S
free_cat
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
75 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 15 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by danyjr Sat May 28, 2022 10:42 pm

RealGunner wrote:Is he the greatest of all time?

Not sure about GOAT status but he is definitely better than this entire forum (bar Lord Spencer) gives him credit.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 15 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by rincon Sat May 28, 2022 10:42 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Disastrous appointment.

Carletto kickstarted their UCL victory streak and made that team but he was taken off with an underwhelming second season with the squad in their prime and with CR.

In not a single way is the squad any better than they were at that time, and well past it. Each and every player bar Benzema's Renaissance. Not to mention no CR.

Cristiano and Carlo were close and he used him the best of all of them so he is taking the helm of a team that is carried by Karim and no prospects for big signings.

Plus he isn't winning the Liga either.

The post that keeps on giving
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 28, 2022 10:44 pm

danyjr wrote:

Not sure about GOAT status but he is definitely better than this entire forum (bar Lord Spencer) gives him credit.

Won leagues in Spain, England, Italy, France and Germany. 4 CL titles.

can't see a better CV than that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 28, 2022 10:44 pm

4 CLs, titles in 5 countries, no signs of balding, GOAT
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 pm

The mad man kept KCM on for 80 minutes
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat May 28, 2022 11:16 pm

If he did fancy things like make his center back play as a false midfielder and blab on in behind the scene coaching sessions about tactics and what not, our YouTube and Twitter couch/basement managers would be creating clips and videos with chess pieces and ridiculous charts about his coaching abilities. I mean dude is fast becoming Mr champions league
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 29, 2022 7:59 am

Love how he just keeps it simple, direct, effective... compared that with the stuff Pep does for example XD

Amazing record... although curious if anyone followed him back at Chelsea? I still remember how strange it was that he wont the double with them, but then after that fell off next season very quickly n got sacked, still puzzles me to this day...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 9:32 am

BarcaLearning wrote:I still remember how strange it was that he wont the double with them, but then after that fell off next season very quickly n got sacked, still puzzles me to this day...

I think that's pretty obvious.

Keeping your defence tight and not committing many men forward is often resultful but it means you don't dominate your opponent and control the tempo.

So yes, they are mentally strong and they were capable to withstand the pressure, but they were also lucky not to go out and relied on last-minute heroics without actually being better than their opponent per se and that's hard to repeat.

The dimension in which Rodrygo doesn't score 2 goals vs Man City in minute 90 and 91 or 92 is not far away.

Let's also not forget Messi's penalty miss. A LOT has gone their way against the odds.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 9:45 am

It was a Tibu save. Messi is a mental midget for sure

This isn't Rodrygo's first rodeo at scoring late winner I am sure Inter fans can attest to that.

We literally won a league by doing remontadas infact 2 league titles but only one with these players.

Being experienced at coming back from the death is an understatement. We are experts at it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 9:56 am

I still remember that Ramos header against Atletico in 92:48 Rolling Eyes

It's actually quite ridiculous at this point Very Happy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 10:38 am

Yeah, i think that game kickstarted our never say die attitude

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 29, 2022 10:45 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Yeah, i think that game kickstarted our never say die attitude

I truly believe Mourinho should be credited for instilling that attitude into the team, we were basically mental midgets before him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 10:47 am

Oh yeah him too actually
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 29, 2022 2:24 pm

I think the only current player that started under Mourinho is Benz. Nice try, but that piece of shit gets credit for nothing in my book!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 29, 2022 8:56 pm

rincon wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Disastrous appointment.

Carletto kickstarted their UCL victory streak and made that team but he was taken off with an underwhelming second season with the squad in their prime and with CR.

In not a single way is the squad any better than they were at that time, and well past it. Each and every player bar Benzema's Renaissance. Not to mention no CR.

Cristiano and Carlo were close and he used him the best of all of them so he is taking the helm of a team that is carried by Karim and no prospects for big signings.

Plus he isn't winning the Liga either.

The post that keeps on giving

No one expected him to be such a success as the fact is that Carlo is a very frustrating manager to have as your manager.

He ends up finding success but is infuriating but my post history on this forum in my fanship for Carlo and defending him speaks for himself.

Truth is he has begun to redevelop himself beginning with Napoli but also is quintessentially, a cup competition manager and remains dross in leagues.

Im only happy for him as no manager has reached 4 UCLs and he also has lost one.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2022 9:25 pm

no he isn't. there is no greatest coach of all time. even with players especially in team sports, its very hard to rank such let alone coaches. coaches, more than players need a lot of things outside of their scope to go well for them to win. first thing being great players, front office management, money etc. his achievements do speak for themselves
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15