West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park

+3
fatman123
nh01
CBarca
7 posters

Go down

West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park Empty West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Tottenham take on West Ham in what will be very much like a cup final for the home side, being that they're awful. If my memory serves me correct, we beat them 3-1 earlier this season at White Hart Lane, a good game that featured a great goal by Defoe, who will be missing this game through injury. I would fact check but I'm too lazy.

With games having been played earlier this weekend and Tottenham kicking off on Monday, the Spurs will be under pressure to put on a good performance and win, seeing as a win at Upton Park will put us up to 3rd place above Chelsea and restore a 4 point gap over Refsenal. This is crucial due to the impending North London Derby next week. Refsenal scrapped their way to an embarrassing 2-1 win over Aston Villa and a win tomorrow and a win in the North London Derby (being hosted at White Hart Lane mind you) will put us 7 points above Arsenal and put us in a pole position for 3rd place and at the very least, 4th place. This game is a must win game as we will face Liverpool after Arsenal and we need these 3 points for some cushion against the harshness of the next two weeks vs Refsenal and Liverlol.

Predicted Lineup:

-----------------Lloris---------------------
--Walker--Dawson----Vertonghen----BAE--
-----------Park-er-----Dempele-----------
--Lennon--------Holtby------------Balenham FC---
---------------Adon'tscore----------------

Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker will make an appearance against his old club. One can be sure that he'll put all of his grit and steel to the test and do many spinny moves in the midfield vs his old club, fail to help the offense at all, and provide nothing but good work ethic in the midfield while Dempele singlehandedly takes care of possession and buildup out of the back as he has done since Sandro's injury and Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker's introduction into the side again.

West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park 0,,12562~8930695,00
Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker will try his best to make sure his old club West Ham have a good shot at winning

Holtby has been good, but not outstanding. I could see Dempsey starting ahead of him, but I'm not AVB, I don't know what will happen. Whoever it is, I sincerely hope they can score so we don't have to rely on Bale. Relying on Bale has worked out well for us, but we need to start scoring again with our other players, because we can expect Bale to be beaten on physically by West Ham.

As always, the obligatory AVB picture is needed, because he's AVB ffs

West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park Avb_afp_2320241b
I look stunning today

Yes you do AVB, yes you do :wub:

Predicted score:

Tottenham 2-0 West Ham

COYS!

Last edited by CBarca on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Parker pictures wouldn't show up)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park Empty Re: West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park

Post by nh01 Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 am

Smash the dirty spammers and move up to 3rd. We need to be in good form when we take on arse
nh01
nh01
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park Empty Re: West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park

Post by fatman123 Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 am

#saveusbigsam
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 pm

#COYS

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:26 pm

dawson is so going to struggle with carroll's physicality. if spurs can defend the aerial balls they would be in good position to win this
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:39 pm

It shall be an interesting last 10 minutes! Very Happy Tottenham have been extremely unlucky and Jussi has been sensational. Its always interesting to watch the older keepers because they remind me of fine wine; they just seem to always get better with age.
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by AlinJ92 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Bale is insane,
AlinJ92
AlinJ92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 am

Bale :bow:

My foresight by including "Balenham FC" in the lineup :bow:

My foresight with "Adedon'tscore" :bow:

My foresight by predicting Brave Scotty Parker would try and help West Ham win :bow: that penalty was atrocious.

THIS WIN WAS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S DONE IT!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 am

I need to start an official "Brave Scotty Parker OUT" thread.

As far as I'm concerned he's a good lad but he should be sold for whoever bids the highest in the summer and his spot as backup permanently taken by Carroll who is a promising young talent who I like a lot.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am

West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park Tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso4_250

West Ham vs Tottenham: A Journey to Upton Park Tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso1_250

The players love AVB.

This was great to see.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:40 am

CBarca wrote:I need to start an official "Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker OUT" thread.

As far as I'm concerned he's a good lad but he should be sold for whoever bids the highest in the summer and his spot as backup permanently taken by Carroll who is a promising young talent who I like a lot.

Your midfield would be nothing without Scott Parkers courage, tenasity, heart, drive passion, and most importnaly, bravery. As for Tom Carroll, something just isnt right about that kid......
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nh01 Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:01 am

fatman123 wrote:
CBarca wrote:I need to start an official "Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker OUT" thread.

Your midfield would be nothing without Scott Parkers courage, tenasity, heart, drive passion, and most importnaly, bravery. As for Tom Carroll, something just isnt right about that kid......

Theres just something about Tom Carroll that i just cant make out....he doesnt look like it but he might be a bit of a drop kick
nh01
nh01
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AlinJ92 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Tottenham looks better and better. I'm expecting to see them finish 3rd confortably, maybe even second.
AlinJ92
AlinJ92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

What's wrong with Carroll?

I think he's a fantastic talent. His passing is as good as a lot of the players on the first team, if not better than some.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:04 am

CBarca wrote:What's wrong with Carroll?

I think he's a fantastic talent. His passing is as good as a lot of the players on the first team, if not better than some.

See nh01 knows what i mean, but to me Tom Carroll doesnt sound like a footballer, i think he'd be better off joining the army or something like that
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:47 pm

wtf? Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:41 am

After 27 matches of the 2011-12 season Chelsea got rid of André Villas-Boas.

After 27 matches of the 2012-13 season, André Villas-Boas' Tottenham Hotspur overtook Chelsea into third place in the Premier League Table.

:bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by nh01 Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:41 am

fatman123 wrote:
CBarca wrote:What's wrong with Carroll?

See nh01 knows what i mean, but to me Tom Carroll doesnt sound like a footballer, i think he'd be better off joining the army or something like that

Army sounds like it would suit him... some place where you cant see his head
nh01
nh01
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down