S
free_cat
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
75 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 13 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by Doc Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Nope but thanks for trying Hapless.

Isco is struggling to adapt to what Carlo wants from him. It would seem he still believes he is still at Malaga where he can get away with 1 good match a month.

I have no idea why Illarramendi is being benched for Di Maria though. Someone might give a best guess but you have to call Carlo on that one Fussball.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 13 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by LeVersacci Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:05 pm

M99 wrote:
moutinho98 wrote:this guy and his obsession w/ posession. stick to ur fifa ping pong son Laughing

Watch who you call son you pos.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:57 am

Almost confirmed

2nd stints rarely bode well
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Goodness, please let it not be true.

I have had it with Madrid pulling managers out of stable jobs and hiring them, only to fire them a year later.

Carlo is an amazing manager, no doubt, but he deserves much better than the clusterfuck that is Madrid now.

If they are going to back him up with funds, then please hire him. But something tells me, they are going to give him nothing. He'll be forced to work with the current team and be fired if he doesn't win something at the end of the season.

This is why I prefer Conte because he'd never accept the job without transfer guarantees.

Carlo on the other hand doesn't make those kind of demands. He works with whatever he has and never, ever complains.

Stay the hell away, Don Carlo. Stay the hell away from Madrid as long as Florentino is president.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:17 pm

Welcome back Carlo. I appreciate that the club is not bringing a completely different type of manager like Conte to be a sergeant. At least they understand that these types of managers are not successful for long at a club like ours and they burn everything on their path.

Ancelotti is a good hire, he makes tougher choices than he gets credit for.

Now hopefully they turn to the transfer market and push for some key signings here and there to round up the squad.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:37 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Goodness, please let it not be true.

I have had it with Madrid pulling managers out of stable jobs and hiring them, only to fire them a year later.

Carlo is an amazing manager, no doubt, but he deserves much better than the clusterfuck that is Madrid now.

If they are going to back him up with funds, then please hire him. But something tells me, they are going to give him nothing. He'll be forced to work with the current team and be fired if he doesn't win something at the end of the season.

This is why I prefer Conte because he'd never accept the job without transfer guarantees.

Carlo on the other hand doesn't make those kind of demands. He works with whatever he has and never, ever complains.

Stay the hell away, Don Carlo. Stay the hell away from Madrid as long as Florentino is president.

#DramaGang

I'm happy. He's the biggest reason for kickstarting our Champions League succes last decade. Hopefully he can do it again.

And another positive. Maybe we'll be offensive again.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:44 pm

I actually have not an issue with this, not one. I mean, we can forget about league titles for the time being but cup runs would be strong.

Also, as Freeza mentioned, he's the one that laid the foundation for our CL success and probably would be easiest transition as the players probably (definitely) ain't ready for a total change.

Disclaimer: Zidane obviously deserves all the credit for winning, so please do not think I am disregarding the man's triumphs.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Ancelotti returning with Antonio Pintus Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:48 pm

its 2021, guys a bum

hopefully he brings hames home
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:49 pm

Fabulous choice!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:57 pm

I not only hope it’s true, i want him to bring Raul and Xabi on as assistant coaches!

As to line up changes, i guess most of you haven’t been paying attention. They are making a bid for Mbappe, and hoping Haaland will stay put for one more year. Odegaard is coming back, Promotions are being given to Miguel and Blanco. Isco, Marcelo, Asensio, possibly Hazard, Bale and Varane all bajas! Biggest change beside front line is youth played more.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:03 pm

Hames and Allan will love this Laughing

poor fuckers
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:04 pm

Firenze wrote:its 2021, guys a bum

hopefully he brings hames home

Probably but it's fine. Carlo has been around way long enough for me to know what to and what not to expect.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:10 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I not only hope it’s true, i want him to bring Raul and Xabi on as assistant coaches!

As to line up changes, i guess most of you haven’t been paying attention. They are making a bid for Mbappe, and hoping Haaland will stay put for one more year. Odegaard is coming back, Promotions are being given to Miguel and Blanco. Isco, Marcelo, Asensio, possibly Hazard, Bale and Varane all bajas! Biggest change beside front line is youth played more.

mate you barely have enough funds to get a Mcfrappe for the entire team

Talking about making a bid for a damn Mbappe

Stop
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:12 pm

Firenze wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I not only hope it’s true, i want him to bring Raul and Xabi on as assistant coaches!

mate you barely have enough funds to get a Mcfrappe for the entire team

Talking about making a bid for a damn Mbappe

Stop

You killed me rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:18 pm

no shade, nobody can afford him

which is why Flo was so adamant about going ahead with the super league, which he basically admitted himself

it's not gonna happen
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:21 pm

The plan is to increase debt load
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Carlo to Real Madrid, Moyes to Everton. Is this 2013???

Only transfers he'll probably get is James part 3 and return of Sir Gareth. gg carlo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:53 pm

Very surprised to read this... Quite rare that you and I are thinking the same thing. Raul and Xabi would benefit greatly learning from Don Carlo. Though I hear Xabi seems content staying with Sociedad B but it is a pleasant thought nonetheless.

I don't respect a lot of managers. Least of all hipster managers. But Carlo Ancelotti has my utmost respect. Brilliant tactical mind, flexible, and a class act. His football philosophy is one that I genuinely admire to this day. If he is returning, I hope it will be for the long haul. Rome ain't built in a only one season. I have all the patience for him if it means I will see the most beautiful game played once again.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:59 pm

yes rare indeed. The other thing that you said that we agree is patience. I want this more than anything with management and fans alike.

I'm half joking re assistant coaches, but I do think it would a good idea. I have hope for both of them. Xabi has a good thing going for him at La Real. He earned the team a promotion and in a higher liga, he will continue to develop as a coach.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:10 pm

And it's official, Carlito back in RM

My second favourite coach after Zidane. Glad the club went with him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Carlo's return is welcomed. There aren't many quality managers who are available at the moment.

It'll be interesting what system he employs.

And what he does with Odegaard, Brahim Diaz, Rodrygo and Isco.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:51 pm

Poor Carlo. It's like watching a cute, innocent bunny hopping towards a leg-hold trap, and all it can see is the carrot on top.

Good luck, you're going to need it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:05 pm

I don't think he's going to be a yes man to Perez, this is his second stint and like Doc said he was the guy who put us on the map in Champions League again, something that even Mourinho couldn't pull off, this gives him some kind of authority over Flo and the board.

He's such a nice person though, i can see him playing that same subservient role.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:25 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Poor Carlo. It's like watching a cute, innocent bunny hopping towards a leg-hold trap, and all it can see is the carrot on top.

Good luck, you're going to need it.

You're getting old and stale. Worse than Sports, if that is even possible.

In just two days, they have hired a competent coach, renewed a viable reliable multi position option, signed a replacement option for CB who can also play DM and LB when needed and are now signing a very competent player personnel director. And all you can do is continue harping on how bad Perez is!!

and if you are still waiting re forwards and sales, that won't happen until Euros are over!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:35 pm

What is it with you and Florentino, really? Can't you just accept the fact that some people don't like him, and for very good reasons?

What is with this new founded cult on GL where anybody who dares criticize him gets immediately surrounded by a pack of angry fans?

You don't like what I'm saying? Tough shit, look the other say or swallow it. I won't stop criticize him.

You think everybody is a delusional, ass kisser here? And you have the nerve to come at me because he signed a Bayern player on a free and renewed Lucas fucking Vasquez?

Seriously get the fuck off your high horse. Florentino, in my opinion, is no longer the right man for the job. His signings are wrong, his scouting department is crap and his whole transfer policy is a fucking joke. And top it all, he comes with a Super League that made Madrid the laughing stock of Europe.

So go bury your head in the sands and pretend that every thing is all sunshine and rainbows, and let me express my fucking opinion without trying to shut everybody who dares criticize your precious man.

FUCK FLORENTINO
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next