BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
iNFINITY9910
crazzyblanco
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valdez kept insulting the ref and had to be restrained by barca staff Empty Valdez kept insulting the ref and had to be restrained by barca staff

Post by crazzyblanco Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 am

Real defender Ramos was handed by a five-game ban by Spain's fooball federation (RFEF) for insulting referee Miguel Angel Ayza Gamez in a match against Celta Vigo in January. Lets see if Valdes faces similar sanctions.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/138/spain/2013/03/03/3793713/revealed-valdes-foul-mouthed-rant-at-referee-perez-lasa
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Valdez kept insulting the ref and had to be restrained by barca staff Empty Re: Valdez kept insulting the ref and had to be restrained by barca staff

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 am

tell me more about ur sig please Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Valdez kept insulting the ref and had to be restrained by barca staff Empty Re: Valdez kept insulting the ref and had to be restrained by barca staff

Post by crazzyblanco Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:03 am

Kate upton...wat else can i say :wub:
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 am

who really cares honestly, La Liga is done and over with and our keeper will be the last person Barcelona will miss.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:59 am

im surprised kate upton isnt knocked out by her own boobs on a daily basis with bouncing like that.

had to turn the sigs back on to see what sig.

on topic: valdez is a nut, this isnt news. how about you make a thread the next time valdez settles an argument with hugging, now that would actually surprise me.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:16 am

He obviously couldn't control himself. After watching the re-plays he must feel like a fool. I was also cursing at the ref until they showed that again.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 am

It was a high pressure situation at the end so I don't blame him losing it for a bit, that's natural. But then he kept going......and going...and going...and going...and going...and going...and going...and going.

I understand talking to the ref after a call that doesn't go your way, I myself do it tons of times, but you can't just kept hurling abuse at the ref like that AFTER the game lol

Mourinho at least had the decency to do that in a parking lot where there were no cameras rofl

Anyway Barca's "We don't talk about referees" philosophy is about as legit as Messi's "flu".
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:51 am

Donuts wrote:who really cares honestly, La Liga is done and over with and our keeper will be the last person Barcelona will miss.
no its not, in your current form anything can happen, you play at atletico as well as your last fixture is against malaga
thats 5 or 6 points to lose right there and have atletico right at your back with 3 points behind..
who is to say you wont slip up more than 9 points out of 28 or something from now,

in roura i trust, i prefer atletico to win it, i hope we lose at their turf!

edit: wrong there are 12 games left to be played, thats 36 points, league aint over yet

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 pm

If Atleti win today things get very interesting.

In any case our 100 point record seems safe or at the very least very difficult to break. Barca would have to win 12 out of 13 games or something like that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

I'm sure Pinto will be an adequate replacement for Valdes.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:He obviously couldn't control himself. After watching the re-plays he must feel like a fool. I was also cursing at the ref until they showed that again.

what replay? the only replay that I saw made me belive that it was a clear penalty..

anyway, Valdes has always been like that. It's one of the reason why I don't like him..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

With no CL games to worry about , we can easily win 12 of our 13 games left. A draw or loss away at Athletico is okay.

If not, we can still lose to athletico, bilbao, and espanyol and go on to win the league. Athletico will have to win every single game from now to have any chance of taking the league from us.

Dream on madristas.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm

crazzyblanco wrote:Real defender Ramos was handed by a five-game ban by Spain's fooball federation (RFEF) for insulting referee Miguel Angel Ayza Gamez in a match against Celta Vigo in January. Lets see if Valdes faces similar sanctions.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/138/spain/2013/03/03/3793713/revealed-valdes-foul-mouthed-rant-at-referee-perez-lasa

Sorry, couldn't read anything thanks to your sig :bow: :bow: :bow:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

A 5 game ban would be sufficient
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm

harhar11 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:He obviously couldn't control himself. After watching the re-plays he must feel like a fool. I was also cursing at the ref until they showed that again.

what replay? the only replay that I saw made me belive that it was a clear penalty..

anyway, Valdes has always been like that. It's one of the reason why I don't like him..
You serious? It was a very clear dive.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

You serious? It was a very clear dive.

He, like 99% of every player in todays game, exagerated the contact, but there was contact. Even the commentator said it.

Valdez kept insulting the ref and had to be restrained by barca staff 1ymjio

Plus, Sergio Ramos kind of implied that there was contact when he didn't want to give a straight answer to the question if there was contact..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:34 pm

It was 50/50 at best.

Adriano was obviously looking for it. Just because there was contact doesn't mean it was a pen.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Zealous wrote:It was 50/50 at best.

Adriano was obviously looking for it. Just because there was contact doesn't mean it was a pen.

That Adriano was looking for it doesn't mean that there was no penalty...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Doesn't mean that it is either.

Serves Adriano right. He could have had a 1v1 situation if he decided to be a man and go for it. Be angry at Adriano for taking a dive (he took a dive this isn't up for debate whether it is a pen or not) not at the ref for having the sense not to reward Adriano for his efforts to steal the draw.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Barca didn't deserve a single point, Adriano's dive was a desperate attempt to get something out of the game.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Zealous wrote:Doesn't mean that it is either.

Serves Adriano right. He could have had a 1v1 situation if he decided to be a man and go for it. Be angry at Adriano for taking a dive (he took a dive this isn't up for debate whether it is a pen or not) not at the ref for having the sense not to reward Adriano for his efforts to steal the draw.

I'm more angry at Roura than either Adriano or the referee.

I will ask you one question, why do you belive that Ramos didn't give a straight answer when they asked him about the penalty? If you were on Ramos or Adriano's position you would know whether or not there was contact, so you wouldn't need to see any images..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I think what zeal meant is that Yes ramos did put his leg out but Adriano could well have stayed on his feet and got a 1v1 scoring opportunity instead he flew down "looking" for it and the reff ignored him. had he simply tried to continue and still ramos' leg was out and he was genuinly fouled I am confident he would have gotten it

but in spain penalties have been given for far less and I would have blaimed ramos had barca gotten the penalty luckily the reff had balls to wave it away.

also its not the first time a barca player go down in the box looking for a penalty vs us, do you think he waved it off due to reputation hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 am

Zealous wrote:It was 50/50 at best.

Dude, if there is contact it is a penalty. That was a foul everyday or the week yet the referee and linesman don't have the guts to call it.

As for Valdes, he does not have any right to argue about any referee's decision let alone abuse the decision. The intent in which he was speaking to the referee may look to be a bigger case than the actual words he said. From any perspective that is definately a ban if not more. See Pinto have more time on the pitch than what he usually does. I'm ashamed.

Zealous wrote:It was a high pressure situation at the end so I don't blame him losing it for a bit, that's natural. But then he kept going......and going...and going...and going...and going...and going...and going...and going.

I understand talking to the ref after a call that doesn't go your way, I myself do it tons of times, but you can't just kept hurling abuse at the ref like that AFTER the game lol

Mourinho at least had the decency to do that in a parking lot where there were no cameras rofl

Anyway Barca's "We don't talk about referees" philosophy is about as legit as Messi's "flu".

Since Roura has come in, this is happening week in week out. It's disgraceful. Don't mind if we put a bit of blame on the pitch but not on the referee before or after the game. Tito or Pep would definately not approve to this nonsense....
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:00 am

That ref was as comical as the ones found in the WWE

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Doesn't mean that it is either.

I'm more angry at Roura than either Adriano or the referee.

I will ask you one question, why do you belive that Ramos didn't give a straight answer when they asked him about the penalty? If you were on Ramos or Adriano's position you would know whether or not there was contact, so you wouldn't need to see any images..

Because he doesn't have to? And even if there was any contact it was minimal, Adriano could have kept going but jumped in the air and let himself fall to the ground.

Perez Lasa has never blown for a penalty against Barcelona or Real Madrid in his entire career. If you think he was going to call a penalty for Barcelona at the Bernabeu in stoppage time for anything less than a homicide then you're sorely mistaken.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next