eelir
Shrekkisfat
Zealous
DeletedUser#1
crazzyblanco
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon - Page 4 Empty Re: Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon

Post by eelir Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm

crazzyblanco wrote:if media reports are to be believed messi had to be led away from the parking lot before things got out of hand. Imagine arbeola or ramos going at it with messi...it could have turned nasty and callejon being a madrid player was representing the institution of Real Madrid. Doubt that the management would let him get away with saying such things if they were't true

Are you *bleep* kidding me? What about conspiracy theories by your coach? Your management has crumbled down since Mou came, and players and staff can say whatever Mou orders them. Nuff said.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon - Page 4 Empty Re: Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon

Post by harhar11 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:14 pm

eelir wrote:
crazzyblanco wrote:if media reports are to be believed messi had to be led away from the parking lot before things got out of hand. Imagine arbeola or ramos going at it with messi...it could have turned nasty and callejon being a madrid player was representing the institution of Real Madrid. Doubt that the management would let him get away with saying such things if they were't true

Are you *bleep* kidding me? What about conspiracy theories by your coach? Your management has crumbled down since Mou came, and players and staff can say whatever Mou orders them. Nuff said.

There was also some rumour's that after the CL semi-final, Mourinho benched Benzema because he didnt want to criticize the referee. I wonder if those who belive this rumour belives that one as well...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 pm

so.... let me get this straight. when media reports unrest within the madrid lockerroom we assume they are correct since they have a 20% true report record. but when its about Missi the "madrid fans" are so desperate to clutch straws never mind all the thing the little thing has done in the past alot worse than this. go figure Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Laughing

As I said in the other thread.

Must you lot cry about everything?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Good lord. You should see what players in US sports say to each other on the playing field lol. I had first hand experience in hearing a few. It happens.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:38 pm

credible sources report: messi uses winzip without purchasing the full version.
The devil
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 pm

It's true that Barca fans make crap threads about CR7, Mou, etc. saying this, that and the other which brought this on.... my point is, everyone talks smack and who cares lol.

It's also true that Xavi and Alves cry like a little girls to the media whenever Barca don't win. They have a lot of "Cruyff" in them lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:44 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's true that Barca fans make crap threads about CR7, Mou, etc. saying this, that and the other which brought this on.... my point is, everyone talks smack and who cares lol.

It's also true that Xavi and Alves cry like a little girls to the media whenever Barca don't win. They have a lot of "Cruyff" in them lol.
We make up crap? no sorry Iker's wife does enough talking for us Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Same people eating up the BS the Madrid media spews out, didn't you realize after the last 10 times you were wrong? Doping, racism, match fixing accusations etc. Punto Pelota rofl It's sad the lengths people will go to try and prove something about Messi or Barcelona, I guess the soreness from losing the Ballon d'Or is dying down.

Arbeloa deserved it anyway, he is a douche. Karanka is Mou's puppet btw Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:59 pm

As much as I'd hate to keep this thread alive I've heard that apparently Alba confirmed that Messi went after Arbeloa? Anyone else see this?

Also there are new reports that Messi spat in the Madrid's bench's direction as well as this:

Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon - Page 4 469876

Now it could just be a bad angle but that dirty look makes me think otherwise. hmm

Humblessi :bow:

(I realise this entire thread is a waste of time but I want to see how far you guys are willing to carry it lol)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Looks like Messi spitting on the floor to me. Dont see anything else.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 pm

The picture is probably grossly exaggerated I agree (although he has jealous eyes hmm) but the spitting at the Madrid bench story is gaining momentum.

Really surprised with the influx of Messi stories after this game. It seems really weird to me that they're all coming in thick and fast. It makes me feel that he must have done something but it also makes me feel that the large majority of these stories are just being grossly exaggerated because they simply can't all be true.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Well I dunno, im not surprised..the source I hear comes from the same fabricators who bring tales of doping and other such things.

As I said, looks like a guy spitting. They had a story so they need a picture of him spitting.

I hope Barca address this with the sort of respect it deserves, completely ignored.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:00 am

Douchebag Messi. He should burn in hell. Cool
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:25 am

spitting pic and video are embarrassing attempt to discredit Messi as is Callejons.
Just so you understand with what idiots is Messi dealing every clasico, this should be straight red:

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 am

That's a love tap tbh. This is a man's game yo
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 am

Zealous wrote:That's a love tap tbh. This is a man's game yo

Sure, so man up and dont make threads about someone calling someone puppet!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:12 am

but realistically isn't Karanka Mourinho's puppet anyways?
Messi speaking the truth :bow:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:49 am

Nah he aint a puppet.

Mou is akin to a cult leader, he has just fallen under his spell like the players and some of the fans.

When Mou goes, I would imagine Karanka becomes a more reasonable person.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 am

Arbeloa is a dirty player. The worst kind actually. Just look at that attempted kick from behind. His face and playing style reminds me of rats all the time. Ought to be stamped out from the game. But then he plays for Madrid, so such behaviour should be considered normal.

But that does not mean he should be abused when his wife is with him. If Messi did that, then it is indeed shameful.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:10 am

"Callejon is lying" "Who cares" etc.

Just shut up ffs. The reason we are even "crying" to begin with is becouse you do this week in week out to Ronaldo. To me this is more exposing your hypocrisy, which is it's ok if a angel like Messi does it but absolutely horrible when CR does it. smh

Here is a video of Messi spitting on the Real Madrid bench.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx7l97_las-imagenes-definitivas-del-escupitajo-de-messi-por-la-sexta_sport#.UQzWz4WoiPV

"I didn't see anything wrong with the car park incident. Messi was just annoyed,"- Jordi Alba

Even Alba confirms it Laughing

So let's just admit Messi is a world class douche, he was wrong to do this and this is unsportsmanlike behaviour. I'm sorry but if someone waits 1h and 45min for me I'd be pretty scared tbh, that shows some serious anger towards me.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:42 am

watch barca fans find a way to tell us that video is false smfh

what a twat that little douchbag is.

I mean arbeloa might be an idiot but he wouldnever spit towards a bench or kick a ball at fans. little angel is getting more and more exposed as days go. wouldn't be surprised if it all was true. this is on a whole other level not even Mou can reach.

Wish someboody would give him a right slap across his ugly face. he tried to get a reaction out of xabi during the game as well but Xabi obviously knew he shouldn't react otherwise douchbag would bring him down to his level and beat him with experience
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 am

I like this Messi character. They are treating roughly all the time, he should show some teeth Smile

EDIT:
BTW why is the video changing cameras? When it goes on the wider angle view, Arbeloa disappears and the camera is facing towards his walking trajectory.

Not the first time madrid media fabricate and fotoshop videos and photos. I remember a time AS removed a complete player from image to show that someone was in offside.

Last edited by eelir on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:50 am

at a bench huh?

looks like he is running out of ideas
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 am

The Franchise wrote:Nah he aint a puppet.

Mou is akin to a cult leader, he has just fallen under his spell like the players and some of the fans.

When Mou goes, I would imagine Karanka becomes a more reasonable person.

There are huge rumours that when Jose leaves he'll take Karanka with him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:20 am

I applaud Alba and especially Callejon for their honesty. You guys should feel ashamed of yourselves No

As for Messi the world finally knows whether he spits or swallows Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next