Pietro Paolo Virdis
Milan31
marottalad
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Future of Milan  Empty Future of Milan

Post by marottalad Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:45 am

As a Juve fan I am beginning to become envious of milan's youth recruitment. In the summer with a couple of new young 1st team aquistions, most importantly another centre back because at least 1 of yepes/mexes/zapata needs to leave. 1-2 centre mids in the form of some 1 like veratti/maher/strootman/paulinho in 2-3 seasons Milan can possibly become a great champions league team again and dominate the globe. It will be a crucial summer to take the project to the next level because it will show if D and G really are committed to it or they want to become another selling club like Arsenal just to keep profits up.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Future of Milan  Empty Re: Future of Milan

Post by Milan31 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:56 am

It is definitely looking bright. I can't wait to see what the future has in stores. All signs are showing that B&G are serious about this. 2-3 seasons and we can be a force in Europe, I can't wait to see it happen again. I know it is coming soon.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:03 am

for milan to get next level they must get rid of alot of the dead wood and 1 of if not both boateng and robinho should go as fun as they are to watch, milan can fetch useful transfer fees for both not to mention getting robinho off the books for the next 3-4 seasons would just about pay for the transfer of a key young midfielder milan lack. i wouldn't buy bojan barca want 8-10 he is not worth it, he might come good 1 day but from what ive seen he just isn't good enough atm. I no milan fans love these guys but sorry muntari and traore don't belong in a milan shirt either. zapata is improving but you can do better, mexes is solid but replaceable as well.

future milan 11 ?

perin
abate salamon obgonna de sciglio
veratti montolivio boateng/flamini
niang balo el sha
with 2 seasons more experience you will be laughing. provided you don't go full retard, do an arsenal and sell anyone good under 25

marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Bryan Cristante is signing a 5 year contract with Milan tomorrow
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 am

you're forgetting about Hachim Mastour

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:07 am

Saponara is coming for sure in the summer, also apparently we have agreements for Ogbonna and Jorginho, and Cristante/Petagna have signed on until 2018. Our team is looking real good for the future. I can't wait to see the Ogbonna-Salamon partnership.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 am

Milantildeath wrote:Saponara is coming for sure in the summer, also apparently we have agreements for Ogbonna and Jorginho, and Cristante/Petagna have signed on until 2018. Our team is looking real good for the future. I can't wait to see the Ogbonna-Salamon partnership.

do u have any links that confirms the ogbonna deal?.

i completely forgot about mastour,cristante and sarponara too damn you guys are looking really good. hopefully you guys make champions league instead of inter you actually seem to have a project inter just sort of guess and do not care about their youth or benefiting italian football.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 am

viepr149 wrote:you're forgetting about Hachim Mastour

If he was to sign with the first team as some rumour has it, where was he during the Viareggio?
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:33 am

Am i the only one thinking that we will have it tougher next season, considering all of our most experienced players will not be playing for us. A Young team with potential does give one an optimistic feel about the future, but i don't believe we are as set for the future as some might believe us to be. Question marks over our financial woes still concern me, this aspect of the club is of far more importance than what we are doing on pitch right now.

We've been operating at a loss for a long time and the only way we break close to even is when we sell our MVP's. This season Robinho will be sold as to compensate for the Balotelli transfer. Yepes, Traore, Ambrosini and Bojan will be let go or won't receive extensions.

I just hope we manage to lower the wage bill even more, financial stability is a priority.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 am

Salamon hasn't played yet, so he too needs to prove a thing or two if he's to be counted on. Just like Saponara who's not even here yet.

Cristante signing a new contract is a reason to be happy though, as he showed such promise when given the opportunity. And he became our youngest ever Champions League player at the age of 16.

Buying Verratti will be the smartest move possible. We have the 36-year-old Ambrosini whose perfect perfect perfect performances against Barca and Lazio proved he's still got it, but we need replacements. Seeing that De Jong will also need two years to come back to his real level (and will be 30 by 2014), we truly are in need of an anchorman.
The answer? PSG's homesick dwarf - Verratti.

In attack, well, what's left to do? We're good.
Probably Kaka to add some creativity, class and experience, but even if he doesn't come, we are great.

Capturing Perin is a no-brainer isn't it? Abbiati is 36 and Amelia has never been considered a great, so we can sure use a young up n coming keeper, supported by Amelia.

The only remaining issue is centre-backs, and let's face it: we are miserable.
Yepes, Bonera and Zaccardo are totally useless, while Zapata and Mexes ain't exactly phenomenons.

Ogbonna and two other ones must be brought in if we actually aim to build a dependable spine at the back. I sincerely hope Salamon becomes a star, but that we'll have to wait and see.

There was talk of Dede, what the hell happened to that link?

Finally, Mastour isn't 15 yet FGS! Why do you guys even speak of him for now!!? The guy needs at least 3 more seasons in Vismara to come good. I'll talk more on this issue in 2016...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:25 am

Why can't we try out Gabriel before going for Perin? From what I saw, Gabriel is a very good keeper with a lot of potential.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:41 am

I dont think Verratti can fill the "MvB" role, although he can be a great replacement for Monty in the future. Also dont think we will acquire Dede since Galliani blasted Brazillian market recently. I can see us going for Ogbonna and Perin though (need i post tbe naked pics of Perin and SES again). But our priority after fixing the defence is finding a good vice Monty. We look clueless without Monty on the field tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm

I think with Jorginho and Cristante coming in, we don't need to spend on another vice-Monty. I beleive Cristante is a DLP in the mould of Monty, so if he is as special as people make him out to be, he can be the perfect heir to Monty and even play alongside him if necessary. I'm not sure what position Jorginho plays but I think he is a fairly technical CM as well.

Yepesa n Bonera should leave, and we should buy a WC CB. I think we should keep Mexes, he's been decent this year, just try to get a wage cut to 2.5 millon if possible.

Zapata and Constant should definitey be purchased outright... and Bojan, Robinho, Traore, Noce, Ambro (with all due respect he should leave on a high), should leave. Then our dead wood will officially be 100% cleared

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 am

I can't find the link on Ogbonna I watched it on TV, look up quotes from Giuseppe Riso
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 am

Andrea Petagna will sign a contract with Milan until 2018, he is the baby bomber! Can't wait to see him with the first team.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:00 am

One thing I would like to add to this thread, if we are to take its title "Future of Milan" seriously, is that for all of Allegri's and players' efforts, we have yet to quite become the polymorph the likes of Bayern and Man UTD are.

Bayern, as an incredible example, can bench Robben and Ribery, and use a 4-3-1-2 with Kroos behind Gomez and Mandzukic. They could also bench the two tall attackers, and go for a 4-6-0 (like Spain) with Javi, Schweini, Kroos, Robben, Ribbery and Shaqiri as the six midfielders.

See? That's flexibility, and they have more or less the same number of players as we do.

I mean, we can' freely switch to 3-5-2, 4-3-2-1, 4-4-2 etc during a given game, something that will finally hurt us badly.

Yes I can imagine scenarios in which we put three CBs at the back, Abate and Constant on the flanks, and Ambro, Monty and Boateng down middle, with SES and Mario as the attackers for a 3-5-2...

But will it work? What about the rest of common formations?

Can we easily switch to wing-play when Montolivo ain't there to save our asses thru the middle?

Or can we go strictly center-oriented with Pazzo-Balo in attack, in case ElShaa, Niang and Binho are all out for whatever reason?

Future of Milan depends to a great extent on possessing a flexible squad, not necessarily a big one, just one with versatile enough players who could shape, like I said, a "polymorph" unit.

I'm sure Max will address this issue, because if he won't, we'll always be one step short of being "Great", again.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:55 pm

4-3-3 is going to be the base Milan formation for many years to come. Galliani has confirmed it. It will be implemented throughout the youth system as well.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Paolo Virdis Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Milantildeath wrote:4-3-3 is going to be the base Milan formation for many years to come. Galliani has confirmed it. It will be implemented throughout the youth system as well.

Thank God Galliani is involved in our tactics. Wink
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

It's not just the plan of Galliani, but the plan of the club as a whole. Also, we have a gentleman's agreement with Hallas Verona over Jorginho. He has the ability to play on the wing, on the right side of a three man mid, or as a trequartista. I'm excited.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 am

If we are buying someone with an up and coming name, we would need them to not be greedy and play for the shirt, cause they wont get the best salary out there, and thats where it becomes tricky. Dont know who that would be.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:14 am

Eivindo wrote:If we are buying someone with an up and coming name, we would need them to not be greedy and play for the shirt, cause they wont get the best salary out there, and thats where it becomes tricky. Dont know who that would be.
Well, it has been working so far. Galliani has been smart with this and has focused on talents from lower league (El Sharaawy, Saponara, Salamon Niang was also from the french Ligue 2), so these players don't expect a big salary.

As for the love of the shirt, I think that comes naturally. It's part of the culture of the club and once these players get absorbed into the Milan identity, it comes along. This (along with Allegri's management abilities) is the most important reason our dressing room did not explode when we had Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Gattuso, Cassano and Boateng all in the same team.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:19 am

I can't wait to see Niang, Balo, El shaarawy, Cristante, Hachim Mastour, De Sciglio, and Saponara on the same team. Proud
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:41 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:I can't wait to see Niang, Balo, El shaarawy, Cristante, Hachim Mastour, De Sciglio, and Saponara on the same team. Proud
:wub:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:49 am

I honestly think that Saponara will be turned into a Mezz'ala, he is very creative and has been used as a winger and as a second striker. I believe he has all the qualities to be a great Mezz'ala though.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 am

riccardo saporana plays a lot like Issac Cuenca of Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content