any expectations just yet , nor i consider anything as a given , honestly . Being Paolo's sons does not instantly make them deserve anything that they won't be able to earn by themselves . Although i really do hope they can make it to the first team and become important for us one day , it will be exceptional to watch Maldini's sons playing for Milan and continue a legacy of decades long.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm

We also have an up and coming young Croatian, who's being rated highly. Though he isn't getting on the team sheet for some reason
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Maybe you mean Benedicic , the dude who was called up for the game against Ajax ? not sure if it's him , but he's Slovenian..

Not sure if you are talking Primavera here , but if iirc we had no Croatian in our primavera rescently , just checked again.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Dante wrote:Maybe you mean Benedicic , the dude who was called up for the game against Ajax ? not sure if it's him , but he's Slovenian..

Not sure if you are talking Primavera here , but if iirc we had no Croatian in our primavera rescently , just checked again.
Kovacic Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:24 pm

lmao
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:34 am

You're referring to Modic, incredibly talented youngster. I believe he is Bosian.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:30 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Dante wrote:Maybe you mean Benedicic , the dude who was called up for the game against Ajax ? not sure if it's him , but he's Slovenian..

Kovacic Proud
Thought he was a future Genoa legend? scratch
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down